Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Radiant [v0.4.0 Beta 2] [RK Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 661 MB

Updated on 09/09/2022

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The main joke is that this "update" finish with another useless cliffhanger.

After the crazy mom, the neighbour cop, we have not one but two other useless LI instead of focusing on the daughters.
There are too many side girls which waste time...
We have:
the virgin mother, the model, blonde coworker, sluty waitress, crazy mom, maybe the crazy wife of the cop
New:
crazy cashier (which likes to inflict pain to herself, has invisible friends and talks to voices)
friend of the tripplets (which broke into the house and punched the MC in the face as greeting)...

Seriously why wasting a long sex scene on some cashier, which i doubt most even remember her existence.

Reactions: Fapmigo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
We have:
the virgin mother, the model, blonde coworker, sluty waitress, crazy mom, maybe the crazy wife of the cop
New:
crazy cashier (which likes to inflict pain to herself, has invisible friends and talks to voices)
friend of the tripplets (which broke into the house and punched the MC in the face as greeting)...

Seriously why wasting a long sex scene on some cashier, which i doubt most even remember her existence.
I mean the why is pretty clear... to continue milking the Patreons.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
We have:
New:

And instead of focusing on Maddie twerking in bikini at the lake, we spend 10 minutes spying on the cashier and her bimbo friend talking about bullshit :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
  • Sad
Reactions: IceL33 and Raziel_8

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Son of a.... my brother... it's a beta build? Fuck me, after all this time it's still in beta? That's it, we demand more wallpapers for this shenanigans. We must seek justice! :ROFLMAO:
I don't think it's actually beta...
It's just named that way... don't ask me why... :KEK:

1662327550491.png

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I haven't played the update yet. Is it seriously focused on a side girl? After 14 months, they're going to blue ball the LI stories? Tell me that's not true, because these devs have zero good will to spend.
No only the sex scene...to sum up this update
Last update ended at the grave:
So this starts the morning after, u spend a lot of time waking up the tripplets and talking to each of them, cause they are all sad.
Then u go on a walk with the tripplets, where u can spend some alone time with each of them.
U go to a lake with them, but saddly half the time is spend creeping on that crazy cashier and listening to nonsense, u can get a sex scene with her.
Drive back home, where u can beat up Maddie with a belt for no reason at all, then u get punched by some girl again end.

Honestly a really lackluster update imo, except for maybe 2-3 scenes with the tripplets.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Radiant-0.4Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thank you very much. You're doing god's work with that site.

Does anyone know if we need the Taboo patch for the dark content in this update, and if the one on the front page is updated?

Reactions: giqui and RPDL

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes