Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It wouldn't be a problem if the updates came more often. Ravenous and Lost at birth updates are also short. But they come out far more frequently.
Get a load of this, from Ocean who makes Where it all began and Summer is Gone.

So 84 renders in two weeks.

Meanwhile Radiant put out , drum roll, "155 renders in a few months" (Sorry, don't know the exact time between the last two relaseses). So much for "quality renders take time".
At this point the SNL skits about this game are more fun than the game itself.
Don't think that I don't know what the problems of this game are, the development is slow I know and it will probably continue to be as long as the guy who makes the renders of this game is involved in 80 projects other than this one. It's a shame because if that guy only did renders for this game then I'm sure there would be updates more often

And I also think that they should freeze the payments for the months in which they are not doing anything (wallpapers do not count) but apparently at the end of the month the complete chapter 5 comes out (I don't think so) and in August the ch 6 so let's wait I guess.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
it will probably continue to be as long as the guy who makes the renders of this game is involved in 80 projects other than this one. It's a shame because if that guy only did renders for this game then I'm sure there would be updates more often
Oh and what about the writer guy who didn't update his solo game for years without saying it's abandoned?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Oh and what about the writer guy who didn't update his solo game for years without saying it's abandoned?
You said, it IS the writer he not going to magically pull renders out of his ass... and yes he abandoning his game and no saying nothing is a bad omen. but what can we do? only hope that this game doesn't suffer the same fate...

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Time to just let this die.
IMO, when this first came out it was very promising. The prologue, the renders, the feels; it was something fresh, something different from the usual "college guy" games that fills this forum.
But time has passed it by. Especially with minimal updates and the ridiculousness of some of the plot.
Nowadays there are games that are alot better; written better, rendered better, plotted better with better storytelling.
Time to consign this game to the "what could've been" bin.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Time to just let this die.
IMO, when this first came out it was very promising. The prologue, the renders, the feels; it was something fresh, something different from the usual "college guy" games that fills this forum.
But time has passed it by. Especially with minimal updates and the ridiculousness of some of the plot.
Nowadays there are games that are alot better; written better, rendered better, plotted better with better storytelling.
Time to consign this game to the "what could've been" bin.
those games have the powerpuff girls as your daughters??? nope.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
SO LAST LIE going around out there on discord is that they WANT of so good boys they are

That they want or gonna Release last part of 0.5 update and 0.6 update on August 2023 ? yea yeah yeah shure

will eat my beard if that come to happens be this universe or the other.

half baked updates.

WHY CANT RELEASE EACH 3 months even if si 300 no sense renders. EVEN desert stalker spawned 2 or 3 updates on the same time this milker does only that milk

• Haha
Reactions: acwboy and faramata

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
"Anything else" does that include working on the project?
Nah man. He's perfectly happy supporting Radiant, don't you know? And if you know what's good for you, so do you. Although I have my doubts, I think he's supporting the dev's hooker addiction or gambling debts.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
PaxHadrian17
As you are aware, I've been trying to drum up interest in a Radiant fan-art thread. But since I would only be a cheerleader rather than an actual leader, I would prefer if someone else would start such a thread.
The best possible outcome would be if Alorth would start that thread. Could you please try to contact him via DM/PM/Discord/etc. to find out if he would start such a thread?

If all else fails, I will start such a thread myself.

TIA

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes