Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
She's definitely the hottest girl in the game. If she really is after the MC's battery project then I guess I'll just have to make sure I win all the races so he can pay for Lily's treatment. :HideThePain: :KEK:
Yeah she got the best body so far. I still like the red head coming 2nd.
I used to feel her like that When I started playing then I came across her Mix and Serve talks and Now She is on my shade list :oops:
For love interest its hard for me to choose but sex you already know who the best so far. lol

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah she got the best body so far. I still like the red head coming 2nd.

For love interest its hard for me to choose but sex you already know who the best so far. lol
It's true those girls are beautiful and sex with them is incredible but since in races there are prizes that have a greater value, so for me Jasmine would be the gold trophy and Maggie the platinum trophy because of how difficult it will be to have her ass, right? :unsure: :love: :geek: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol Am I the only one that didn't think the Russian chick was all that hot compared to the rest. ( forgot her name)
For me if I had to rank on hotness and nothing else
  1. Allison ( just barley cause I really love her more Slender build and smaller boobs especially cause most Milfs in these games dont have one like hers)
  2. Jasmine ( redhead + pierced nipples is already enough for me to go crazy so im surprised she isn't #1 for me in terms of hotness)
  3. Maggie
  4. Russian Chick
  5. Kris
  6. Veronica*
  7. That other slutty student forgot her name as well.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
lol Am I the only one that didn't think the Russian chick was all that hot compared to the rest. ( forgot her name)
  1. Allison ( just barley cause I really love her more Slender build and smaller boobs especially cause most Milfs in these games dont have one like hers)
  2. Jasmine ( redhead + pierced nipples is already enough for me to go crazy so im surprised she isn't #1 for me in terms of hotness)
  3. Maggie
  4. Russian Chick
  5. Kris
  6. Vanessa
It's that sex scene in the last update. I was like got damn. At first she was just an average slut until I saw that scene.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
lol Am I the only that didn't think the Russian chick was all that hot compared to the rest. ( forgot her name)
  3. Maggie (Waifu Material, Best Care Taker, Best Cook and loves Dogs)
  4. Natalya
  5. Kris
  6. Veronica
Edited for you :KEK: :KEK:

You are not the only one Who thinks that, I feel the Same Way...Every time MC meets Natalya and Veronica they Initiate Sex. Which is definitely a No as they are more interested in that (n), Though they got more Sex scenes with MC but I will keep them in Shade for some reasons :oops:

Anytime Jasmine Maggie Allison :love:

Oct 10, 2022
  3. Maggie
  4. Russian Chick
  5. Kris
  6. Veronica*
Hmmm.... let me try, I am not gonna put Allison because if I put her on the list, I won't put anyone else. So....

1. Jammin or as she called it Jazz. Min. :) Well it's expected.
  2. Kris :cool: I mean, as the notes said who am I to refuse a goth chick, right?
  3. Tiana o_O You are surprised, right? Probably don't even remember her. not gonna tell you, so you can have a reason to replay the game.:LOL:
  4. Maggie (y) She is perfect, maybe a little bit too perfect even. Only reason she is not on top of the list, she is a little bit too dangerous for MC. Also, we still don't know how wannabe-kid-murderer baited her and MC into a trap.
  5. Gretchen. :LOL: Joking joking, probably Alexa. She'd be a good shag but I don't think she'll be anything more though she is clearly smarter than she show and has much more. Probably she is like Kris. We need to see more about her.
  6. Natalya :unsure: She is hot and fun but smoke around her should be dispersed for making a decision for her. I may have another candidate for talking shit.
  7. Veronica :sick: ugh, she is just ugh. She is as annoying as Cooper which is an accomplishment on its own.
Bonus: Mahamaya. :coffee: All things aside she share the hate of mine towards Dr. Dickhead.

Btw, can we do something about Dr. Dickhead? I am thinking poison or heavy beating, so he can be admitted to ICU preferably at his hospital.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm.... let me try, I am not gonna put Allison because if I put her on the list, I won't put anyone else. So....

1. Jammin or as she called it Jazz. Min. :) Well it's expected.
  2. Kris :cool: I mean, as the notes said who am I to refuse a goth chick, right?
  3. Tiana o_O You are surprised, right? Probably don't even remember her. not gonna tell you, so you can have a reason to replay the game.:LOL:
  4. Maggie (y) She is perfect, maybe a little bit too perfect even. Only reason she is not on top of the list, she is a little bit too dangerous for MC. Also, we still don't know how wannabe-kid-murderer baited her and MC into a trap.
  5. Gretchen. :LOL: Joking joking, probably Alexa. She'd be a good shag but I don't think she'll be anything more though she is clearly smarter than she show and has much more. Probably she is like Kris. We need to see more about her.
  6. Natalya :unsure: She is hot and fun but smoke around her should be dispersed for making a decision for her. I may have another candidate for talking shit.
  7. Veronica :sick: ugh, she is just ugh. She is as annoying as Cooper which is an accomplishment on its own.
Bonus: Mahamaya. :coffee: All things aside she share the hate of mine towards Dr. Dickhead.

Btw, can we do something about Dr. Dickhead? I am thinking poison or heavy beating, so he can be admitted to ICU preferably at his hospital.
honestly I'm kinda meh on anyone else other than Jammin, Allison and Maggie. Those are the paths I'm going for, the rest I don't care about much.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don’t know who is arguing about what here, noticed everyone decided to make a list of the best girls? :unsure:

In my opinion, I like every LI and the secondary girls because they are well made and their stories look interesting in different ways... Veronica, Allison or that Russian spy... they are each good in their own way and have their own taste, BUT, For me, this Jasmine is like a love interest! Why? she is also interested in these racing fun party like Mc himself, they have common interests and goals to some extent....

it's like in the movie Fast and the Furious couple Dominic and Letty.
;):devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
Some Hot Jasmine on the Plate, MC (Mike) looks Hypnotized by the Beauty and Sensuality of the Racing Red Hot girl Riding on him and the feeling is dreamy :love:

The Character Who Adds up Spice in the Game :love:

Am I mistaken or MC's name was something else? Like Jack, Jake, Jay something like this. :unsure:

it's like in the movie Fast and the Furious couple Dominic and Letty.
You mean Dom Gasole movies, right? ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don’t know who is arguing about what here, noticed everyone decided to make a list of the best girls? :unsure:
I just thought it be fun to start a conversation about the hotness of the girls haha. My actual list of the best girls is slightly different but not to different. But yeah I like most of the girls in this one. Only ones I dislike are Alexa and Veronica ( who I keep calling Vanessa for some reason haha) I still cant make my mind up on Kris tho so I cant wait for more content with her to see how her story develops.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just thought it be fun to start a conversation about the hotness of the girls haha. My actual list of the best girls is slightly different but not to different. But yeah I like most of the girls in this one. Only ones I dislike are Alexa and Veronica ( who I keep calling Vanessa for some reason haha) I still cant make my mind up on Kris tho so I cant wait for more content with her to see how her story develops.
In general, the game itself is still at the stage of beginning the story, despite how long ago it has been updated, because not ALL stories are fully revealed, and even about why Veronica wants to win Mc’s heart so much, for some reason I’m sure every character has their own past, which can heal with the help of Mc and they will also help Mc, going through different paths...

Reactions: Jerk-man
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes