Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I hope @Shenz will eventually add something akin to a "Doll mode" I just cant seem to get to grips with the controls, they remind me of the old X3/X4 games, steep learning curve, but once you get it, its amazing. However I'm either an incredibly thicky or I just dont get what half the buttons do xD not to mention the whole "orgasm" minigame, I cant figure out how the little heart monitor is controlled, and why results seem rather random. (Might be client preferences that is simply rearing its head, making each orgasm a unique thing, but it only adds to my confusion xD)

Also, i assume @Shenz is the author since hes/shes asking for output logs, if this is not the case, then I'm sorry for bothering ya ^^

Also, also; I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes this message might have had, I just reinstalled my pc (BEFORE finding out it was my graphics card that had died, and there was nothing wrong with my harddisk-.-) so its currently trying to tell me that each and every word is misspelled because its English and not Danish :p (So many red lines!)

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm...I'm still working on client duties, but I'm not having any luck with vaginal dildo use. I tried Ringlaxa, but no go. If it's just not a game thing yet, that's all good, but I thought I'd check with you all.

Also, is there a way to use the cock ring/vibrating cock ring on subjects--either as a toy for that objective or by putting it on the subject?

Even more also, is there a better place to put questions like this? (other than Fek/Shenz's Patreon, I bought the package on itch.io, but sadly can't do $10/month right now.)

MentalDraco

Mar 23, 2018
Hmm...I'm still working on client duties, but I'm not having any luck with vaginal dildo use. I tried Ringlaxa, but no go. If it's just not a game thing yet, that's all good, but I thought I'd check with you all.

Also, is there a way to use the cock ring/vibrating cock ring on subjects--either as a toy for that objective or by putting it on the subject?

Even more also, is there a better place to put questions like this? (other than Fek/Shenz's Patreon, I bought the package on itch.io, but sadly can't do $10/month right now.)
I am fairly certain that I used the vibrating cock ring on a subject, but I am fuzzy on that. I mostly just played with the caracter creator ^w^, perhaps it was on a certain rack ? Can't recall.

Oct 23, 2017

If you open your inventory while in the sex menu you can drag a drop the cock rings onto the penis icons to put them on the subjects.

Reactions: MentalDraco

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
H

Hello Shenz, firstly thanks for answering me, but sadly, this hasn't solved my problem T-T. Any other solution I could try?

Oh I almost forgot, I've e-mailed you my log file, if u want to check it out. Thanks again for your time. This is seriously frustrating, because this version runs perfectly on a laptop with Windows 10, but I'm having this bug in my pc :S (Also Windows 10)
So Everyone knows Im not the AUTHOR. I only keep the thread updated

The Author the Game is listed in the first post on the first page

But to remind everyone - the Author is Fek not me

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I hope @Shenz will eventually add something akin to a "Doll mode" I just cant seem to get to grips with the controls, they remind me of the old X3/X4 games, steep learning curve, but once you get it, its amazing. However I'm either an incredibly thicky or I just dont get what half the buttons do XD not to mention the whole "orgasm" minigame, I cant figure out how the little heart monitor is controlled, and why results seem rather random. (Might be client preferences that is simply rearing its head, making each orgasm a unique thing, but it only adds to my confusion XD)

Also, i assume @Shenz is the author since hes/shes asking for output logs, if this is not the case, then I'm sorry for bothering ya ^^

Also, also; I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes this message might have had, I just reinstalled my pc (BEFORE finding out it was my graphics card that had died, and there was nothing wrong with my harddisk-.-) so its currently trying to tell me that each and every word is misspelled because its English and not Danish :p (So many red lines!)
Sorry to tell you, but i aint the author. Fek Is the Author of the game i just keep the thread updated with the latest releases

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, has any mac users noticed that the lag is EXTREMELY bad with the new update? I am barely able to walk around the center. Any fixes for this by chance?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Pressing the J key during the game causes an uncloseable white box to appear in the middle of it.

screenshot.1.png

Mekanonyme

Nov 11, 2017
Hey, I have a kind of problem : All the characters are pink. Like missing texture or something, so it's impossible to play "normally". Somebody has the same problem ?

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, I have a kind of problem : All the characters are pink. Like missing texture or something, so it's impossible to play "normally". Somebody has the same problem ?
Sounds like the "magenta bug". There's a good amount of info about it if you go back a couple of pages, but I think the general fix is to make sure you've got the latest version and then delete your appdata for the game.

Olinav

May 21, 2017
I'm using Win 8.1 and the bug everybody is talking about does not want to go away, I tried deleting the files, setting compatibility and everything. Could somebody upload a working "fek" data folder to somewhere?

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
COULD ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW TO RUN RACK 2 ON UBUNTU LINUX? PLEASE T-T
Hello there,

I am sorry that your having issues running Rack2 on Ubuntu Linux. I am not skilled enough to understand the system that I am unable to assist but, please don't post in all caps (Caps Spam)

I'm sure someone knows how to do this

~S

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
How can I delete all previous save data and start comepletely fresh? I've tried deleting the game but that doesn't help. My settings are still as how I left them in-game. I want a completely fresh start where the game has to install everything again when I boot it up and where all my previous saves get deleted.

I also can't quit the game properly. When I hit quit I just arrive at a laggy rainy screen with a few character customization options that don't do anything when I click on them

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Hello there,

I am sorry that your having issues running Rack2 on Ubuntu Linux. I am not skilled enough to understand the system that I am unable to assist but, please don't post in all caps (Caps Spam)

I'm sure someone knows how to do this

~S
Sorry about the caps Shenz

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
How can I delete all previous save data and start comepletely fresh? I've tried deleting the game but that doesn't help. My settings are still as how I left them in-game. I want a completely fresh start where the game has to install everything again when I boot it up and where all my previous saves get deleted.

I also can't quit the game properly. When I hit quit I just arrive at a laggy rainy screen with a few character customization options that don't do anything when I click on them
Hello there,

Access your Windows Explorer or open Run and type in %appdata%

From here click %appdata% in the Screen that opened and go into LocalLow or in the Run command type this
C:\Users\$accountname$\AppData\LocalLow and look for the FEK folder.

Delete the FEK folder and then you will have removed all your previous data from the game

~S

P.S. I do offer assistance via Teamviewer. If you still need help please send me a PM and we will talk there

Reactions: t727
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes