Hello.
Any news on the new update?
This from their Patreon:
RK Studios said:

Sir Dammed: "Gonna post a progress update this Thursday guyz."
Also Sir Dammed: *Radio silence on Patreon for 2 weeks straight.*
Uhm... sorry about that.
Progress Update as of 22 MAY 2020:
As most of you well know, Alorth and I are the types who take our time so that we can provide high quality work. This ensures there are no glaring flaws or mistakes in the game's story, code, renders, etc. and just makes the game better overall. Because of this, as announced previously, we aren't quite sure as to an exact update schedule just yet.
With that said... I am pleased to announce that we are roughly 55% done with Chapter 2. Needed characters have been created, the second draft of the script has been written, the code has been outlined, and we are preparing to enter "grind mode" and start cranking out the required renders.
I will say that you can expect to wait another 20 days minimum for Ch2 of Radiant... but in the meantime we will be having all sorts of good fun and posting some nice rewards for your patience here on Patreon... not to mention the 4K monthly wallpaper coming this June!
I will also begin posting weekly preview renders once we've entered the next phase of the development cycle... though I do recommend avoiding these if you like to avoid any/all things "spoiler related." I would of course never post a direct spoiler... but there are definitely those who want to only see such content when playing the game itself.
And that's it for now guys... I wish I had more to give you... but what I can say is that Ch2 will be absolutely awesome and well worth the wait!
Thanks for reading...

Apr 24, 2018
It's just a game, real life can be more fucked up.
Oh, I am very aware how fucked up life can be. Trust me. Personally, It's not the kind of thing I want to subject myself to for entertainment purposes. Certainly not something I want to deal with when trying to beat my meat. Whether real life is worse or not is completely irrelevant. If you enjoy that type of stuff, more power to you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you post the new update too? thanks
Sure. Here:
Sir Dammed said:
Jun 1 at 8:48am

Hey guys,

With the end of the month fast approaching... I wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to all those who've supported us in the month of May and the months prior... especially with all the craziness of COVID-19.
I hope all of you are hanging in there, and I'm very happy to be providing a service that helps us all keep our sanity/brings people enjoyment. Those who have experienced hardships during these times truly have my deepest condolences... and if anyone needed to chat my DMs are always open.

The current progress of Radiant is stable and I've nothing substantial to report just yet. Both Alorth and myself are about to be making huge strides with the coming update, and in-turn I'll be able to post a more definitive timeline in a couple of days.

For those of you who are able/willing to continue their pledge into the coming month: thank you. I truly appreciate it. In the event that you notice a slight variation in the amount charged by Patreon, please note that they are applying site-wide sales tax which will apply to everyone globally -- even those living here in the United States.

With that said... the amount should be rather insignificant / not make too much of a difference. I also wanted to point out that anyone who had to drop their pledge due to the COVID-19 crisis: don't fret. We will be here when/if you're able to return... and by the time you do, there will be lots of new content for you to consume. I know just as well as the next person what it's like to fall into financial struggles as I've suffered through them myself.

You can expect some awesome exclusive content in the month of June: the 4K monthly wallpaper will be up tomorrow or the next day, we're going to start posting preview images, you'll see a few more polls and progress updates, and if things go well we very well may have a huge surprise near the end of the month.
By the way... enjoy what is arguably the cutest thing Alorth has ever created. We wanted to give you guys an all-patron 4K render as a way of saying thanks for everything. Time to kick off this exciting month the right way! See y'all soon.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think I am going to wait before supporting. So far the developer has made some plot holes within the first chapter. Especially with the woman that you killed her son. Her appearing a day later after your 3 girls show up is just bad writing. Because if she did feel incline to confront you, it would of been way before.

In a DUI case because the MC was drunk, he would be convicted of a criminal offense. Another thing is that the MC parents would have been responsible for any legal issues that would have resulted in a death. Basically the woman would of gone to court and would of receive legal compensation. Since the mc was in a coma, it would of landed on the parents to pay any financial retribution.

Another thing that is still mystifies me is say the mc was in a coma for 10 years because 10 years is just a good round number to be in a coma. Say for the sake of argument that by default the girls that show up your door are 18( I would say 16, since that is more believable on appearance). So 18 years go by. This woman named Natalie Koval I think, would have moved on by then. She would of maybe had another kid. So for me for her to show up your doorstep seems like she hasn't grown up or let go of her grievance. To me it seem unrealistic to me. Sure it would hurt and the first few years would be hard but after 18 years, I think she would of moved on with her life.

If you are trying to write your story based in reality, you need to look into everything. Research into DUI, because I am not sure how the lawyers didn't give the mc any information regarding Natalie Koval. The parents can't just hide their son for 10 years especially when you dealing with a death to another individual. I mean Natalie Koval would have been notified that you were in a coma and when you woke up. The legal stuff should have been taken care of, so it isn't like she can sue him now. Because due to the death of her child the court would have made sure any financial obligations were take care of.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Another thing that is still mystifies me is say the mc was in a coma for 10 years because 10 years is just a good round number to be in a coma. Say for the sake of argument that by default the girls that show up your door are 18( I would say 16, since that is more believable on appearance). So 18 years go by. This woman named Natalie Koval I think, would have moved on by then. She would of maybe had another kid. So for me for her to show up your doorstep seems like she hasn't grown up or let go of her grievance. To me it seem unrealistic to me. Sure it would hurt and the first few years would be hard but after 18 years, I think she would of moved on with her life.

If you are trying to write your story based in reality, you need to look into everything. Research into DUI, because I am not sure how the lawyers didn't give the mc any information regarding Natalie Koval. The parents can't just hide their son for 10 years especially when you dealing with a death to another individual. I mean Natalie Koval would have been notified that you were in a coma and when you woke up. The legal stuff should have been taken care of, so it isn't like she can sue him now. Because due to the death of her child the court would have made sure any financial obligations were take care of.
Just the fact that for you it seems unrealistic already tells me that you know nothing about grieve, or at least about how people experience it differently, she is still grieving even after 18 years, if you wouldn't, well good for you. I lost a friend when i was 6 and now i'm 22 and i still grieve her.

About being realistic, he was probably a minor, so i belive that his parents took care of everything, also, maybe, when she heard that he was in a coma she chose to deal with his parents instead or drop the case entirely, and now she just when to him to see if he regrets it, and to get some closure. Also the statute of limitations, i will not research this because the USA is not my country and i already have more knowledge of their laws than i'll ever need.

Also, it is the creators world, they decide what is right or not in it.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I think I am going to wait before supporting. So far the developer has made some plot holes within the first chapter. Especially with the woman that you killed her son. Her appearing a day later after your 3 girls show up is just bad writing. Because if she did feel incline to confront you, it would of been way before.

In a DUI case because the MC was drunk, he would be convicted of a criminal offense. Another thing is that the MC parents would have been responsible for any legal issues that would have resulted in a death. Basically the woman would of gone to court and would of receive legal compensation. Since the mc was in a coma, it would of landed on the parents to pay any financial retribution.

You really need to take the statute of limitations into account and you, at this stage, have no idea what's been said or done in the intervening years. You also don't why she's there or how and when she found out where he lives.
It was one short scene.
When you talk about things like suing the MC you're kinda getting ahead of the story and making assumptions.
Also I have serious doubts about your belief that she would have moved on with her life and maybe had another kid.
Can't just replace your child. It's not like he was a fucking goldfish.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You really think that an adult game will be 100% reality?
Even books on real story are never 100% accurate.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

You've a good point about legal stuff but I'm pretty sure that all legal stuff is done while mc was in coma. Because it's too complicated to go into detail. I think Natalie is moved on with life but she need a closure.
Can't just replace your child. It's not like he was a fucking goldfish.
My goldfish is my fucking son!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My goldfish is my fucking son!!!
Yeah, fairly sure that if anything happened to my "goldfish" I'd nuke the planet from orbit. Soooo, saying that after 18 years the mom should be "over it" is ridiculous. My main complaint with the mom showing up wasn't that she did, it was the timing - so soon after the girls felt rather forced. But then I understand they wanted to set the story all up and have a cliffhanger.

I had some issues with "realism" when I first played the game but the developer's vision is more important. We have a choice to either "buy in" and play the game or not and move on. I'm still wanting a "loving father" path where we don't boink the girls but I am not really expecting it to happen. I'm going to play the game but my MC will just be as kind and understanding as possible while popping 6 cherries. ;)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I imagine Natalie with the dead son is at least one "cherry" short.
Ah yes! Good point! So 10 or 11, a new mystery for us to solve. Perhaps the girls are the only ones with both and the others are mysteries we must explore (with the MC's dick).

Reactions: Repuci

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so far its cute. intro, the adorable awesome girl gracie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the office stuff, the jokes and puns, the girls. all good, great even! a little short, and usually here's where i'd say the only issue is that i want more. xD

but.. that last scene. man. just makes me wanna delete and move on. smash brick wall to face outta nowhere, oh yeah, haha this is our cliffhanger. you been punked. bye now... <.< just wtf

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes