Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Radiant Enhanced Status Menu [0.1.4][theMickey_]

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020

Overview:
The Enhanced Status Menu is a Mod for the Game Radiant and lets you view -- and change! -- the status of the player and other characters.
It also lets you enable/disable several optional game features.

WARNING: Changing values may have severe implications to any future game update.
Therefore I suggest using it as Status Menu (without changing values) only!

EDIT (2023-09-25):
Based on the lack of updates, I've lost interest in this game, and unfollowed the game's thread.

Which also means this mod will NOT be updated anymore.

Thanks to all who used this mod and gave a "thumbs up".

Updated: 2023-01-16
Game/Creator: Radiant / (Sir Dammed & Alorth)
Modder: theMickey_
Mod Version: 0.1.4.1
Game Version: 0.4 and later
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation and How to use this Mod:

Change-Log:

Modder notes:
Download: Here

Screenshot:

1662398012707.png

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Oh, is 0.2 finally out? *veryevilgrin*
Yes, I will update this Mod, please gimme another day or two, ok?
So, erm, after stating that you will update your mod but you would need a couple of days, you've gone silent? We're now almost a month later and Radiant v0.2.1 has been released! :eek: Is there any chance of getting some sort of progress update at least? Or have you abandoned this and are, therefore, no longer working on it? Would be nice to know what's happening, though I guess the longer the silence continues the more obvious it will become as to what's happening.

CloudZen0

Aug 26, 2017
Is anyone actually having trouble with the mod? It appears (on the surface) to be fully functional in 0.2.1. I've dug through the code a bit and so far nothing I've found shouldn't work.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Is anyone actually having trouble with the mod? It appears (on the surface) to be fully functional in 0.2.1. I've dug through the code a bit and so far nothing I've found shouldn't work.
I haven't actually gotten around to testing it myself, to be honest I've been a bit distracted with other games. There's just so many to look at, download to try, then there's the updates to download, etc etc. That's all before you even get around to actually playing them! :eek: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: But it's good to know that someone has at least tried it and that it appears to be working without issues.

Sadly it's not looking too good for the future of this mod because the mods creator seems to have been absent from the site since their last comment in this thread on Nov 10, 2020. Obviously there could be any number of reasons for the absence, but hopefully it's nothing serious!

CloudZen0

Aug 26, 2017
Sadly it's not looking too good for the future of this mod because the mods creator seems to have been absent from the site since their last comment in this thread on Nov 10, 2020. Obviously there could be any number of reasons for the absence, but hopefully it's nothing serious!
Unless there is a major change to the underlying code base such as renaming or adding numerous variables, this mod should work for a while. Granted, as the original modder stated, we have no information about long term implications of any changes we may make using the mod. Therefore, we're likely better off just using it as the "Enhanced Status Menu" for now.

Should the original modder return, pending massive changes to the code base as mentioned above, it should be fairly easy to maintain. In my opinion, they did a pretty good job with the mod which should make it easy to maintain and modify in the future. In the worst case, should the original modder never return, the same should hold true if someone else wants to pick up where they left off.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Folks, first of all I'm really sorry for being AFK so long! Had some IRL stuff to deal with...

So, about this mod: I will be busy the next two weeks, but after that, I definitely will update the Enhanced Status Menu to work with the most recent version of Radiant. That being said, the current version of my mod should still work! I might need to add a few more characters and maybe some additional changes, but overall the initial version linked in the OP should work.

Again, sorry for remaining silent for a couple of weeks, but in about 2-3 weeks I will be able to download Radiant again and then update my mod. Thanks a lot for your understanding and your patience!

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Folks, first of all I'm really sorry for being AFK so long! Had some IRL stuff to deal with...

So, about this mod: I will be busy the next two weeks, but after that, I definitely will update the Enhanced Status Menu to work with the most recent version of Radiant. That being said, the current version of my mod should still work! I might need to add a few more characters and maybe some additional changes, but overall the initial version linked in the OP should work.

Again, sorry for remaining silent for a couple of weeks, but in about 2-3 weeks I will be able to download Radiant again and then update my mod. Thanks a lot for your understanding and your patience!
Real life - can't get away from that. :) Btw. from what I hear, the next version of Radiant is around the corner, so you might want to plan accordingly. Cheers, and best of luck. (y):love:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Ok guys, I just played version 0.2.1 of Radiant -- and there's nothing so far I can add to the "Enhanced Status Menu" -- the current version works just perfect!

Or is there something you are missing and want me to add? If you have some ideas on what to like to see in the "Enhanced Status Menu", I promise I'll think about it (if it's actually useful ;)). But so far, the mod itself is still working perfectly.

I changed the OP to include the current game version to make it clear it still works :)

Reactions: ontach

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah 0.3 could really use an update here, as some chars are now there that have no menu available for them.
The others still work tho.