nigel64

Apr 27, 2018
hi give a screenshoot of your problem, maybe it's can help, cuz i don't really see your problem here just how you describe it sorry =)

what version of window you have?
for win 8 or 7 you will find it in : C
then : user
then : "your username"
if you don't see it then the file is hidden ... if the file is hidden google is your friend ... here a like wich can help maybe :

for the 0.25 ver if Shenz does'nt upload it(after all it's his money not our), you can find it on -18chan i don't give link, google is your friend again.(not really he's spying you and share information ectect.. it's just another ***hole, but ya know go find it yourself on google or another website like google)
ok so I typed it in and a bunch of stuff popped up but one thing stood out rack 2_data do i delete that?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Just a little thing about him and his patreon; people support him on patreon to "do what he does", same as every other patreon account. One of the perks of supporting him in such a manner is access to this game while it's in development. He's not making a quota or demanding payment goals in exchange for working on rack 2. He never made promises to work full time on the game in exchange for the monthly payments. What he has is a development roadmap, not a list of promises, and definitely no promises for frequent updates. In supporting him on patreon, you're supporting him in creating content and gaining access to beta builds. This isn't a GoFundMe for Rack 2 specifically.

There are plenty of other patreons whose mission statement is "Fund ____ as they make art!" in a very broad sense. This is one of them.

I'm not calling y'all whiners, but you really are whining more than you need to. No part of the monthly payments are allocated to specific projects or features.

Vertex1

Oct 14, 2017
No part of the monthly payments are allocated to specific projects or features.
That would be the core of the issue I have with the funding. Why pay if it isn't being used for the game, especially if the game is going to be free anyway?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
That would be the core of the issue I have with the funding. Why pay if it isn't being used for the game, especially if the game is going to be free anyway?
\

You don't have to fund, though your worries are valid. If you're afraid he won't make any meaningful updates, you could cancel your patron funding, wait for an update on his page that signals a new version, then re-patron him, cancelling again once you download the newer version.

The "hook" to being his patron is access to the latest demo of the game. Patreon is just a tip jar with incentives. It's not a GoFundMe where all proceeds go to the development of a project. You gotta know what you're getting into, read the mission statement on his page, and understand the "what's in it for me?" is never going to be all that great.

This isn't a defense of Fek, I just think more people ought to know that this is how Patreon works by now.

Reactions: throwawaybrain

~~~~

May 2, 2018
Dunno whats wrong, but when the horse penis is all erect its like the size of a normal penis. Whats wrong?
I mean its like it went into it self. ?

Same, with all styles of penis, actually, collapsed in on selves (two halves) and curved upward in a small u shape, using latest version (from here:
WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Patch notes on menu still claim previous version as well

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
When you load up the game please look in the corners and Location weather it says v0.2.4 or v0.2.5

That is how you know its the updated version

Ill post this again but this is last time til next update

Rack 2 v0.2.5

CHANGELOG:

- Some of the fetish preferences now actually do something!

- The "animal-style genitals" preference will now determine what kind of genitals your randomly-generated subjects have.

- The "size difference" preference will now influence the overall scale of your randomly-generated subjects. With a low setting, characters will all be similarly-sized, with male subjects being slightly larger than female subjects, on average. With a high setting, a character's size is heavily influenced by their species: tigers and horses will tower over fennecs and mice.

- The "inflation" preference will now control how quickly, if at all, subjects begin to inflate when filled with cum.

- The "squirting" preference will now control how much, and how commonly, female subjects squirt during orgasm.

- The decal system is now working with the new fur shader.

- The decal editing interface has been slightly improved, making it a bit easier to place decals on characters in the advanced editor.

- The interaction framework has been completely overhauled, in order to support multiple simultaneous interactions.

- An interaction can now be moved to the background by pressing SPACE. When you move an interaction to the background, you can continue to perform that interaction by pressing and releasing space rhythmically. The faster you press and release, the faster you perform the interaction. While performing a background interaction, you can use the mouse to start and control a second interaction. That second interaction must be compatible with the backgrounded interaction, and right now, very few interactions are compatible with each other. As we move farther into phase 2 (and especially phase 3), more interactions will become simultaneous-compatible.

- Two new interactions have been added for the Rack Chair apparatus: nipple tease (works on all test subjects) and breast grope (works only on test subjects with breasts). These interactions automatically use the backgrounded interaction system, performing the interaction with both hands if you have both hands free. These interactions will be available on other bondage racks eventually.

- The boot sequence has been cleaned up a little bit.

- Fixed some bugs with ball fondling.

- Fixed some physics/collision bugs that were happening in the lobby.

- Please continue to report and discuss bugs at:

Download Links:
WARNING: The links below contain ADULT CONTENT, and should not be accessed by minors or anyone who cannot legally view said content.

WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

Reactions: LexiLarkin

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
When you load up the game please look in the corners and Location weather it says v0.2.4 or v0.2.5

That is how you know its the updated version

Ill post this again but this is last time til next update

Rack 2 v0.2.5

CHANGELOG:

- Some of the fetish preferences now actually do something!

- The "animal-style genitals" preference will now determine what kind of genitals your randomly-generated subjects have.

- The "size difference" preference will now influence the overall scale of your randomly-generated subjects. With a low setting, characters will all be similarly-sized, with male subjects being slightly larger than female subjects, on average. With a high setting, a character's size is heavily influenced by their species: tigers and horses will tower over fennecs and mice.

- The "inflation" preference will now control how quickly, if at all, subjects begin to inflate when filled with cum.

- The "squirting" preference will now control how much, and how commonly, female subjects squirt during orgasm.

- The decal system is now working with the new fur shader.

- The decal editing interface has been slightly improved, making it a bit easier to place decals on characters in the advanced editor.

- The interaction framework has been completely overhauled, in order to support multiple simultaneous interactions.

- An interaction can now be moved to the background by pressing SPACE. When you move an interaction to the background, you can continue to perform that interaction by pressing and releasing space rhythmically. The faster you press and release, the faster you perform the interaction. While performing a background interaction, you can use the mouse to start and control a second interaction. That second interaction must be compatible with the backgrounded interaction, and right now, very few interactions are compatible with each other. As we move farther into phase 2 (and especially phase 3), more interactions will become simultaneous-compatible.

- Two new interactions have been added for the Rack Chair apparatus: nipple tease (works on all test subjects) and breast grope (works only on test subjects with breasts). These interactions automatically use the backgrounded interaction system, performing the interaction with both hands if you have both hands free. These interactions will be available on other bondage racks eventually.

- The boot sequence has been cleaned up a little bit.

- Fixed some bugs with ball fondling.

- Fixed some physics/collision bugs that were happening in the lobby.

- Please continue to report and discuss bugs at:

Download Links:
WARNING: The links below contain ADULT CONTENT, and should not be accessed by minors or anyone who cannot legally view said content.

WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:
Fucking hell Fek, the Mac version is crashing again. I swear its like this guy doesn't know how to do Q&A Testing. I tried to run my save file from 2.4, crash. I tried to make a new one, crash. I tried campaign & free play, crash. Thank christ I'm not paying for this, the guys giving him money & still trucking on are the real saints here. Hats off to you guys for suffering through your wallet.

Reactions: SexyAsianBobRoss

~~~~

May 2, 2018
Downloaded from that link: Still says 0.2.4 in the in-game corner (even describes ball fondling / new fur system). Downloaded from that link to begin with.

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
As shenz says, if you look at the lower right corner, you will see that you put version 0.2.5, please before you decide something look at the screen, what you see is that itch.io is available version 0.2.4, do not confuse that with the original version that puts it in the lower right corner. I hope I have been helpful, hugs and greetings from Spain.

kamaji-h

May 1, 2018
This latest update seems to have totally broken the genitals on my character. All test subjects seem fine, but my character's balls are constantly flipping out and glitching inside of the body and out, which also causes the penis to flip out as well. I've tried getting rid of the genitals and putting them back, multiple times, and I've also even created a new character, yet neither of those have fixed the problem for me.

Jun 2, 2017
wait by wont play on windows 10 and play at own risk that mean its gonan fk up my computer somehow or jsut wont be able to play the game or may crash sometimes?

Moon_Dew

May 26, 2017
The game seems to lock up when you start trying to experiment on a subject during sandbox mode. Anyone else having problems?

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
The game seems to lock up when you start trying to experiment on a subject during sandbox mode. Anyone else having problems?
the only problem i have is when i want to give the subject a blowjob my character acts crazy lol
i restart the game and its fixed

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017

turns out you are just wrong his patreon is for rack 2 and his other games specifically
turns out he doesn't give frequent updates or work very hard on either
Yeah man I don't like getting into online drama shit, cause its shit. But if you're gonna say flat out on your patreon 'I'm making this game & other games" specifically and don't actually do anything? Thats some bullshit right there.

You ask me? Better to give Rack 2 right now to the Honey Select community or somebody else who knows how to overhaul & mod this thing functional cause its been fuckin... wha 2-3 years now since Fek started? And nottin.

Don't get me wrong its better than MOST of the stuff floating around out there but its worthless if it's just as incomplete man. I don't wanna hate this guy or anybody but shit man sort yourself out before somebody else does it too you. And they ain't gunna like it when they do.

Reactions: Vertex1
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes