Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hey there,

The game is still not Optimized I will suggest the following Action

Delete all the game data from %appdata%\LocalLow\ Delete the Fek Folder and the downloaded application and rackv0.2.0 files

Restart your computer and redownload a Fresh copy and start it up

This is what i think will work for you Mahogany :)

mahoganydick

Jul 21, 2017
Hey there,

The game is still not Optimized I will suggest the following Action

Delete all the game data from %appdata%\LocalLow\ Delete the Fek Folder and the downloaded application and rackv0.2.0 files

Restart your computer and redownload a Fresh copy and start it up

This is what i think will work for you Mahogany :)
I did the equivalent of clearing the app data (Library i guess??) and the rest but it still continues to be unresponsive. Now it at least stays black for a couple seconds longer before going unresponsive lmao.
I tried this on my pc and it starts up and functions fine, but my laptop is an old and withered soul and playing on it is like watching grass grow so I rather would avoid that.

rolandpatje

Jul 27, 2017
When I start up, It freezes at ''NPC-Client Manager" while loading the game, I've uninstalled and installed again multiple times but it always happens at the exact same moment, music stops and cursor is gone when it is at that client manager thing. It has happened at every build, I try again with every update hoping that it might work.
Hope someone can help

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
When I start up, It freezes at ''NPC-Client Manager" while loading the game, I've uninstalled and installed again multiple times but it always happens at the exact same moment, music stops and cursor is gone when it is at that client manager thing. It has happened at every build, I try again with every update hoping that it might work.
Hope someone can help
I am using Windows and have 64 bit system, not sure if that's useful
Hi there

So what im going to have you do is submit a bug report here - and please attached the output_log.txt found in the rack0.2.0 folder that came with the download

Fek will take a look and see what might be going on

rolandpatje

Jul 27, 2017
Hi there

So what im going to have you do is submit a bug report here - and please attached the output_log.txt found in the rack0.2.0 folder that came with the download

Fek will take a look and see what might be going on
I think I found it, no idea how, but I had 2 fek folders, only one was deleted permanently, I just deleted the second one and my game works for the first time, thank you for the very quick reply though!

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I think I found it, no idea how, but I had 2 fek folders, only one was deleted permanently, I just deleted the second one and my game works for the first time, thank you for the very quick reply though!
Hey Roland,

Im glad you got it figured out man and not a problem :)

nervel

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone explain me step by step how to unlock and use a toys ? Couse i have some chemicals now but i completly dont know how to reasearch :/

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Can someone explain me step by step how to unlock and use a toys ? Couse i have some chemicals now but i completly dont know how to reasearch :/
Hey there nervel,

So since you have the chemicals already here is how you Research and Unlock them
[Green color is Material manufacturing and Teal is the Gyrodock)
  • Go to the Research Panel inside the center of the room (where the chemical synthesis person is) and access the research interface
  • Scroll out all the way and you will see the Current research you can do. You need to have the Apparatus Manufacturing device completed to unlock the Gyrodock and Material manufacturing station <- this is the machine to make the devices
  • Once you have all 3 machines researched (Minus the Chemical Synthesis Station as its not completed yet) in the research interface you will be able to see the words : Dildo, Cock ring and Vibrating Cock ring
  • The way to unlock them is to use the chemicals you synthesized in the puzzle you just click on one of the hexagons and you will see a number (lets say 6) so that would mean the correct position is 6 spots in any direction you started from
  • Once you complete the research and have bought and placed the machines you can research the toys
On how to USE the toys/devices
  • hit the tab key and you can place the Dildo you created in one of the 6 slots under the clothing.
  • The Cock ring and vibrating Cock ring can only be attached to Male Genitalia.
  • If you wanna put the Cock ring you can do it while in the same tab menu. When servicing a Customer you can hit tab and equip the Cock Ring / Vibrating Cock ring to the Genitalia
Let me know if you need more information :)

Thot Patrol

Aug 2, 2017
My friend tried to play the campaign, but when he clicked the campaign. It was just stuck, nothing happened. This is all what happened.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
My friend tried to play the campaign, but when he clicked the campaign. It was just stuck, nothing happened. This is all what happened.
Do the following
  1. go to %appdata%/LocalLow/ and delete the Fek folder
  2. make sure he drags the rack 2 application and rack 2 furry_science folder to the desktop (outside of any folder)
  3. if you continue to have an issue please through up a Bug report with the output_log.txt

CobwebFetishist

Jul 10, 2017
Whenever I try to play all characters are white and colorless, and it just goes to a black screen when I talk to the guy next to the bridge. after that point it makes noises if I hit escape, but that is it, and it wont let me do anything unless I restart. tried deleting the fek folder and reinstalling, also tried downloading an older version. still nothing.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hey there, so you did the correct steps but here try it in this order

delete the Fek Folder and Remove the rack 2 and game file you downloaded
Restart your game and then redownload the current version and extract the Game and File directly to desktop
Try again and Post back your results
Whenever I try to play all characters are white and colorless, and it just goes to a black screen when I talk to the guy next to the bridge. after that point it makes noises if I hit escape, but that is it, and it wont let me do anything unless I restart. tried deleting the fek folder and reinstalling, also tried downloading an older version. still nothing.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Is this game still ongoing ?
Yes Killer,

Fek is working on it as fast as much as he can. He told me that he would have the next update out soonish

Recently he worked on the Chemical Synthesis Machine so it shouldn't be to long now

Reactions: killermacker

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Yes Killer,

Fek is working on it as fast as much as he can. He told me that he would have the next update out soonish

Recently he worked on the Chemical Synthesis Machine so it shouldn't be to long now
thank you for the quick Reply i am really excited for the next update and i would go for a patreon for that game :)

Reactions: Krull

Adrian28

Aug 7, 2017
У меня проблемы с ребятами .... после того, как я перезагрузил компьютер, не выходя из игры, если он снова включен, это происходит

Last edited:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hi there adrian,

Check your %appdata%/local/ for more then one Fek folder
Drag these
from the download right to your desktop and try again

let me know your results

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes