Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Good choices. I like Allie and Maggie too. But they are kinda boring for me. I like fun girls like Jasmine. :giggle:

Btw... why do you think Jasmine needs 5 more years to be wifey material? She's not mature enough for you? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see both Jasmine and Alexa as insanely smart girls who are both fun, playful, and mischievous but I don't think I'd call either of them immature. They tease the MC in a playful way, but I don't think either of them have really shown any emotional immaturity or lack of respect for Jake.

What I would consider immature is a girl who slides the "girlfriend" talk into conversation even after her FWB (of 2~3 months) has said he's not ready for a relationship yet... and then gets so upset when he doesn't take her to the Ball that she fucks off to Canada. I think that would be pretty immature.

Last edited:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I see both Jasmine and Alexa as insanely smart girls who are both fun, playful, and mischievous but I don't think I'd call either of them immature. They tease the MC in a playful way, but I don't think either of them have really shown any emotional immaturity or lack of respect for Jake.

What I would consider immature is a girl who slides the "girlfriend" talk into conversation even after her FWB (of 2~3 months) has said he's not ready for a relationship yet... and then gets so upset by when he doesn't take her to the Ball that she fucks off to Canada. I think that would be pretty immature.
d07cdc57-5b79-453c-9df7-0305b071ffa6_text.gif

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm starting to think Nat is a red herring and the real espionage work is being done by someone else. I know one of the computers get hacked in an earlier chapter and Alexa will steal the mc's flashdrive if you sleep with Veronica in the school parking lot so I'm leaning towards her. A completely out of left field theory is that it's the student that the mc forgets the name of if you do the study session.

Another possibility is that there are multiple people out to take the research who are working for different factions.

why the fuck was my theory of Nat potentially being autistic deleted i was talking about the game, reason given "take it somwhere else" where the fuck else am i supposed to take it
Yeah I really don't get why that post was deleted because you made some interesting points about your interpretation of the character. How is that theory off topic while the spy theory is fine to be discussed?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
why the fuck was my theory of Nat potentially being autistic deleted i was talking about the game, reason given "take it somwhere else" where the fuck else am i supposed to take it
Yeah I really don't get why that post was deleted because you made some interesting points about your interpretation of the character. How is that theory off topic while the spy theory is fine to be discussed?
For once I'll risk the mods wrath on this. It's bullshit and not at all off-topic. The mod in question didn't even have the damn balls to let us know who it was who nuked the thread, choosing to delete everything anonymously so you can't message them to question their decision. Pathetic.

This site gets worse at times, utterly draconian and dictatorial at times depending on the mods whims who seemingly can act with impunity and without question.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
don't really know, however i can understand the other stuff being deleted, however my theory being deleted makes no sense, thought we where allowed to discuss character interpretations? you get more mad theories in the BIK topic which don't get deleted, so why here? even now people are still talking about the theory of nat being a spy, why are they not being told to "take it eslewhere?
For once I'll risk the mods wrath on this. It's bullshit and not at all off-topic. The mod in question didn't even have the damn balls to let us know who it was who nuked the thread, choosing to delete everything anonymously so you can't message them to question their decision. Pathetic.

This site gets worse at times, utterly draconian and dictatorial at times depending on the mods whims who seemingly can act with impunity and without question.
yeah i don't give a shit if i get banned, why the fuck was my theory singled out?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What I would consider immature is a girl who slides the "girlfriend" talk into conversation even after her FWB (of 2~3 months) has said he's not ready for a relationship yet... and then gets so upset when he doesn't take her to the Ball that she fucks off to Canada. I think that would be pretty immature.
V only does that if you take the girl that intentionally antagonizes her... for the other two she's upset but understanding.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah its bullshit.

thank you I think its more interesting then her being a spy, she pretty bad at it, if she is a spy.
The annoying thing there/here is, there is really no actual evidence at all to support this theory that is going around like wildfire. So yours was as good as any imo to explain how she acts (and far more logical for that matter).

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The annoying thing there/here is, there is really no actual evidence at all to support this theory that is going around like wildfire. So yours was as good as any imo to explain how she acts (and far more logical for that matter).
The best friend's wife could be the reason Nat knows so much about the mc. Nat wasn't spying for the research the wife was telling her about him because she could be trying to set the two of them up. The reason the information slips is because the wife doesn't want him to know that she was trying to set the two up. (Or she was telling Nat about him to help complete her degree/they are in the same field of science.) I also mix up who tells me things at times so I can see Nat doing that too.

It's been a while since I've played so I don't remember if Nat said she was studying for a degree or if she completed her degree before moving. She could have completed basically all the work requirements for the degree besides a presentation/ something small the mc could help her finish.

So yeah the spy theory could be explained away as a coincidence to get the heat off the true spy(or there's no spy at all). Discussions of where you think the story will go really shouldn't be discouraged.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan and lexlexx

Gasaraki69

Jul 8, 2018
If this were a Hollywood script or a novel and the writer was trying to tell an engaging story and keep the audience interested to the final page/screen, 99% chance the spy/bad guy is Jasmine. No way it's the obvious Nat or possibilities like Maggie or Alexa. It's the one you're not expecting.

Are these Devs creating mystery and suspense?

Or are they just putting the story out there?
What, you mean the "subverting expectations" that Hollywood is trying to push yet fail spectacularly? In the process alienating fans?

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes