Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i'm with you on this thought .... cause i was thinking i catch the little blonde running around half naked around me , she might wake up completely naked ;)
What surprised me was the sudden boobsplosion Allison seemed to be experiencing.
When she shows up, she has a somewhat similar build to the other Liv and Maddie but she seems to rather abruptly grow in that scene. Is her bra really THAT constricting?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This looks veeery promising, especially with the promise of anal, pregnancy and uri being in the works. If those are implemented and implemented well (and generously) this might turn out to be my all time favorite. Will be watching this closely.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
It is a very well written story with beautiful renders. I realy love the thoughts and efford that was put in here as well. however I sadly had to stop at some point in the start because:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, you do amazing work so far, please keep going with your gameproject, it is a piece of art people will fall in love with.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It is a very well written story with beautiful renders. I realy love the thoughts and efford that was put in here as well. however I sadly had to stop at some point in the start because:

With that said, you do amazing work so far, please keep going with your gameproject, it is a piece of art people will fall in love with.
You should really give the next build another whirl.
For the MC though, he just met Gracie yesterday and fell hard for her. So it's not surprising he has recurring dreams about her.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
You should really give the next build another whirl.
For the MC though, he just met Gracie yesterday and fell hard for her. So it's not surprising he has recurring dreams about her.
Yes maybe I´ll try that. Next time I´ll just don´t immerse myself to deep into it. I did that with another game before, where 2 people are about to die in a fire and you only can rescue one of them..(most people will know what I mean xD)... I shouldn´t do that, its not healthy for everyone. On the other hand, I want to know how the story goes on, so I may try again in the future.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
the renders is freaking gorgeous. i hate how a lot of this type of 3d render game always look greyish and ugly making the character looks like dungeon troll with makeups, this one actually look warm and beautiful. i can definitely understand why it get so many patreons in such short timespan.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes maybe I´ll try that. Next time I´ll just don´t immerse myself to deep into it. I did that with another game before, where 2 people are about to die in a fire and you only can rescue one of them..(most people will know what I mean xD)... I shouldn´t do that, its not healthy for everyone. On the other hand, I want to know how the story goes on, so I may try again in the future.
Ugh, yes. And now I play every game with a foot out the door just in case the developer decides to emulate that approach. I'd prefer to be fully immersed but can't after that, maybe Radiant won't do that to us but I can't trust it.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Ugh, yes. And now I play every game with a foot out the door just in case the developer decides to emulate that approach. I'd prefer to be fully immersed but can't after that, maybe Radiant won't do that to us but I can't trust it.

If you didn´t play the game already, please ignore my post. :)

I used to play every game with a foot out the door since then too, but Gracie caught me off guard. I just loved her from the start. I´ll wait a few month. We will see where this one here goes. I mainly want to see the story, fapping with one tear in the eyes isn´t that great. haha.

wait, what game was that? It sounds interesting

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I used to play every game with a foot out the door since than too, but Gracie caught me off guard. I just loved her from the start. I´ll wait a few month. We will see where this one here goes. I mainly want to see the story, fapping with one tear in the eyes isn´t that great. haha.

Yep, already played Radiant and I would be in that same situation if I didn't expect something to happen because of AL. Honestly feel like AL did good and bad things for Adult games. There are more devs willing to make emotional games but there are more players who are jaded about that idea.

I'm willing to invest myself only so far into a game now, so Radiant I was prepared for and will continue to be wary of any further emotional backstabbings.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

I used to play every game with a foot out the door since than too, but Gracie caught me off guard. I just loved her from the start. I´ll wait a few month. We will see where this one here goes. I mainly want to see the story, fapping with one tear in the eyes isn´t that great. haha.

Judge from dev previous works, I'm positive that dev won't pull AL move. There'll be dramas for sure but hopefully not that. It's a risky move. I mean DPC pulled that move and lost many fans while became Citizen Kane of lewd game.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Who made and what was the game that started that trend?
I don't think we have to worry about that with Radiant.

I like the kind of "sweet tsundere" thing Maddie has going on.
It makes me worry though that one of them is a closet Yandere.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Judge from dev previous works, I'm positive that dev won't pull AL move. There'll be dramas for sure but hopefully not that. It's a risky move. I mean DPC pulled that move and lost many fans while became Citizen Kane of lewd game.
I disagree, judging by the previous works I expect an AL move. At the start of the previous game there was the fire scene with the dog. May not have been the same extent as AL, but it was close.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I disagree, judging by the previous works I expect an AL move. At the start of the previous game there was the fire scene with the dog. May not have been the same extent as AL but it was close.
Well a dog is roasted so it's rarely happen again. I mean only satan would do that. Edit: If that happen, I hope Alorth stop him :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes