biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Been reading the comments for the update and will just stay away from the game for good. Only 720 new scenes for a 7 month wait? No thanks. I'm glad I'm not an actual backer for the devs. If they are working on multiple games they should concentrate on one at a time. They will just alienate the people pouring in money. Probably won't see an update for this one for another 7 months or even longer.
The devs have hit full time status on all their other games/patreons too, on top of that they do side work like coding/writing for other patrons. From the looks of it they are splitting their "full time" work, however many hours that is on all their other games, so they spend a small fraction of that time "developing" this game; mostly 4k wallpapers a month and it wasn't until very recently they started writing/coding for this game. It's a shady way to make profit, but as long as there a simps out there they will keep doing it.

My interest for this game also died out, from the looks of it, i estimate it will take 3-5 years before it finished. They netted close to 50k so far, so 250-400k until completion.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
The model of the 3 daughter is extremely well done. they are so cute/beautiful/sexy/omg/wow/ohshit/tgf308jg0945j :) i love it so far

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
I must be missing something as I can't see any changes from the game I played back in April. Even with a fresh playthrough it still ends with the arrival of the woman whose son you allegedly killed.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Is it just me or are the points for Vanessa wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must be missing something as I can't see any changes from the game I played back in April. Even with a fresh playthrough it still ends with the arrival of the woman whose son you allegedly killed.
Did you perhaps install an old patch or something? Mine continued just fine.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes