Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Alorth and SirD, I'd like to thank you for what you did with the update, it was worth the wait. both the renders and the story are consistent, and what people complain about (like the ashole not being murdered in sight) are things that are logical and will make sense as the story unfolds... keep doing what you do and ignore coomers and haters. you're doing what had to be done...
the lenght of the update is just right considering all the other projects you're helping with (like the palmer memorial)

I'll end this praise with one complain : give us the fucking option to hug Maddie!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The biggest problem with officer Cunty McCuntface is, well, thats pretty much his intro. they might as well written him as walking up and saying "Hi, my name is Cunty McCuntface." he's poorly introduced and poorly written! Its like the worst fucking writer from '80s hollywood wrote that character for their shitty "straight to vhs" action move.

And again, its WAY too fucking early in the story to be introducing shitty d-tier 80's movie antagonists!
I am in total agreement that this guy is too much too soon, but so is Dennis in Double Homework who I think is the most comparable antagonist as they too are someone who is out to get the MC and is presented as someone with the means to really fuck up the MC, but they end up doing very little and the MC wins 10 times out of 10 whenever they try to pull something.

Dennis is a loathsome character and this Glenn is equally loathsome, but they aren't necessarily going to be a huge factor or do anything to the MC. This might make him seem superfluous, but Dennis, despite being so odious, has served a purpose of really galvanising people around the MC and inadvertently helping the MC to develop his relationships with the various girls, so perhaps this is what Glenn's purpose is or perhaps he has some other purpose in the story.

Either way, although I do agree that this character is a bit much, it's still early days, so let's just see where this goes.

Maybe they should have stuck to their plan then...update might have been out sooner ;)
This was the plan, but what wasn't planned was all the shit that happened in their lives that caused it to take so long.

Alexs3xy01

Aug 19, 2019
I really like the side girls especially Vanessa and Mira. I think they are more interested. It's sad if they will have such a few scenes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just hope that Glenn is something that we deal with quick. The updates for this game, at least for now won't be that frequent, and it would be really annoying if we had to deal with him for multiple updates. Other than that, I really love the game, if the devs can find a way to have a consistent release schedule, I think this game has the potential to be something great.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
?? It's just my opinion what's the REAL problem?
I think vanessa can actually become a very interesting character, she seems kind of crazy, but it's the type of crazy that if the mc is smart enough, he can weaponize that to help him get with other girls.

Reactions: dmmt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Did you even bother reading the dialogue? MC needs needs zero help from anyone getting any girl he wants.
Right now individually yeah girls seem to be interested in him, but would they be ok with him being with other girls? Besides vanessa we don't really know that yet. I think vanessa is the type of girl that would help push the other girls into being ok with the mc having multiple partners.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Right now, next week...irelevent. The great literary genuis Damned made our MC suffer with being a hot face/dick magic chick magnet. The girls won't care (and it is a harem game btw)...such a lame pathetic trope. He doesn't need any help...he even states this himself a couple of times throughout the game also. Why the hell would he need Vanessa's help with anything?
I don't know to make the game more interesting? If all the girls just fall on his lap and accept everything he says, it would be kind of boring. I don't mind them falling in love fast with the mc, but all of them being ok with him also being with other girls shouldn't be that easy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the girls ... triplets ... amazing ... i want want .. fuck it i want all the girls .. can i have them all please :love:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will wait and see where the game goes, I still think that the game can be good even if they go that direction where all girls just fall in love with the mc. I would prefer if the "drama" in the game was more based of his relationships with the girls and trying to make things work with them, instead of adding villains like the glenn dude. A lot of people had a lot of problems with the update, my only problem with the game right now is glenn, thing moving fast between the mc and the girls it's not a huge issue for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This game is awesome, has everything you want a good game to have, from great renders, beautiful women, good writing, emotions, etc. I know i saw it when it was initially released but i do not know why i did not try it, just by looking at the preview pics it is obvious it is more then your average game.
Glad i tried it now after this last update, i am genuinely interested not just in the characters but in the story too.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I will wait and see where the game goes, I still think that the game can be good even if they go that direction where all girls just fall in love with the mc. I would prefer if the "drama" in the game was more based of his relationships with the girls and trying to make things work with them, instead of adding villains like the glenn dude. A lot of people had a lot of problems with the update, my only problem with them game right now is glenn, thing moving fast between the mc and the girls it's not a huge issue for me.
Agreed. I have a lot of issues with this update personally...but they are my issues I guess. Also agree that girls falling over the MC's dick is fine...though a slow-burn would have been FAR better (again, in my opinion) and that is what the demo teased...but it would seem not, it's another every girls trips over her own tongue trying to fuck us. That's the direction, then fine...many VN's are like that....but agree yes, lose the pointless drama for the sake of trying to be clever and adding pointless drama. Serves no purpose.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I'll be there later right after finished CoBD....oh well....
Oh sheet, thx for reminding me :D Update dropped just before I went bed, figured I'd get on it after a nice sleep and forgot about it. :LOL:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
im still holding out hope that Gracie comes back somehow. shes best girl

plus mother/daughter incest is always the best
If you enjoy the stench of corrupting flesh and formaldehyde while fucking, then more power to ya. Wait, just reminded me of that 80`s movie about the morgue worker who brings a dead girl back to his crib. Fucking great movie that was :whistle:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
If you enjoy the stench of corrupting flesh and formaldehyde while fucking, then more power to ya. Wait, just reminded me of that 80`s movie about the morgue worker who brings a dead girl back to his crib. Fucking great movie that was :whistle:
Why did you put these thoughts in my head. No one asked for this, jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes