Jun 28, 2017
How do i get the girls to beg and stuff ? The submissiv meter is full but they just say stuff like "I dont think I should..."
it depends on the subjects traits and likes/dislikes but for the most part just increase friendliness and they should start obeying commands. also reprimanding them if they don't obey commands in the next speech bubble will usually guarantee they start listening too orders for a little

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Just a reminder, if the game isn't running try changing the compatibility to Win 7 or 8.
Fixes most issues with apps and games on Win 10.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
I have a bug, when I'm creating my character, once I get to the penis, it suddenly stretches to about the size of my arm, even if the length is all the way down! And it sstays like that!

MysticQuack

Jan 24, 2018
====== v0.2.7 ======
"Spanking, tickling, CBT, footplay, licking" - January 29, 2019
====================
- For a detailed list of recently-finished interaction support, see:
- Metadata, dialogue, fetish/preference, and approach point setup has been completed for 64 new interactions, bumping the total from 20 to 84.
- Basic functionality has been completed for 17 new interactions, bumping the total from 20 to 37. Highlights include several spanking, CBT, and footplay interactions.
- An interaction control scheme has been added for spanking/smacking interactions.
- Disabling the tutorial drone now also skips the new player tutorial, which means you won't get locked out of interactions and unable to progress
- Some tweaks to the approach point framework have been made, allowing for symmetrical approach points. This is largely a change required to support footplay, but might also used for certain boob interactions, later.
- An automatic quality management system has been added to the game. When enabled (it's on by default), the game will automatically raise or lower your graphics settings to try to maintain a smooth framerate. This setting can be disabled in the Graphics menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented characters from properly registering pain while experiencing a refractory period.
- Fixed a bug that caused physics to flip out in some corner cases involving the Rack Table apparatus.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
I am still having the issue in the quote below. This wasn't a problem in 0.25. It started at 0.26 and still is in 0.27. The bodyparts stretch and fly everywhere pretty much non stop. any ideas what causes this?

Any idea what would cause this or if I can fix it? All my body parts constantly giggle around when I move. And when it's time to get busy the characters funbits got all wonky too. that blurry streak isn't a tail, its a butt cheek. Im on PC, windows 10

View attachment 172717

Reactions: SpookySociety6

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
This new build is great, works perfectly fine, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FEK, at this pace perhaps my great,great,great,great,great grandsons might be able to enjoy the Beta version of Rack 2 :D

anon2282

Nov 11, 2017
====== v0.2.7 ======
"Spanking, tickling, CBT, footplay, licking" - January 29, 2019
====================
- For a detailed list of recently-finished interaction support, see:
- Metadata, dialogue, fetish/preference, and approach point setup has been completed for 64 new interactions, bumping the total from 20 to 84.
- Basic functionality has been completed for 17 new interactions, bumping the total from 20 to 37. Highlights include several spanking, CBT, and footplay interactions.
- An interaction control scheme has been added for spanking/smacking interactions.
- Disabling the tutorial drone now also skips the new player tutorial, which means you won't get locked out of interactions and unable to progress
- Some tweaks to the approach point framework have been made, allowing for symmetrical approach points. This is largely a change required to support footplay, but might also used for certain boob interactions, later.
- An automatic quality management system has been added to the game. When enabled (it's on by default), the game will automatically raise or lower your graphics settings to try to maintain a smooth framerate. This setting can be disabled in the Graphics menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented characters from properly registering pain while experiencing a refractory period.
- Fixed a bug that caused physics to flip out in some corner cases involving the Rack Table apparatus.
Any plans tits milking and android game?

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes