Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah she got the best body so far. I still like the red head coming 2nd.

For love interest its hard for me to choose but sex you already know who the best so far. lol

Agreed. Natalya is at the top of my list. Jasmine and Alexa are up there too. Veronica I tolerate because she has great tits and booty. Not interested in Allison or Maggie at all.

Patricia is fucking hot too.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
whatever keeps him off Allison.:LOL:
I understand, but speaking of the subject, which ass do we like to see from everyone because we must admit that girls are very attractive, but which is the best ass?:unsure:
Maggie is my favorite but I admit that Verónica and Natalya's asses are more visually and physically attractive, right?:unsure::love::love:
1710178694641.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
I understand, but speaking of the subject, which ass do we like to see from everyone because we must admit that girls are very attractive, but which is the best ass?:unsure:
Maggie is my favorite but I admit that Verónica and Natalya's asses are more visually and physically attractive, right?:unsure::love::love:
View attachment 3432486

I have insufficient source to make an objective decision. Could you please provide the source material so I can make a deduction. Thanks. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have insufficient source to make an objective decision. Could you please provide the source material so I can make a deduction. Thanks. :)
What do you think Who has more Capability to become MC's wife aside from Allison, I feel like Maggie in this case the way she takes Care and checks him from time to time :love: , I am sure Allison would have done the same case but Maggie not being with MC trying to help him out, and most important I feel like One characteristic same of them both is They Both Imitate MC and make the scenario funny :KEK::KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
What do you think Who has more Capability to become MC's wife aside from Allison, I feel like Maggie in this case the way she takes Care and checks him from time to time :love: , I am sure Allison would have done the same case but Maggie not being with MC trying to help him out, and most important I feel like One characteristics same of them both is They Both Imitate MC and make the scenario funny :KEK::KEK:
If I have to be fair, I think the honour goes to Jammin fans. MC and Jammin can be such a power couple. Maggie is good and all but does not offer anything other than care and have someone to talk. Jasmine provides on both front for MC, she is involved with races and knows her way around then she helps to MC with the battery. Also she does not smoulder MC like Veronica. On top of that, she is hot as fuck. Another thing, this is only for me probably, she is cheeky in a good way which I like in people. So aside from Allison, I think Jasmine is the best option. :unsure:

• Crown
Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If I have to be fair, I think the honour goes to Jammin fans. MC and Jammin can be such a power couple. Maggie is good and all but does not offer anything other than care and have someone to talk. Jasmine provides on both front for MC, she is involved with races and knows her way around then she helps to MC with the battery. Also she does not smoulder MC like Veronica. On top of that, she is hot as fuck. Another thing, this is only for me probably, she is cheeky in a good way which I like in people. So aside from Allison, I think Jasmine is the best option. :unsure:
couldn't have said better. She is my ride or die in this game. Just too good of a character to pass over. I like some of the others, but I don't think any others are on her level. Veronica is too clingy, and not what the MC really wants. Allison I can see from a certain perspective, rebuilding the family and so on. Maggie is ok, but again not that an exciting option. The rest I don't care much about personally.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If I have to be fair, I think the honour goes to Jammin fans. MC and Jammin can be such a power couple. Maggie is good and all but does not offer anything other than care and have someone to talk. Jasmine provides on both front for MC, she is involved with races and knows her way around then she helps to MC with the battery. Also she does not smoulder MC like Veronica. On top of that, she is hot as fuck. Another thing, this is only for me probably, she is cheeky in a good way which I like in people. So aside from Allison, I think Jasmine is the best option.:unsure:
I understand what you're saying, but are you sure that MC can't choose to have more than one girl? When the girls go in a group to have sex, will people think that MC's car is a lowrider? :unsure: :love: :love:

Oct 10, 2022
I understand what you're saying, but are you sure that MC can't choose to have more than one girl? When the girls go in a group to have sex, will people think that MC's car is a lowrider? :unsure: :love: :love:

Hmmm.... we don't have enough character development but characters are closer to real life, that means most of them would not be okay poly relationship. I don't think Jammin would let MC rail another one if they are in a relationship.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But in the Whole Thing Where I said Jasmine is cannot be MC's Wife :unsure: Isn't it some Comparison I was showing in Between Allison and Maggie where I found a Key factor that Maggie and Allison both love to Imitate MC, Whatever I never said the Firey Red Hot Queen can't take the Crown after all looking all the Spice She is Spreading on MC in Study place and Car Racing, I will not be surprised if Jasmine and MC go for a Race Honeymoon fucking each other While Driving :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hmmm.... we don't have enough character development but characters are closer to real life, that means most of them would not be okay poly relationship. I don't think Jammin would let MC rail another one if they are in a relationship.
I am loyal to Allison
I am loyal to Allison
I am loyal to Allison
I am loyal to Allison
I am loyal to Allison
fuck
Hmmm...Strange...But not so Strange...Maybe Jasmine Entered your body or maybe Not :unsure: :KEK: :KEK: , I will write a complaint letter to Allison just you wait :eek::p:ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm...Strange...But not so Strange...Maybe Jasmine Entered your body or maybe Not :unsure: :KEK: :KEK: , I will write a complaint letter to Allison just you wait :eek::p:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, you can't trap me like that. Your question was specifically mentioned aside from Allison and I answered accordingly. ;):LOL:

For the competition part, I am confident that Allison would run screaming if Joshy get ever close to her. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 168 Votes