Oct 10, 2022
Yeah I'm pretty sure she's Russian. Once she even answers a question with "Da" instead of "Yes" or "Ja"
Am I mistaken or she has descendants from Italy, Germany and Russia but she is a German noble through her dad.

I also agree she is up to something but not sure being Russian was hidden.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Am I mistaken or she has descendants from Italy, Germany and Russia but she is a German noble through her dad.

I also agree she is up to something but not sure being Russian was hidden.
Being Russian/Ukrainian descet/orign isnt hidden - if nothing else her name subtle points it:BootyTime:
She is a mix up, but she could have noble German "dad" for a few years (at the most) on that matter.
German noble having difficulties to speak German? Yeah, sure.:HideThePain:
Yet we shall see...it wouldnt be that good for the game setup for things to be too obvious since the beginning.

Oct 10, 2022
German noble having difficulties to speak German?
I missed that part, where is it? If you are referring that she used da instead of ja, I don't think it has significant meaning behind it.
Though I agree with you her story will be an interesting one if what we assume is true and she is a spy.

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Cooper is the best male character in this game. I would put him in the first place. I mean fucking your classmates mom who was 50 at the time, telling that in the bar full of people so everyone can hear it, having wife who jokes that between her and MC Cooper better save her from drowning otherwise she would kill him. I see potential of Cooper having his own game. Just imagine scenario where Cooper fucked 50yo milf and later on went hiding from being beaten up by a crazy mf :ROFLMAO:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
While I wouldn't want to turn back, I still had the MC be very kind to his ex throughout the game.
But I didn't get her "reward" at the end of this version.

I don't want to use Walkthrough/mod, because obviously the game's plot is very simple at the moment.
What I don't understand is that MC obeys her and pleases her from beginning to end, but there is no "reward" in the end? It doesn't make sense.

This is the "reward" I'm talking about.
View attachment v2s14a_allison_pussy_1.webm

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I wouldn't want to turn back, I still had the MC be very kind to his ex throughout the game.
But I didn't get her "reward" at the end of this version.

I don't want to use Walkthrough/mod, because obviously the game's plot is very simple at the moment.
What I don't understand is that MC obeys her and pleases her from beginning to end, but there is no "reward" in the end? It doesn't make sense.

This is the "reward" I'm talking about.
View attachment 2978719
That's because she has 2 paths a nice and a hate / angry path. Nice is slow burn so there isn't any yet for her. The hate one you get the "reward" but looks like probably be the only time as well on the hate path cause she burns the wedding photo. So essential it was a hate fuck but you never know could change over time

Last edited:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
That's because she has 2 paths a nice and a hate / angry path. Nice is slow burn so there isn't any yet for her. The hate one you get the "reward" but looks like probably be the only time as well on the hate path cause she burns the wedding photo. So essential it was a hate fuck but you never know could change over time
Ya , After looking at all the game pictures I finally know. A make-up sex ...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Ya , After looking at all the game pictures I finally know. A make-up sex ...
No, its the opposite from make-up sex.

Its a goodbye-fuck. I guess its a way for everyone who isnt on the allie path to still have a lewd with her once. I liked the lewd but everything afterwards just sucks (her breaking down and burning the wedding pic). The reward is only a kiss from her so far and for more we have to wait :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No, its the opposite from make-up sex.

Its a goodbye-fuck. I guess its a way for everyone who isnt on the allie path to still have a lewd with her once. I liked the lewd but everything afterwards just sucks (her breaking down and burning the wedding pic). The reward is only a kiss from her so far and for more we have to wait :)
lol reading this makes me to forget about the hate fuck version and do the good Dinner scene not only it's real sweet , cute and wholesome but probably one of my favorite scenes across multiple AVN's.

Reactions: vireker and eki6859

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Addendum: it has three paths, good, indifferent, and anger. It's a good way if there's no fight and you get a kiss and lie on the sofa... You don't care if there's a fight, but you apologize and leave... Anger, fight and have sex with him and he burns the photo...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Do you guys think its possible that the MC's cheating was a setup from wyatt?

He seems to be utterly obsessed with allie, still stalking her neighborhood and (probably) even tried to kill lily. Going this far after all those years kinda made me thought about him having a stake in their breakup.

The thought seems not too far considering the woman jake had an affair with made sure about it becoming a big and company-wide scandal and isnt working there anymore nowadays. Im pretty sure we will meet her at some point again.

He seems to have a wealthy background and is somehow related to Freely who treats his wife similar (like property and getting rid of her child ......).

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
Do you guys think its possible that the MC's cheating was a setup from wyatt?

He seems to be utterly obsessed with allie, still stalking her neighborhood and (probably) even tried to kill lily. Going this far after all those years kinda made me thought about him having a stake in their breakup.

The thought seems not too far considering the woman jake had an affair with made sure about it becoming a big and company-wide scandal and isnt working there anymore nowadays. Im pretty sure we will meet her at some point again.

He seems to have a wealthy background and is somehow related to Freely who treats his wife similar (like property and getting rid of her child ......).

MC seems to be quite open about him not being the best husband for a good while, and that the relationship was rocky to begin with. I mean I wouldn't count out that Wyatt ratted on him, but I also don't think that our MC needed much help in getting his cheat on, given what we've seen so far.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
MC seems to be quite open about him not being the best husband for a good while, and that the relationship was rocky to begin with. I mean I wouldn't count out that Wyatt ratted on him, but I also don't think that our MC needed much help in getting his cheat on, given what we've seen so far.
Yeah of course but i think their relationship issues we're more about makeing no time for each other and not confronting their issues instead of the mc straying around all the time.

And a woman can be really tempting when shes paid for it and its her set goal to make you fuck her lmao, just saying it happens way easier this way than suddenly naturally ending up in a situation where youre fucking a woman working in the same company like yourself and your wife (and the woman exposes the affair to anyone in the company).

But yeah, it was just a thought, not sure about it myself

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Im german too and i agree with him, it sounds unnatural. Additonally the stereotypes shes talking about are usually traits other countrys attribute to us. Its very rare to hear a fellow german talking about "our" diligence or something like that lmao

But its not really a big deal
So what would be a more correct translation/wording of what she's trying to say?
I'm learning German myself, but I can't yet catch the quirks of a more informal speech.

Thanks in advance!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
for people like me who didn't realize you had to click gear buttons on the screen during the racing game until you played it 660 times, I made a little mod that makes it possible to switch gears by pressing SHIFT, R, or number buttons
I realized it pretty quickly, but thanks for the mod (y)

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes