Oct 10, 2022
I already know that, you seriously didn't realize it was a joke?
Dude, of course I understood it was a joke. My post was also a joke.
I hate explaining jokes. Basically, I meant how can you think a girl over your child. So meant to be a dark joke.

So brain working fine, no worries. Though, blood rushed to the different head for awhile when I saw Alison wallpaper. :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Dude, of course I understood it was a joke. My post was also a joke.
I hate explaining jokes. Basically, I meant how can you think a girl over your child. So meant to be a dark joke.

So brain working fine, no worries. Though, blood rushed to the different head for awhile when I saw Alison wallpaper. :LOL:
I think you also need MC (Jake) special award that he gave to Cooper, Lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ....Allison did some Magic Spells on you I think :KEK:, Jasmine never came in Between MC and his Daughter, She is Enjoying her Life and supporting MC :unsure: . Now What do you Think about which Award Jake gave to Cooper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

1710022281676.png

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Then what are you waiting for? Chop chop, this is a race of... your life!
Secure investors, finish your project, save the ki--- yourself! :D

P.S. Great game, loving it so far. Even if my favorites are not so popular, since I am really an Allison fan xD
0.1 she was hated with a passion, last update has gained her a shockingly positive reaction, wouldn't be surprised if she isn't everyone's 2nd, or 3rd pick, because Jasmine is too OP to lose 1st :cautious: :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
0.1 she was hated with a passion, last update has gained her a shockingly positive reaction, wouldn't be surprised if she isn't everyone's 2nd, or 3rd pick, because Jasmine is too OP to lose 1st :cautious: :Kappa:
I only recently continued the game, so I had an chance to binge.
Since MC is the original douche, her attitude is warranted, but the natural progression in a binge session made me like her.
Probably my favorite atm. Jasmine and Kris probably are 2 and 3.

• Crown
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I loved Alison before it was the cool thing to do.
Wow, Joshy, I can see a big Change Now, Now Allison is not on the cool list? :unsure: You are hurting Allison's feelings aren't you the sweet guy Who doesn't want her to be Broken :KEK:, She is angry make her up right now :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
I think you also need MC (Mike) special award that he gave to Cooper, Lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ....Allison did some Magic Spells on you I think :KEK:, Jasmine never came in Between MC and his Daughter, She is Enjoying her Life and supporting MC :unsure: . Now What do you Think about which Award Mike gave to Cooper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

View attachment 3427222
Allison did not do some magic spells on me dude, she is a magic spell herself.;)

Not me, first time I realised who she was she became my favourite which is the first encounter with her.

I loved Alison before it was the cool thing to do.
We should probably check the records but I believe I was doing that before you. :LOL: I've probably won a simping competition against you, which makes me a miracle worker. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edit:

Dude we should celebrate, looks like you are into Allison as am I and probably only game we are lusting after same one. ;)

Btw, she is Alexa and caught MC shagging V(GF) at parking lot.
Looks like it was around the same time. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Allison did not do some magic spells on me dude, she is a magic spell herself.;)

Not me, first time I realised who she was she became my favourite which is the first encounter with her.

We should probably check the records but I believe I was doing that before you. :LOL: I've probably won a simping competition against you, which makes me a miracle worker. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
In my defense bro I only started playing these games around the time this came out.

But either way I need to train harder to make sure this doesn't happen again.
I hate losing after all.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Quite True Man;)(y)

Looks like it was around the same time. :cry:
Replying to Yourself Lol :KEK: :KEK:

In my defense bro I only started playing these games around the time this came out.

I hate losing after all.
Don't loose Allison and Keep her close to your Heart Sweet Joshy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

I hate losing after all.
The day will come when you improve so much that you will be able to tell him this when you have a career in ROL and when a rival appears to have the love of the girls, will this help?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
True love can't be killed.
Allison is my soulmate.
While I'm looking for Maggie's love and having sex with the other girls, you're looking for Allison's love. I still can't give up hate sex with her since she's so hot. Could this be an ideal date with Allison?:unsure: :love:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's going to be hard to top that German chick sex scene. When I saw it I had to redo my choices to make sure I took her with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's going to be hard to top that Russian sex scene. When I saw it I had to redo my choices to make sure I took her with me.
She's definitely the hottest girl in the game. If she really is after the MC's battery project then I guess I'll just have to make sure I win all the races so he can pay for Lily's treatment. :HideThePain: :KEK:

Reactions: Almighty

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's going to be hard to top that Russian sex scene. When I saw it I had to redo my choices to make sure I took her with me.
I used to feel her like that When I started playing then I came across her Mix and Serve talks and Now She is on my shade list :oops:
She's definitely the hottest girl in the game. If she really is after the MC's battery project then I guess I'll just have to make sure I win all the races so he can pay for Lily's treatment. :HideThePain: :KEK:
Nope, the Research Work is as much important as Race, He can implement the Battery on his Car point one and Point two the Research work helps him in academics and his Career of establishment. :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes