MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
seems like everyone has her pegged, but my guess is she will get her hands on the battery tech anyway and that leaves MC to "race for her her daughter's life" in the literal sense
This makes sense, the appearance of a spy here is not without reason, and these sudden treatments also seem somehow previously planned. Race for life is like you said “Race for the life of daughter” I remembered a movie similar to this situation... it looks exciting

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3285003

Natalya is Definitely onto Something More than the Battery maybe some Research Works done by MC. She will try to take all things Out of MC and leave him empty-handed :unsure:, I feel like that Fake German acting will be going lil Long :KEK:

View attachment 3285007 View attachment 3285008
If we step aside from the joke, then at some point Natalya thinks about falling even deeper in love with Mc and, most likely, she will have a choice, “Continue her mission and take what she came for and betray Mc” or “Fall in love with Mc and put her task in jeopardy." unless of course she really is a spy and is not even German.:unsure::)

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Okay then By stepping aside from the Joke Natalya Stated that She is Sapiosexual and that means She is Attracted by Smart Men, Why do you think She didn't fall in love with Cooper at the First Place? :unsure: She is not in Love with MC but She is Sexually attracted towards MC because of his Smart mind. Falling in Love is a Different thing and being Sexually attracted is different. Why a random come as a Neighbor of Cooper (her Father's place) and Ask for a Smart man to help with his Knowledge of Batteries and Physics as She is also a Former Engineer. She will take MC's Battery knowledge his Research work and leave him empty-handed maybe MC will have problems in the Car race in the future and going towards his Daughter's (Lily) scenario Money Problem.

Btw She is Fluent is 6 languages so She can fake it easily

View attachment 3285093 View attachment 3285098
Is deep throat one of the 6 languages Natalya speak or is that another specialty? :unsure: :LOL: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Okay then By stepping aside from the Joke Natalya Stated that She is Sapiosexual and that means She is Attracted by Smart Men, Why do you think She didn't fall in love with Cooper at the First Place? :unsure: She is not in Love with MC but She is Sexually attracted towards MC because of his Smart mind. Falling in Love is a Different thing and being Sexually attracted is different. Why a random come as a Neighbor of Cooper (her Father's place) and Ask for a Smart man to help with his Knowledge of Batteries and Physics as She is also a Former Engineer. She will take MC's Battery knowledge his Research work and leave him empty-handed maybe MC will have problems in the Car race in the future and going towards his Daughter's (Lily) scenario Money Problem.

Btw She is Fluent is 6 languages so She can fake it easily

View attachment 3285093 View attachment 3285098
This remains to be seen. firstly, if I were in Mc’s place and I have such a crazy friend like Cooper, I would ask the question “How, with such a friend as Cooper, did find a common language with Natalya?” and then I would also ask the question “Why is she suddenly hitting on me?” it’s quite easy to understand that she is hiding something, either she is targeting Mc because he works in the laboratory and considers him smart, or she is targeting the treatment that neural networks applied for to Mc and Allison for Lily’s help, it’s quite possible that something secret is going on there and Natalya is keeping an eye on it through Mc... either treatment from a neural network or batteries that Mc itself earned, some of them are of interest to her

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I just groaned as episode 2 finished... damn that was good.

EDIT: as women go, its got to be Jammin, the German blondie (whose tits expanded overnight) and of course my best buddy's gorgeous and sassy wife :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

You can now play the Race of Life demo on Steam! This is just Episode 1 which is free here on Patreon anyway but it has some small changes/fixes - mainly improved drag racing animations. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to finish the UI by this time, but we'll complete it for the Episode 3.1 release.

Head over to Steam, play, and wishlist if you haven't already

Additionally, I'm adding two questions - one for the Valentine's special reader and the other for the Extra Scene. Don't forget to leave your vote:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like the models, and animations. Now please don't take my comments as a negative to your game. It is just for me personally I don't like stories that put me as a player into a character that has so much baggage, ex-wife, idiot best friend, a child, a girlfriend, and already the MC is a cheating asshole.... so already I don't like the character I am playing, plus the cell phone thing... I know that all the people nowadays can't stay off the cell phone, but in a game I don't like messing with the cell phone every few minutes.

Well anyway just my thoughts, I don't care for the story as it places me the player into the I have to be an asshole if I want to have fun with the girls, because I would have to cheat on Veronica now... It is just personal preference that I don't like to be a cheater, take the fun out of it for me. (it would be fine if Veronica was ok with you being with other girls)

So anyway good luck with your game, I wish you the best of luck. peace

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like the models, and animations. Now please don't take my comments as a negative to your game. It is just for me personally I don't like stories that put me as a player into a character that has so much baggage, ex-wife, idiot best friend, a child, a girlfriend, and already the MC is a cheating asshole.... so already I don't like the character I am playing, plus the cell phone thing... I know that all the people nowadays can't stay off the cell phone, but in a game I don't like messing with the cell phone every few minutes.

Well anyway just my thoughts, I don't care for the story as it places me the player into the I have to be an asshole if I want to have fun with the girls, because I would have to cheat on Veronica now... It is just personal preference that I don't like to be a cheater, take the fun out of it for me. (it would be fine if Veronica was ok with you being with other girls)

Veronica is a weird one to me as the MC plays her off as something casual . Since I recall she nagged the MC for something serious. So I don't fully remember if the MC was just an asshole to her or they were just something casual. Cause of that it barley feels like she was your GF even tho she was.

Also Funny thing I found about this game is the more I wanted to distance my self from the ex wife while being friendly the more I liked her lol. But yeah this is one of those game it helps if you are a player like me that usually disconnects themself from the MC otherwise it would be tough to want to be with any of the LI till you break up with veronica.

Reactions: vireker

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't care for the story as it places me the player into the I have to be an asshole if I want to have fun with the girls, because I would have to cheat on Veronica now
You can make it clear to her from the get go that its just casual between her and MC. You can also break up with her fairly quickly, no need to cheat behind her back.
The rest is fair enough, I agree on MC having too much baggage. I don't see him fucking around like all the other VN MCs, when he already has to take responsibility for a child. He is way past the time of his life where he could afford to screw around.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Maybe you should actually read a VN as well as just looking at the pretty pictures.

There is a reason he cheated...once (that we are told/aware of), explained very well in the story (and in one set of choices the ex-wife admits her part in it. Still wrong, sure..but reasons). No need to ever cheat on Veronica, you can leave her if you wish. Baggage, yes, he isn't a dumb 18yo high school kid like most VN's. He a grown ass adult and unfortunately, they usually come with baggage. You're might be of the latter to not understand this.

Best friend. he seems well liked, but he'd never be a friend of mine but then, I'm nothing like the MC soo.....as for the phone, it's barely used to be fair but I get it can be annoying (especially if/when speed running different paths). I personally find the mini-game of the races more annoying than the phone.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes