Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It'll be interesting to see how what route we chooses changes the girls, or whether it'll only affect sex-scenes and whatnot. Because she'll be one tough nut to crack, but do you crack her with love or make her obedient, and would it make a difference?
Yes, it will be very interesting to see how Maddie's Relationship Choice will play out and if it is beneficial to pick a choice in line with the chosen route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yes, it will be very interesting to see how Maddie's Relationship Choice will play out and if it is beneficial to pick a choice in line with the chosen route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, and while I'm not sure they're polar opposites, I chose to defend her, but then went with the obedience route anyways. I really, really hope that the whole "define your character yourself" ends up being true. I'm okay with being put into story events as the story demands, but I am definitely excited to see our choices have changes, even if it's just with the dialogue (or internal monologue).

Reactions: Hordragg

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It'll be interesting to see how what route we chooses changes the girls, or whether it'll only affect sex-scenes and whatnot. Because she'll be one tough nut to crack, but do you crack her with love or make her obedient, and would it make a difference?
I kind of thought she was already cracking. At the end she was still playing tough but clearly upset at her sisters words. I feel like standing up for her will endear her to you.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I kind of thought she was already cracking. At the end she was still playing tough but clearly upset at her sisters words. I feel like standing up for her will endear her to you.
I think her outright antagonistic view towards you is cracking, but I hardly think she's about to be all warm and loving to her father. (And quite frankly I'd think: "Wow, really?" if she did.) She definitely cares more about her sisters than she does about your opinions - clearly she is frustrated and confused, but not truly all that angry I don't think.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I was going to ask the same thing. Is this game still being developed?
Yes. It just takes time because both devs are working on multiple projects, though there's some talk of them increasing the focus to this one in particular. (Go back the last five-ish pages and you'll read all about it I'm sure.)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I was going to ask the same thing. Is this game still being developed?
Adding to what Brovalon said, the last dev update was posted just two weeks ago:

Devlog #2 - Final Progress Report, Patreon Content, & More!

Hello guys & welcome to our new patrons!

I hope all of you are well & staying safe during all the chaos of COVID. As can be referenced by the title of this post, I wanted to drop a final, sort of "unofficial" progress update regarding the upcoming chapter, discuss exclusive Patreon content, and go over a few other things before the launch of Chapter 2.

I'll get the important part out of the way first: we are 90% of the way done with the chapter and progressing far more rapidly than we were at the start. We think you'll love it/feel that it was worth the wait. Somehow Alorth's render and overall visual quality has improved even more... so Chapter Two is far more beautiful than the first (and the girls are looking as gorgeous as ever).

In addition to this, I've provided a pretty large range of choices in this chapter, as I want players to shape the player-character early-on and mold him to fit their playstyle. Now... that's not to say that he doesn't have some autonomy, as I'd much rather write a character who has feelings and whims than an empty shell, but I think I've found a healthy/perfect balance between player control and character depth. Players can be excited to fill his shoes & get to know him as the story progresses.

I also want to give a quick update regarding Patreon: I've been pretty silent here/not dropping that much exclusive content... but that's fairly normal in the final stages of development, as I try to keep my focus on bringing you the game rather than fluff and extras. With all of that said, I plan to fully make this up to you guys after Chapter 2's launch day. Not only will you get the chapter in early-access here on Patreon, but once you've played it you'll have a series of polls, game music, character profiles, extra renders, and more exclusive, patron only content that you won't be able to get anywhere else.

Thank you all for being patient. Your patience and support means longer, better updates and the continued development of games like Radiant, Polarity, Neko Paradise, etc. We can't express enough how grateful we are for everyone who is supporting our endeavors, so we'll try to let the games speak for themselves. This new chapter is more than an hour long, and it's amazing! I can't wait for everyone to play it.

The next post you'll see from us here is the big one, so... see you guys soon!

Sincerely,

Reactions: fried and Brovalon

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
is the game being released this week? it has been 2 weeks since they said they are 90% done...
Last update of Polarity a game of one of the radiant devs was on "90%" for a 3-4 months before release. And it's over 5 weeks since thay said it's ''just under 90%'', 2 weeks since 90%, so don't pay attention to these numbers, they don't mean anything.

Last edited:

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
As far as grits I had no clue what they actually are
As for many people its kinda funny that all kinda ask what "grits" is and somehow only 2-3 of all decide that Goggle might know the answer to that question and as ToeSucker1974 posted here even Wikipedia knows some things.
and after google told me what it is i got hungry and had kinda have to make me some myself :LOL:

anyways, i hope i can play on soon.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Just to mess with the non-US folks a bit more... Grits aren't really an American thing, they're a Southern thing. I never actually had them until I was in the Atlanta airport — and saw "McGrits" at the McDonalds. Decided I had to try that! :shrug: They were... bland. (I've had good grits since. And as a Californian, I'm a big fan of hominy, which is otherwise known out here as posole.)

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Just to mess with the non-US folks a bit more... Grits aren't really an American thing, they're a Southern thing. I never actually had them until I was in the Atlanta airport — and saw "McGrits" at the McDonalds. Decided I had to try that! :shrug: They were... bland. (I've had good grits since. And as a Californian, I'm a big fan of hominy, which is otherwise known out here as posole.)
Never buy grits from McDs. That was your mistake. Bleh. They need to be fresh cooked. Homemade is even better.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As for many people its kinda funny that all kinda ask what "grits" is and somehow only 2-3 of all decide that Goggle might know the answer to that question and as ToeSucker1974 posted here even Wikipedia knows some things.
and after google told me what it is i got hungry and had kinda have to make me some myself :LOL:

anyways, i hope i can play on soon.
Some times that doesn't help, like the time I wondered what mental case wants peanut butter and jelly, and had to get a Canadian friend to tell me it really means Jam, and for some reason, the USA has jam and jelly instead of just smooth or chunky jam.

Besides, who the fuck trust wikipedia.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes. It just takes time because both devs are working on multiple projects, though there's some talk of them increasing the focus to this one in particular. (Go back the last five-ish pages and you'll read all about it I'm sure.)
That's not really what was said. The artist Alorth made a public post on their Patreon page that they were cutting the number of things they're working on down to 3: Radiant, Neko Paradise, and animations for Tales of the Unending Void. Then several folks started chiming in about how Alorth and Sir Dammed should just drop both of their solo projects and focus only on this, but that's not going to happen because, as other pointed out, it wouldn't be fair on the fans of those games if they just abandoned them.

Things should hopefully get a bit quicker with this game moving forward now that Alorth is working on fewer things, but the devs are still going to work on their own games as well as this one.

Nov 24, 2018
And it's obvious not many of them understand the level of work that goes into one of these. I said it before and I'll say it again. The graphics, animations, the writing and character development...ALL of them are top notch. The most comparable content out there right now would be what DrPinkCake has done with 'BaDIK' and 'Acting Lessons.' It's COMPLETELY reasonable for this to follow an update schedule of every 5ish months or so, which pushes us EASILY into Mid-September. Factoring in that many of the folks involved have their fingers in multiple pies at the moment, and for me, that timeline might even stretch a little further. People are so swift to say "these fuckers are just milking their patrons" without any hint of understanding that 1. most of them have actual jobs that they do full-time and 2. MOST of the patron money goes right back into the project for assets and processing power.

tl;dr - Fuck all the people bitching about how long it's taking. It's not like they're on the fucking internet and can't click a link at the top of this fucking page and find a list of other stuff to fap to. They've all been spoiled by this website providing PAID content to them for free.
chill, they said their next post would be the announcement of 0.2, im just saying they should be truthful. no need to get worked up over a game

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes