• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
If you don't think we deserve support or if you dislike us/what we do, you shouldn't support us. Not now, not ever. I don't think it's possible to be anymore clear on that point... and I've stated it numerous times. I have a lot of love for the games I'm creating, and therefore I genuinely hope you get some enjoyment out of that, whether you like, support us, or not.

I stood up for someone who was being insulted for expressing that he liked the game. If that's your idea of insulting my fanbase... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Problem is Dammed, some of us have done the math. We've been supporters and we feel like we got burned. You had a good story to start with... I was invested. I'm now UN-invested because of your lack of transparency and delays. It's just a game... And some of us lost. So it's not the fanbase we are insulting (at least me) it's YOUR behavior over the past year.

128bpms

Oct 19, 2019
Firing this off into the void:

scene in Brooke's apartment after Norah punches:

"uteris" is not how "uterus" is spelled

Reactions: SrRK

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
After the Jade scene when MC is reflecting about "cheating" on Brooke in the cabin he refers to fucking Vanessa even when I refused that bitch in the restaurant.

Nice update btw, was surprised I got a dark affinity by the end of it. The only dark stuff I did was with Jade, had like 4 dark pts by the end of it and 30 something lust so idk why I got that.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Problem is Dammed, some of us have done the math. We've been supporters and we feel like we got burned. You had a good story to start with... I was invested. I'm now UN-invested because of your lack of transparency and delays. It's just a game... And some of us lost. So it's not the fanbase we are insulting (at least me) it's YOUR behavior over the past year.
Dont worry, in a couple months its back to silence for months on end and ignoring this thread, its been like that since the first chapter. Kinda hilarious seeing the patron numbers going up tho. People never learn, do they?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just... wow. No one cares what I think but here's my two Pesos anyway:

Everyone has an opinion. Some folks decide to express those opinions (whatever they may be) in a polite and civil manner, some folks are just being a bunch of cunts. So, ask yourself which of those you're being after pounding you words on the keyboard and before pressing Enter.

Be well, be respectful to others, and all the best to you and yours.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
so i am wondering it something triggered improperly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so wondering if something went wrong here.
This happening isn't possible in the base-game's code for v0.4. Did some digging, and it seems your problem comes directly from the linked WT Mod.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
This happening isn't possible in the base-game's code for v0.4. Did some digging, and it seems your problem comes directly from the linked WT Mod.
Hey bro, fan of your kinks, and I've said shit about the game before but it's really just because I'm a fan and I want more. I don't care if it takes years but keep the Maddie content coming :p Girl needs some discipline.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so i am wondering it something triggered improperly.
so wondering if something went wrong here.
Checked on my end. It's not SanchoMod doing it... but then again it's obviously not installed in your case according to your screen grabs but I checked it nonetheless. Regards.

Reactions: dav121

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Radiant [v0.4] Walkthrough

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

In ch3.rpy JEV21 should probably be JEV22 since JEV21 doesn't exist in JokerMod/JokerModMC.rpy and i can't find JEV22 in ch*.rpy

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Checked on my end. It's not SanchoMod doing it... but then again it's obviously not installed in your case according to your screen grabs but I checked it nonetheless. Regards.
i actually have the walkthrough mod installed thats linked at page 1. just got further along and found that allice has the same problem.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
My dude... I married a girl who'd been with 3 dudes before me. I dated a girl in high school that had 7 partners before I even touched her. I've even tag teamed a girl with a close friend/ex-roommate.
Damn. You must be fun at parties. MC is based on you...right? If that's the case
I've even tag teamed a girl with a close friend/ex-roommate.
I hope MC won't come with this side of yours.

Also, thank you for the mental image.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Is it just me or did the highlighting of choices when you hover over them stop working? It was there in the beta, but its not showing up in the final v0.4 (Or at least the one from the mega link in the OP). I am using both Sancho's mod and his cursor replace. Tried a clean install with no mods and a new game and its still not there anymore. Makes it hard to read some of the choices depending on what else is on screen behind it.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes