sapping

Sep 26, 2017
its dint work for my its just not working its keep crashing tried 6 time already y can't iven get to the laboratori game is instable end slow im craying :`( the reason is that like (im starting to walk in the stair to go to the laboratory end boom y fall sudantly from the maps or y go troug the wall end never beying able to get out )...snif...do someone have a stable version for windose 10 plz?
Same here :/ shit just explodes when going down the stairs

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
So how do you tell your subject to piss off as in get the hell out i dont want him anymore, do i seriously have to complete the objective which im failing at or can i just change him to a new one somehow ?

dignity

May 28, 2017
So how do you tell your subject to piss off as in get the hell out i dont want him anymore, do i seriously have to complete the objective which im failing at or can i just change him to a new one somehow ?
You can just say that you are finished with him by pressing the button at the top right. And, no matter the satisfaction or treatment you give them since it's in very early stages, they will not leave on their own, so feel free to abuse them.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I have an obedient client and i could use the mouth - but how? I have no option to use it.
And how can i use some other fetishes on the client?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I have an obedient client and i could use the mouth - but how? I have no option to use it.
And how can i use some other fetishes on the client?
Fetishes are not in the game yet, and most of the interactions that are not on the rack chair are not in the game yet.

Devian

Oct 15, 2017
hello, for those who have the problem with the orange area passing the stairs or the elevator, just set the resolution of the game at 800x600 this fixed the problem for me.

now i just need to find a good way to get more money to buy some toys XDD

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
hello, for those who have the problem with the orange area passing the stairs or the elevator, just set the resolution of the game at 800x600 this fixed the problem for me.

now i just need to find a good way to get more money to buy some toys XDD
You can enable hacks, just open the console (pretty sure its "~", then type "help" to see all the commands)

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Yes just use the Tilde (~) key and then type help

You will find the command there

Devian

Oct 15, 2017
You can enable hacks, just open the console (pretty sure its "~", then type "help" to see all the commands)
Thank you so much, it worked like a charm, but... i was trying to find a honest way to get money XD but the clients never pay more than 300 so i used the cheat XD

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
So apparently people think that version 0.2.2 is out. Unfortunately it isn't

current version released is version 0.2.1

dignity

May 28, 2017
So apparently people think that version 0.2.2 is out. Unfortunately it isn't

current version released is version 0.2.1
Then what the hell are people hyping about, and got me hyped in the process?

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
people were hype early cause they thought he release it earlier.

I can't find any info on the release day of 0.2.2 so if someone can post it that be grand

Shenz

EDIT - I have located the ETA on the 0.2.2 . As soon as it is released I will work to get it downloaded so we can upload it to the site

:D

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
v0.2.2 is now out on his Itch and Patreon
You beat me to it by 2 Minutes

Change-log:

====== v0.2.2 ======
"Facefucking and Tutorial Drone" - ETA: Oct 22, 2017
====================
- Set up a tutorial framework to help guide new players through the game. Currently, it introduces basic interactions, inline dialogue, chemical conversion, research, and crafting. The rest will be done during Phase 3 - Content
- Made some more adjustments to help smooth out framerate spikes and the bugs associated with them
- Added screenshot functionality. The default hotkey for screenshots is F12.
- Cleaned up a handful of existing interactions - especially interactions that required head IK / movement, like blowjobs
- Added cunnilingus interaction
- Added facefucking interaction
- Added rimming interaction
- Added an orgasm rating monitor
- Fixed a handful of bugs:
- 0000305: [Bugs] Realtime monitors do not properly detect which is closest during interaction
- 0000304: [Bugs] Penetrator burial threshold doesn't line up properly with post-IK position
- 0000303: [Bugs] Ears scale unpredictably at low character heights
- 0000302: [Bugs] Framerate spike causes painful interaction
- 0000183: [Bugs] Dialogue breaks sometimes
- 0000285: [Bugs] Player character falls through floor

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes