Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I will say the All the Models Made by UndergroundStudio are amazing and According to the Gameplay I will say I have already selected Three Female Characters in the top with whom I can connect, I am Glad UndergroundStudio is back and Well, Hopefully, we get a piece of Update news sooner or Later :love:(y) and My Favorite Girls are :-

1709903429852.png

Just here in the Top of the list Maggie Jasmine and Allison :love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I literally had 0 health problems until I became a dev :LOL: This shit is dangerous.
I never thought I'd hear that I guess if it gets too dangerous he could get insurance for VN, so if he survived he could sell his story to Hollywood for an action movie?:unsure: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
I will say the All the Models Made by UndergroundStudio are amazing and According to the Gameplay I will say I have already selected Three Female Characters in the top with whom I can connect, I am Glad UndergroundStudio is back and Well, Hopefully, we get a piece of Update news sooner or Later :love:(y) and My Favorite Girls are :-

View attachment 3422339

Just here in the Top of the list Maggie Jasmine and Allison :love:
For me,Jammin>Maggie>Alison>Nata>others,considering Maggie has less development and Nata a chance to be a villain :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For me,Jammin>Maggie>Alison>Nata>others,considering Maggie has less development and Nata a chance to be a villain :devilish:
I keep all three Maggie Jasmine and Allison in the Same Box of Favorite equally:love:, Natalya is now on the List of Suspicion of her Native and the Stories she made in front of MC until the update can't say What is her Motive and What She is into MC or the Research work of Battery :unsure:(y)

Oct 10, 2022
lol that describes me perfect in this game Alison fan also in my top 5 LI list lol. but also lust after Jasmine pretty hard sometimes I do lust hard enough I consider putting her ahead of Alison for a minute.
Your list is getting better and better with every reveal. ;) Get rid of #1 and #6 and we'll get along famously. :LOL:

Reactions: justin.case

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I usually tend to think the "funny" buddy characters in avns tend to be very annoying most of the times. And while Cooper still partly has a annoying and immature attitude i dont really mind it in his case.

I really like how supporting and sincere he is when it counts and how genuine their friendship is, feels like brothers and Cooper's wife was right to call it a "true ride or die" friendship. Even his badmouthing of Allison (who is my fav LI) is just his way of trying to help Jake to cope with the breakup, i dont think he has anything against her and knows that it was Jake's fault.

Its just that his loyality to Jake is more important to him than reminding his friend of his fuckup and i really like how this loyality seems to expand to Lilly.

A render i really liked about Cooper and their relationship even tho he's in the background and Jasmine is the obivously excited one but Cooper's smile seems so genuine and wholesome haha
OK Cooper, everything's fine, but please stop sending poo pics :poop:(y).

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
OK Cooper, everything's fine, but please stop sending poo pics :poop:(y).
Yeah exactly, And Calling Poo an Art and talking about how much time it has taken to decor it, Now to Flush it with Poetry Lol, Just too much :ROFLMAO: :KEK::KEK:, A good friend but no more PooPooPeePee Talks :LOL:, Cooper Bro Control :eek:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
his daughter's coma treatment costs.
I already know that, you seriously didn't realize it was a joke?
Does it ever happen to you that your blood goes somewhere else and your mind or another part of you is focused on something like this? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes