• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
On page 1 of the stat screen, there are at least two "Crucial Choices" that don't seem to exist AFAICT:
Ch1 LivKissBack
Ch1 LivGrope

I even looked at the ch1 script and couldn't find any trace of them. What's up with that?
Both same choice set:
1665618322391.png
That's what's up bud.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
TomAto... Tomato don't be so damn picky :p :ROFLMAO:
I fixed it to say Ch2
While you're making trivial changes on my account... :sneaky:

I don't suppose you would consider adding an option to enable the "Quick Load" link in the quick menu. It's not enabled in the default game for whatever reason. No idea if it's intentional or an oversight. :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While you're making trivial changes on my account... :sneaky:

I don't suppose you would consider adding an option to enable the "Quick Load" link in the quick menu. It's not enabled in the default game for whatever reason. No idea if it's intentional or an oversight. :unsure:
I certainly can. I tend to use the dev's preferred when I port over but can change anything as needed. I will log it down since I have the project open on a side screen. I just got done updating another VN but if I have time this evening I can even make you a custom build for the hell of it.... you know for trivial science

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I certainly can. I tend to use the dev's preferred when I port over but can change anything as needed. I will log it down since I have the project open on a side screen. I just got done updating another VN but if I have time this evening I can even make you a custom build for the hell of it.... you know for trivial science
If you're offering I won't say no. But it's not that big of a deal really, I was thinking more along the lines of adding it when you update the mod for the next game release.

Also, I opened a thread in the dev forum asking for a "generic" way to enable the link anyway.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you're offering I won't say no. But it's not that big of a deal really, I was thinking more along the lines of adding it when you update the mod for the next game release.

Also, I opened a thread in the dev forum asking for a "generic" way to enable the link anyway.
How 'bout this? CrucialChoice chapter is fixed too:
1665620187161.png 1665620225426.png 1665620249442.png

SanchoMod - BaloneySammich Edition:

Install base mod if you haven't yet. Extract the file in the above DL inside the "game" directory overwriting as requested. Done. Enjoy the trivial changes by all means necessary. Regards.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Ok. So we all four of us are down at the lake having fun and decide to go swimming. Is that song that plays Leaning on the Everlasting Arms? It sounds a lot like it, LOL. That would be a curious and interesting choice although I do like the fiddle/mandolin(and banjo where it is used) instrumentals of songs.

JuggsJudy2002

Mar 30, 2022
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Its not working

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I dragged the files into the game folder thats the only thing ive done I have not removed nor added anything
You say you "dragged" it in. I don't remember how this one unpacks, but if you dragged a folder called /game/ into another folder called /game/, that will simply create a something like this: /game/game/.

You need to copy or cut what was unpacked from the zip/rar and paste it into the directory where you see /game/ displayed; it will deposit unique files from the unpacked /game/ folder into the existing /game/ folder and then ask you if you wish to keep files with the same name already in the folder, or replace them with the ones being copied in. The answer is "replace".

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I dragged the files into the game folder thats the only thing ive done I have not removed nor added anything
Fair enough, i did ovelrook one other possibility. Maybe your game archive was corrupted in some manner. There were a few reports from folks who got the early Mega download bad. As always, it's best to nuke everything (except your save files) and start fresh with each update.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, the age gap is a lot and they are his daughters (power relationship), it is normal that you feel that way, I don't know what you expected tbh
Daughters who just lost the only parent they knew and are financially reliant on him currently... Quite the power imbalance.
But the hornyness always wins in these games :p

JuggsJudy2002

Mar 30, 2022
Fair enough, i did ovelrook one other possibility. Maybe your game archive was corrupted in some manner. There were a few reports from folks who got the early Mega download bad. As always, it's best to nuke everything (except your save files) and start fresh with each update.
I downloaded it last night, Ive never played this before

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes