• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just pay the estimate, file your extension to September 15. PRIORITIES, MAN!

And, since your in Texas, your TFT extension still has some time. ;)
Well, it's S-Corp... the umbrella doesn't pay, the "owners" do (it's passthrough gain/loss per Schedule K's), and my personal taxes are way more complex than the corp's. It just ain't that easy... and not my first rodeo. I simply hate the first of the year and have for decades.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, it's S-Corp... the umbrella doesn't pay, the "owners" do (it's passthrough gain/loss per Schedule K's), and my personal taxes are way more complex than the corp's. It just ain't that easy... and not my first rodeo. I simply hate the first of the year and have for decades.
I'm aware - just didn't know it was an "S". I did stuff for very high level folks going back to the 80s - doubt you have anything I haven't seen.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm aware - just didn't know it was an "S". I did stuff for very high level folks going back to the 80s - doubt you have anything I haven't seen.
Well, you ain't seen this :ROFLMAO:... just finished getting the new mod core ported over (not yet tested but it didn't blow up):
1678335893209.png
It's now past 22:30 hours here now so I'm gonna take a break and grab a meal... missed dinner porting this dang thing.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Radiant 05 have only one scene add!
FYI: I took the time during a late lunch break today to DL the alpha and migrate the old core to it. I should catch a break this evening as I'm sick of inputting data into the accounting software so I'll start migrating the latest Core code over. Once that's done I can peruse the new content for ChoiceGuide/Gallery content. Honestly it will take the most time to update to the latest Core as it's a huge personal update on my end and can't be half-assed. I have no idea what the dev team has planned regarding timeframe of alpha to release so, once I get everything done I'll likely release the alpha while keeping the v0.4 update in place (although I don't reckon the alpha is unstable but it might get further grammatical/small bug fixes).

That's a bit to cover but summarizes what I'm up against while trying to not go insane during tax season (~37 days left of it... it's gonna be a long month for me). Regards.
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks, I finished "Summer's Gone" last night and this morning approved the final draft of my 1120S and it's supportive documents. My PA is taking them into town to get them post marked so my tentative plan is to get back to this update then the other VN updates that dropped the last few days. If memory serves I had already fully ported the latest mod core code to Radiant and needed to hook in some particulars, insure the old VN ChoiceGuide is solid, then knock out the guide and gallery for the update portion. I'll start that process now.

After that I'll move to "Tainted" then "Sunshine Love" then whatever I have left on the back burner. That's the plan for now, I'll keep you posted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks, I finished "Summer's Gone" last night and this morning approved the final draft of my 1120S and it's supportive documents. My PA is taking them into town to get them post marked so my tentative plan is to get back to this update then the other VN updates that dropped the last few days. If memory serves I had already fully ported the latest mod core code to Radiant and needed to hook in some particulars, insure the old VN ChoiceGuide is solid, then knock out the guide and gallery for the update portion. I'll start that process now.

After that I'll move to "Tainted" then "Sunshine Love" then whatever I have left on the back burner. That's the plan for now, I'll keep you posted.
Alright. I've knocked it all out except adding new scenes into SanchoGallery and physically testing the update ChoiceGuide for minor tweaks. I see no reason I can't have this out this evening sometime barring the unforeseen. I'll get back to it.

Reactions: darlic and falco256

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v7 Core Specific - Generic post describing how the new QM HoverMode works in detail:

One of the new features (I know, it's minor but it's been requested more than a few times) is a QM hover mode. This one is coded pretty slick, since the QM is toggled in one of three ways: via the MiniMenu, SanchoOptions, or HotKey "q". Each one effects the QM differently so it was a bit tricky to code intuitively and correctly.
  • Via the MiniMenu only toggles the QM On/Off regardless of any current setting (regardless of On/Off/Hover).
  • Via SanchoOptions and you get everything in one place to tweak the QM (teaser below).
  • Via HotKey "q" cycles through the QM stages (On/Off/Hover).
  • All three above populate an associated SanchoNotifications (the upper-left notification flag) to let you know what mode QM is in.
I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. Once the player is done adjusting it, if the HoverMode is still active then when SanchoOptions is closed the QM goes back into its HoverMode state (hidden until the player mouses over a specified target area). HoverMode is automatically reset to Off if the QM is disabled (so it remains intuitive to use). It's setting is saved on a per save file basis (as with most SanchoOptions I do my best not to never fuck with your persistent file). The default when starting the VN or within either Gallery is QM ON mode (non-hover mode).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v7 Core Specific - Sancho's HotKeys:

Added all the latest HotKeys.
Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity,
  • Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
  • Lower-case "g" (toggles the ChoiceGuide On/Off)
  • Lower-case "m" (toggles the MiniStat On/Off)
  • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
  • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
  • Lower-case "o" (toggles SanchoOptions)
  • Lower-case "c" (toggles SanchoCheats)
  • Lower-case "x" (clears stuck notifications)
These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
SanchoMod v7 Core Specific - Generic post describing how the new QM HoverMode works in detail:

One of the new features (I know, it's minor but it's been requested more than a few times) is a QM hover mode. This one is coded pretty slick, since the QM is toggled in one of three ways: via the MiniMenu, SanchoOptions, or HotKey "q". Each one effects the QM differently so it was a bit tricky to code intuitively and correctly.
  • Via the MiniMenu only toggles the QM On/Off regardless of any current setting (regardless of On/Off/Hover).
  • Via SanchoOptions and you get everything in one place to tweak the QM (teaser below).
  • Via HotKey "q" cycles through the QM stages (On/Off/Hover).
  • All three above populate an associated SanchoNotifications (the upper-left notification flag) to let you know what mode QM is in.
I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. Once the player is done adjusting it, if the HoverMode is still active then when SanchoOptions is closed the QM goes back into its HoverMode state (hidden until the player mouses over a specified target area). HoverMode is automatically reset to Off if the QM is disabled (so it remains intuitive to use). It's setting is saved on a per save file basis (as with most SanchoOptions I do my best not to never fuck with your persistent file). The default when starting the VN or within either Gallery is QM ON mode (non-hover mode).
Maybe explain what QM is suppose to be first? :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.5a) - Fully Taxed Edition

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Updated to Core v7a
  • New feature - QM HoverMode. Additional QuickMenu customization found in SanchoOptions and can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  • Updated feature - Updated SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • Updated feature - Improved the ChoiceGuide to be more uniform and informative. Completely rewritten compared to previous mod versions. Includes a new pathing guide (preliminary) and updated stat screens reflecting them.
  • Updated feature - Added all the latest HotKeys. Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots). List of all HotKeys can be found in post here.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all (really).
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe explain what QM is suppose to be first? :KEK:
I reckon this one sentence alone should clue folks in:
" I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. "

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I reckon this one sentence alone should clue folks in:
" I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. "
Yeah... I realized that after posting... :KEK:

When I read QM my fist thought was Quality Management and I was like...what?

• Haha
Reactions: JennaJJ

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought there was one of your mods for this, the fuck do they keep removing them.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Surprise indeed. But... not so surprised to see I've (yet again for a VN) been removed from it's OP... but every other mod/extra on the planet remains listed. Shenanigans... still paying the price for being a black sheep.
Yea that's complete fuckery! I even saw they had a second wt mod link and was like, oh good they got rid of the stupid 1 WT mod link only rule. Then of course I click on it and go wtf since I knew you had a mod for this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes