KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded v0.2 and at the end of Chapter 1 is stated it was the end of the current build. I noted in the Changelog the version was supposed to contain the full Chapter 2. I am using a Mac, so is it a case in v0.2 it's only the windows/linux versions that have Chapter 2?

I downloaded the VN again. This one had a different front maker's page, and I started from the beginning. All good. I think it's a good start.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Old saves don´t work anymore ... I am sick and tired of devs who which each and every update force the player to start over and over again.
That is usually because someone used a mod on previous version that isn't updated yet. Happened to me as well :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Post a picture... We'll tell ya! Oops, did I say that out loud? :devilish:
Hey! Well, you have to look for last images from an update (like I have one for 0.3) for possible real pictures.

As for this update, I think the length is pretty similar to 0.1, roughly 750ish images and about an hour to play? I didn't notice many animations but maybe I missed some choices. I'm not super into animation personally - prefer a good story - so not a big deal to me at all. Contrary to maybe some, I rather like the idea of having three distinct tracks that can even blend somewhat as I think that is a more realistic representation of a person. Sometimes it feels funny to me having more black or white starkness in choices, but I also empathize that it's hard to code subtle grey areas, etc. I also know it's easier for a dev to just do a simpler two track system, but I kind of like having three for the game so I respect that effort a lot. I think the writing is great, just like I did with 0.1. I also get the cop character feeling a little pigeonholed, but I think one should wait for another update to see how it moves forward, before drawing any deep conclusions about that kind of narrative arc. I've never played their other games, but maybe I will sneak a peek at them in the near future.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Lets be real, the problem was not the other girls taking so much gametime. The problem is the update took what? 10 months to be made and is less than 2 hours of gametime?
7 months. And this goes for you and for many other posts I've read while catching up with the thread: the wait has been so long because shit happens, problems had happened and the devs had to delay ch.2 for months (maybe they are excuses for some people but I don't care about that). But this logic of "7 months for only 720 renders" or "7 months for less than 2h of gameplay" is ridiculous because these 7 months of waiting haven't been dedicated 24/7 to the development of the update. Alorth said a couple of months ago on Discord (it was also shared here) that he sees it as a ~3 month cycle. If that's really the case, I think the update is pretty fair in terms of content. What has messed everything up is that extra 4 months of waiting/delaying but that's another story.

Oh and Dammed & Alorth, great update guys and really nice tribute to your late comrades Chatter and Palmer. I think I'm in love with Mira's model... and Maddie's ass, though it almost killed our MC :ROFLMAO:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Will every girl have a fully fleshed out purity (love) / lust / corruption (darkness) path and will they completely differ from each other? If so, that's really ambitious.

Also, it would be cool to have some kind of explanation on how these stats will work. Will there be threshholds requiring me to have a certain amount of points to get a scene, or will I just have to have more of stat X than Y and Z to get it? I'd appreciate an answer if anybody knows!

Let me explain this question shortly: I don't want to be a dominant asshole first thing when Maddie acts like a cunt. That would be fucking unreasonable. But when she continues that shit, obviously that will change. But then I'd have a low amount of amount of all stats and probably get no scene whatsoever when they become available. Kinda like in "My Pleasure" with Julia: you miss 2 lovepoints out of 20, and you don't get shit.

In that game, I CRTLd a fuckton for each of the 200 paths to get them all. Now I just download a mod to do the work / thinking for me.

The issue is that unless you have the same mindset as the writer, you won't be able to understand all the choices and their consequences.
They did say somewhere in this thread (about the time when the games was still fresh... so about June perhaps?) that they are thinking the point system as what is the most dominant at the time. So if you have more darkness points rather than lust points and pure points, you will get the darkness route.

Reactions: zeph19

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
7 months. And this goes for you and for many other posts I've read while catching up with the thread: the wait has been so long because shit happens, problems had happened and the devs had to delay ch.2 for months (maybe they are excuses for some people but I don't care about that). But this logic of "7 months for only 720 renders" or "7 months for less than 2h of gameplay" is ridiculous because these 7 months of waiting haven't been dedicated 24/7 to the development of the update. Alorth said a couple of months ago on Discord (it was also shared here) that he sees it as a ~3 month cycle. If that's really the case, I think the update is pretty fair in terms of content. What has messed everything up is that extra 4 months of waiting/delaying but that's another story.

Oh and Dammed & Alorth, great update guys and really nice tribute to your late comrades Chatter and Palmer. I think I'm in love with Mira's model... and Maddie's ass, though it almost killed our MC :ROFLMAO:
Three months for 750ish renders is very fair, and if people were to complain - not on quality which is subjective but just the amount of content - then I think that's a little unfair.

Reactions: Donettes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All the new animations are for the vanessa sex scene, so if you get her scene you don't miss any animations. I know some people feel like the update was short for 7 months, and I would agree with that if they were only working on this game. Both devs have other games that they are working on. They never hid that fact. If you think that it's not worth supporting them because they aren't dedicating their full time to this game only that is understandable. But you can't really accuse them of milking if they told you from the beginning that they would also be working on their solo projects at the same time.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Ohh I totally missed on that. What was the tribute?
when you talked with Olivia in her room after you entered her room while she was naked, there's a piece of paper with a farewell message from Dammed/Alorth to Palmer

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
when you talked with Olivia in her room after you entered her room while she was naked, there's a piece of paper with a farewell message from Dammed/Alorth to Palmer
Ohh that is nice.. I guess I was too focused on the naked beauty in front of me to pay attention to that... but really super nice.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Watching some replies here is starting to be bad for my health honestly.
To keep things clear, this chapter 2 got 758 renders, which is more than ch1 had.
The animations for the sex scene were over 2000 images. It took me over a week just to animate everything, and took a entire month to render. I do have staff that helps rendering, but they have 2 other games to render too.
I put most effort into Radiant, but I have staff members to manage and teach.
I manage my staff to work on my older game Tale of Eros, and I work on Neko Paradise when I have free time.
Each month I have animations to make for Tales from the Unending Void too of Perverteer.
Not to mention I'm also still in learning process.
That's why chapter two was way better in quality than the first one, because I improved a lot in the process of learning.

If I would only, but only work on Radiant with Sir Dammed, without the need of taking time to still master Daz, 2 months and half would be a possible update schedule perhaps. (I've been learning Daz for almost 2 years now, Daz kinda needs 5 years to master normally, some people use it for over 5 years and haven't mastered it yet though. "cough")
Though I'm managing to get my own game updates out each 3 months normally and also with Perverteer's game each 2 or 3 months.
Sometimes I even help other developers with Daz problems everytime I can, so that you players, can get to play the games and come here and complain about us or me taking too much time.
Honestly if I wasn't here, I'm sure a lot of people would have a lot more to complain about. Not to mention, the adult visual novels will be hitting higher standards because developers are forced to, just so they can compete, which is a good thing for players.

When I see people talk about certain stuff, that sometimes makes no sense to me. Shows that there is a big lack of information to the user. While I explicitly have open posts a lot of information about me.
We never hid anything to supporters and all cards are played in open field and view.
The only thing that had to improve was communication in certain points, which is a issue we will fix.
-----
The game characters, some want the triplets, some don't want them and prefer the other characters.
Each player has a different preference and our plans won't change no matter what people say.
The game is meant to be enjoyable in a wide range of player base and will be kept with that intention.

Polishing the game to this quality of chapter 2, making the new characters for Radiant which includes some for other chapters too. Took almost a entire month, including new hardware installation during the process and a lot of moving things around my house. I lost a lot of time. Not everything is just about production. And I will mention again the learning process, to work with the polished characters and everything.

So at the end, even if I hadn't been sick and in the hospital two times. getting in those 7 months 4 or 5 updates out of other games and still managing to get chapter two out now which huge visual improvement and a animation which I haven't seen any yet with that quality made in Daz (the application most use for AVN's), it was still a impressive undertaking which a lot of people fail to see... at least here. Probably because of the lack of information which I talked about...
And the reason I even end up in the hospital, is because I'm too ambitious and overwork myself.
I end up working all day and sleeping 6 hours or less sometimes wich isn't that healthy of course, but I just can't stop.
When it comes to making games I'm like a workaholic, I feel the need to keep on working on something.

Of course the plan for the upcoming releases is not something ridiculous as 7 months. I personally plan to not take more than 4 months at best, but you just never know what happens in life. So lets keep the expectation to one year just to make sure we don't disappoint anyone here with a delay. I really hate to disappoint people after all I swear.
And to make sure I don't lose unnecessary time anymore and not feel stressed out I will un-watch this thread and keep my leave.
Anyone is welcome to talk with me on discord, I'm a nice guy and I swear I won't be mean.
Have a nice weekend everyone. (y)

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Just me or the game already fill rushed with the daughters? It's like the girls are all aready in love with the MC, after what a week? Also other girls are just jumping his bones, like he is some greek god or something? Let's not forget about those gorgeous green eyes, right? I don't really care if the MC is a Ladies Magnet, but atleast the guy needs to be really charismatic so the girls fall for him... Me he has that big dick vibe girls talk about, who knows xD

Reactions: qwertyu12359

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Good update, i liked it. I don't really mind how long it took for this update to come out. I myself, was not really waiting for it but i can see why some people are a bit "upset". With a bit more content of this quality i will definitely throw a couple of bucks towards the devs. But for now, i want to see a more from the triplets.
Some other people already mentioned it and i agree, all these other woman should get a bit less time and more relationship building with the daughters (like the photoshoot. It had a good pace imo).
Anyway, keep it up guys.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To keep things clear, this chapter 2 got 758 renders, which is more than ch1 had.
The animations for the sex scene were over 2000 images. It took me over a week just to animate everything, and took a entire month to render. I do have staff that helps rendering, but they have 2 other games to render too.
I manage my staff to work on my older game Tale of Eros, and I work on Neko Paradise when I have free time.
Each month I have animations to make for Tales from the Unending Void too of Perverteer.
That's why chapter two was way better in quality than the first one, because I improved a lot in the process of learning.

If I would only, but only work on Radiant with Sir Dammed, without the need of taking time to still master Daz, 2 months and half would be a possible update schedule perhaps. (I've been learning Daz for almost 2 years now, Daz kinda needs 5 years to master normally, some people use it for over 5 years and haven't mastered it yet though. "cough")
Though I'm managing to get my own game updates out each 3 months normally and also with Perverteer's game each 2 or 3 months.
Sometimes I even help other developers with Daz problems everytime I can, so that you players, can get to play the games and come here and complain about us or me taking too much time.
Honestly if I wasn't here, I'm sure a lot of people would have a lot more to complain about. Not to mention, the adult visual novels will be hitting higher standards because developers are forced to, just so they can compete, which is a good thing for players.

When I see people talk about certain stuff, that sometimes makes no sense to me. Shows that there is a big lack of information to the user. While I explicitly have open posts a lot of information about me.
We never hid anything to supporters and all cards are played in open field and view.
The only thing that had to improve was communication in certain points, which is a issue we will fix.
-----
The game characters, some want the triplets, some don't want them and prefer the other characters.
Each player has a different preference and our plans won't change no matter what people say.
The game is meant to be enjoyable in a wide range of player base and will be kept with that intention.

Polishing the game to this quality of chapter 2, making the new characters for Radiant which includes some for other chapters too. Took almost a entire month, including new hardware installation during the process and a lot of moving things around my house. I lost a lot of time. Not everything is just about production. And I will mention again the learning process, to work with the polished characters and everything.

So at the end, even if I hadn't been sick and in the hospital two times. getting in those 7 months 4 or 5 updates out of other games and still managing to get chapter two out now which huge visual improvement and a animation which I haven't seen any yet with that quality made in Daz (the application most use for AVN's), it was still a impressive undertaking which a lot of people fail to see... at least here. Probably because of the lack of information which I talked about...
And the reason I even end up in the hospital, is because I'm too ambitious and overwork myself.
I end up working all day and sleeping 6 hours or less sometimes wich isn't that healthy of course, but I just can't stop.
When it comes to making games I'm like a workaholic, I feel the need to keep on working on something.

Of course the plan for the upcoming releases is not something ridiculous as 7 months. I personally plan to not take more than 4 months at best, but you just never know what happens in life. So lets keep the expectation to one year just to make sure we don't disappoint anyone here with a delay. I really hate to disappoint people after all I swear.
And to make sure I don't lose unnecessary time anymore and not feel stressed out I will un-watch this thread and keep my leave.
Anyone is welcome to talk with me on discord, I'm a nice guy and I swear I won't be mean.
Honestly I don't think you will ever get actual constructive criticism here. It happens in a lot of threads once the narrative that the dev is milking his supporters is established, it doesn't matter what you say people won't change their minds. For what is worth, I really enjoyed the update and the animations looked great. I am also a big fan of neko paradise.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

-----

I actually turned down the sex originally but went back and tried it. It really is a great animation!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have to say I was really disappointed by this update. The writing and the tone went all over the place, from a "mostly" realistic setting to a porn stereotype.

Every single girl in the game wants to date and/or fuck the MC, half of them don't bother hiding it. The only room you have as a player is to wait until girls take actions, and in a very passive manner you choose: "yes"/"no"/"no in a mean way". Worst, you're getting imposed a schedule all the time; appointments and even dates you cannot refuse!

Also your character's train of thought is really simp-like, he's getting a literal death threat with a knife under his throat and he thinks: "maybe I deserve it, I won't fight". What the hell ^^

Bugs, like for exemple seeing the wrong dialogues, colliding with a choice you made (the Ukrainian mom invited me to the café... and at the café she asks us why I invited her :illuminati: ).

I ended up quitting the game when one of the daughter sends us a text message to "urgently join her" in the cloth cabin of the mall but it's just because she cannot make a choice between two underwears; and of course she's topless, and she doesn't care, and you're like "oh god no, focus, do not look at her breasts :geek:". For her to show you a bit of skin, the sleepwalker excuse was fine, but making her so proactive to show you her tits on Day 3, that's pushing it to far for me to keep my suspension of disbelief.

I'm afraid that this VN is turning into being yet another McDonald's of porn games, where the focus is gaining money from the player in return of giving him an easy jack-off, rather than focus on art, story or gameplay.

With such a premise, and sexy chara-designs, that's a shame. :/

Edit: I launched back the game to try what was further down the road, skipping dialogues forward and it gets even worse. You get one more girl you just met to ask you for a date. And your other daughter (the normal behaving one) kissing you on the lips (prompting three choices, all leading to the exact same outcome).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes