Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yep, I turned down a future meet up for that exact reason. Bitch ain`t getting my Allie.
Feels like literally every game on here has either your LI being bi and trying to share her friend with the MC or else some lust crazed, alpha lesbian tries to steal your LI (Maud in NCC e.g)
That`s why I only go for the Li that is not into sharing.
Well, whilst I may not allow Tiffany to "steal" Allison (not going to happen in this game anyway no matter what you choose), those triplets will definitely be getting it on with each other if I have anything to say about, and I'm also partial to inviting Brooke in on that as well. :sneaky:

Surely bonding with the girls should be numero uno priority though no? Literally ahead of anything else in your life? Or is this a case of modern parenting 101. Surprised he not already asked Bernie to babysit for him so they out of the house....
Like with all games in the beginnings, the setup is the priority. We've had that now, including a preview of the type of bonding activities he'll do with girls, plus he's said he'll be taking the next few days just for that purpose, so that's what we can expect in the next update and possibly even the next couple of updates.

Also, let's remember the timeline of things here:

Day 1: Girls arrive in the late afternoon
Day 2: Natalie shows up then he sleeps until Day 3
Day 3: Goes to work because he has to, has "professional" dinner date with Brooke
Day 4: Goes for coffee with Natalie then takes Allison to the photoshoot.

So we're still in the very, very early stages of this here, and yes, he should spend time with his girls and he's acknowledged that, hence why this is what we'll get next.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's only the 2nd version of the game and they've only been in his life for about 3 days. There will plenty of time for bonding with the girls and they will get the most attention in this game. This was essentially part 2 of the introduction to the game, and we got a fairly good intro and understanding of the girls in the first part, and this update was to show off some of the other principle players.
Yeah u basicialy just described why it is a problem.
I don't think anyone thought that there won't be bonding time with them further down the road.
But at the moment u have 3 daughters, which just arrived, u know nearly nothing about them, they are in a state of mental turmoil as of their mothers death and the MC know this perfectly.

The introduction/date with other characters is not a problem, but the timing is completely wrong. If this update had just focused on the triplets fleshed them out more, tended to some of their troubels, than there would no problem with a date with Brooke a few days later (aka next update).

Unfortunately true, because the Discord discussions, whilst often agreeing he's a terrible character, have generally resulted in most people in favour of keeping him, and even if they were largely vocal about removing him, he won't be because that would require a re-working of this chapter and all future chapters which would take time and I doubt they're willing to do that as it could delay the next update which wouldn't be good since this one took such a long time.
Didn't u mention just a few post before, that he will just a minor character with barely any screentime ?
Than at least there shouldn't much of a rework needed, as for this chapter u could just cut his scenes, no need for rework.

As for Dammed's other game, the antagonist is also a sore point, not needed, required the suspension of disbelief why the MC and a LI acted as they did.
IIRC Dammed stated that he never was intened to be a pain in the ass for more than the first part of the game anyway...so what's the point other than being a sore point.

So, here's an idea (also posted this on Discord); what if they replaced middle-aged cop Glen, with old, crotchety, retired, perv Glen.

He could be someone who dislikes the MC because he lives in this "lavish monstrosity" (their words) of a modern home, and they live in an older style home. Old man Glen acts like the MC is a menace to the neighbourhood and wants him gone. We then find out he's a total lecherous perv spying on the girls and trying to get close to them when the MC isn't around.

Old man Glen then propositions the MC to let him have a go at the girls in exhange for not bothering him anymore which the MC outright refuses and it starts a story thread where the MC blocks him at every turn in humourous ways until eventually he gets him carted off to an old folks home.
Wow... honestly who thought of this genius idea and that it fit in this story :FacePalm:
Yeah giving the game a ntr vibe clearly is what this game needs...would completely ruin any romantic mood.
Not to mention shift the focus from the triplets and their emotional turmoil, as well from MC's past with the accident, to cock block some old perv...yeah if he tried that i'm all for make him retire six feet under.

At the end of the day, people will write the story they want to tell and we all have within us that attitude of believing that our story ideas are good and to want to see it through to the end because it will be clear later why things are the way they are in the story. Doesn't mean they can't mistakes, but just that the ego can take over and sometimes writers should let go of that for the good of the story.
True, their story and they can do what ever they want with it.
But DPC also made it clear with AL, that some actions can result in a hell of backlash, so they should have a thick skin.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well, whilst I may not allow Tiffany to "steal" Allison (not going to happen in this game anyway no matter what you choose), those triplets will definitely geting it on with each other if I have anything to say about, and I'm also partial to inviting Brooke in on that as well. :sneaky:
Brooke, I`ll pass on..but a triple decker with my girls? now that`s a snack I can get behind :whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah u basicialy just described why it is a problem.
I don't think anyone thought that there won't be bonding time with them further down the road.
But at the moment u have 3 daughters, which just arrived, u know nearly nothing about them, they are in a state of mental turmoil as of their mothers death and the MC know this perfectly.

The introduction/date with other characters is not a problem, but the timing is completely wrong. If this update had just focused on the triplets fleshed them out more, tended to some of their troubels, than there would no problem with a date with Brooke a few days later (aka next update).
And the MC has just had 3 daughters he didn't know about arrive on his doorstep, the revelation that the girl he dreams about regularly is their mother who's dead, and he's had to deal with and re-live the fact that he killed someone in that car accident, so he's also dealing with a lot and not quite sure how to go about handling it all.

Yes, those girls need someone to be there for them, but imagine if all of that was dumped on your lap at once. Would you be able to deal with it in a rational manner and know what the right things to do were straight away? He's acknowledged in this update that he needs to spend time with them because he's had time to process things and realise he needs to get to know them better and that's what we're very likely to see now going forward.

These first 2 updates have dropped a lot on both us and the MC, and probably was too much too quickly, but now that that's done, the story can start progressing at a steady pace and we will get the focus on the girls that everybody wants.

Didn't u mention just a few post before, that he will just a minor character with barely any screentime ?
Than at least there shouldn't much of a rework needed, as for this chapter u could just cut his scenes, no need for rework.

As for Dammed's other game, the antagonist is also a sore point, not needed, required the suspension of disbelief why the MC and a LI acted as they did.
IIRC Dammed stated that he never was intened to be a pain in the ass for more than the first part of the game anyway...so what's the point other than being a sore point.
I didn't say that this will be the case, only that it could be based on a comment by SirD on Discord that people thought a certain villain character in Polarity would be around forever and they weren't, so perhaps they were hinting that it wouldn't be as bad as people think, and in fact they've even said it won't be as bad as people think.

Wow... honestly who thought of this genius idea and that it fit in this story :FacePalm:
Yeah giving the game a ntr vibe clearly is what this game needs...would completely ruin any romantic mood.
Not to mention shift the focus from the triplets and their emotional turmoil, as well from MC's past with the accident, to cock block some old perv...yeah if he tried that i'm all for make him retire six feet under.
But if you know nothing will happen, does it really give it off that vibe? I'll admit I was thinking of Hunter from Power Vacuum when I wrote this, but it's easy to block him, just as it is with so many other apparent "threat" characters in other games because a) it's designed that way, and b) they don't stand a chance anyway.

Just saying that, if they want to have an "antagonist" character, at least make them less of a Dennis and give us a laugh at their expense rather than have us be worried about them.

• Angry
Reactions: That Familiar Guy

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And the MC has just had 3 daughters he didn't know about arrive on his doorstep, the revelation that the girl he dreams about regularly is their mother who's dead, and he's had to deal with and re-live the fact that he killed someone in that car accident, so he's also dealing with a lot and not quite sure how to go about handling it all.

Yes, those girls need someone to be there for them, but imagine if all of that was dumped on your lap at once. Would you be able to deal with it in a rational manner and know what the right things to do were straight away? He's acknowledged in this update that he needs to spend time with them because he's had time to process things and realise he needs to get to know them better and that's what we're very likely to see now going forward.
No of course i don't expect him to be the super dad from the get to go, but leaving the new daughters alone for the most time in that situation, at lest for me itrequires the suspension of disbelief.

These first 2 updates have dropped a lot on both us and the MC, and probably was too much too quickly, but now that that's done, the story can start progressing at a steady pace and we will get the focus on the girls that everybody wants.
That sums it up pretty good.

I didn't say that this will be the case, only that it could be based on a comment by SirD on Discord that people thought a certain villain character in Polarity would be around forever and they weren't, so perhaps they were hinting that it wouldn't be as bad as people think, and in fact they've even said it won't be as bad as people think.
Ok sorry if i missunderstood ur comment.

But why would u introduce such a bad written character, if he plays no bigger role, has not much screentime and is only a sore point ? If u cut his scenes out in this update, the story would only benefit from it.

But if you know nothing will happen, does it really give it off that vibe? I'll admit I was thinking of Hunter from Power Vacuum when I wrote this, but it's easy to block him, just as it is with so many other apparent "threat" characters in other games because a) it's designed that way, and b) they don't stand a chance anyway.

Just saying that, if they want to have an "antagonist" character, at least make them less of a Dennis and give us a laugh at their expense rather than have us be worried about them.
If u think of Hunter from from Power Vacuum, then no it wouldn't really give off that vibe. But that is because his scenes are simply amusing and his character is more of a comedically relif than anything else.

If u take Dennis from Double homework, he is no real threat but still give off this vibes and he is probably one of the most annoying characters i have ever witnessed.
I quit that game because i couldn't stand him and his bs anymore, i really hoped that the mc would finally play the tooth fairy and beat the living shit out of him, but mc is just as worse...

The thing is, it has zero benefit to the story in this case, wastes time/focus from actual important characters/events, and/or is hindrance for immersion.
This are the MC's daughters for god's sake, i don't know how u would react in this case, but at least for me there would be only 1 warning, after that consequences, not continuously cockblocking...

In other games it is mostly an annoyance, if there are ''friends'', rivals, whatever which u need to stop. It has little benefit to the story, required the suspension of disbelief why would u stay friends with such characters or endur their behavior, but instead ruins the mood.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Honestly ok with the cop, but its writing is terrible as fuck. I mean what if your playing non taboo edition? That entire plot is completely pointless. They are over 18 and not related to you in any way so exactly what is he doing other than being a peeping tom?
Who would play without the patch though ? It makes no sense, or at least makes the writing even worse

Reactions: Coinzell

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
The worst part about this whole damn thing is the pacing. I loved the first release and I was kinda curious about this one but...Please.

3 new potential girls that are interested in him with basically the same dialoge/monologe ("Oh he is so hot and charming, I need to have him.") just gets thrown at you one after another. Still don't understand how that worked with the waitress but oh well, it was a quick laugh I guess.

I don't really mind having some sort of variation to chose from, but for the love of good, introduce them LATER in the game when you can actually feel regret for maybe actually already been settled with one girl.
Can't believe I say this but stuffing all these new "interesting" girls in this update feels absolutely rushed and that they re only there to keep you interested.
Which works more or less I guess but come on...

And if there was ever a wtf-villian in a story that came out of nowhere for no appereant reason....Let's welcome Glen to the party, shall we? The villian for the sake of having a villian. Just....Why.

Reactions: WukXDD

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
And if there was ever a wtf-villian in a story that came out of nowhere for no appereant reason....Let's welcome Glen to the party, shall we? The villian for the sake of having a villian. Just....Why.
Yeah gotta agree with this. Glen is literally Randy Orton.
Came outta nowhere to try and RKO this game. Doing a bang up job for a cop, didn't even have a cop car just a VW Bug.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No point in arguing with HB...he'll defend it and come up with wild theories why it's all perfect till you're blue in the face. He just won't and can't accept that the episode is 50 shades of terribly wrong.
Never said it's perfect and I acknowledge the faults where they are, but since we're only about 1% of the way through the story, it has plenty of time to get better and I don't see the need to bash it so aggressively when it's barely even begun. Plus, there are truly awful games out there, both in terms or renders and story, and this is nowhere close to being anything like those games despite some people here trying to make it seem like it is.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Great renders! And with the exception of irrationally angry cop guy, which seems to have been just tossed in unnecessarily as a plot device, it's a pretty good story so far. I mean really - I don't like you because... your car and big house! Annnd that big house use to be my grandads! Way over the top for no reason whatsoever...

corsair

Apr 1, 2017
I had an idea how to explain why MC is making so much stupid decisions and how to make Glenn more compelling character and explain why he is such a huge turd and has a beef with MC. All this by adding only one scene, right after MC has crashed his car. Devs are free to use it if they want.

SCENE START:

-Two first responders are driving to the scene of car crash with their ambulance. And step out of the car.

Paramedic 1(P1) : Another car crash, must be asian driver again, am I right. So how do we go about this?

Paramedic 2(P2) : That's racist you prick. And why are you asking me? This is my first day as trainee, so you tell me what to do!

P1 : Oh stop pulling my leg. You should be training me. I'm the trainee.

P2 : What the fuck? I'm supposed to be riding with Steve and your name tag says Steve! So why the fuck, would they put two trainees in same car!

P1 : Oh fuck, I'm the other Steve, you retard! Why would you ever think that you should ride with me, if you are supposed to be with Steve?

P2 : HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW THERE'S MULTITUDES OF STEVES!!! I JUST STARTED THIS JOB 20 FUCKING MINUTES AGO!!

P1 : YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW! It's not written anywhere, but you are supposed to know it and it's your dumbass fault for not knowing it. But we don't have time for this right now. We need to check that crash.

P2 : You are right, you are right, sorry for yelling. It just that, this is my first time in action and I also haven't had a poo in weeks and I finally start to feel like I could soon pop a turd.

P1 : It's all alright. I started yesterday and already had to bandage kids knee, after he fell of his bike. How much worse could this be? Let's GO!

-Paramedics go up two collided cars and check the seats with flashlight.

P1 : It's empty, there's no one in either of these cars.

P2 : (Looks around and points at two shoes sticking out at the distance) There's something there, looks like shoes, maybe there's a person inside them.

P1 : Good thinking, let's check it.

-Paramedics walk up to the shoes.

-P2 Checks behind the shoes)

P2 : JESUS, FUCKING, CHRIST! HIS HEAD IS SPLIT LIKE A MELON.

P1 : Let me check.
(Looks behind shoes and steps away)
P1 : Yep, that's pretty fucked up. It's all yours buddy, first one to see it, takes care of it. It's in the rules.

P2 : IN WHAT FUCKING RULES?

P1 : In the unwritten ones, and it's your fault for not knowing them.

P2 : Oh fuck! Atleast walk me through this.
(steps closer to MC)
P2 : I'm pretty sure this pink stuff should be inside the skull?

P1 : Yep, you are correct, that's his brain, just pop it back in and see if you can close the lid.

P2 : Just pop it back in?! It's full of leafs and shit! I can't just pop it in without cleaning it.

P1 : Well scrape that shit off and pop it back in. Time is of the essence, he's gonna kick the bucket if you don't pop it back soon.

P2 : Alright, alright.
(Starts to scrape dirt off)
P2 : This ain't working too well. As I scrape it, it takes chunks of brain with it, there's only about half left of it now. We need a better plan.

P1 : Try to pee on it.

P2 : I'M NOT PEEING ON IT!

P1 : DO IT! I saw it on telly. (---Mutters--- Or was that for jellyfish stings.)

P2 : Oh fuck it, we are out of time and options.
(Whips out his penis and has pit of wee on the brain)
P2 : Look at that, it worked.

P1 : Now just pop it in, close the lid, tape it shut and hope he reboots.

P2 : I don't think that's how this all is supposed to work, but ok.
(Slaps brain in, closes skull and tapes it all together. MC shows signs of life)
P2 : Well i'll be damned, it actually worked.

P1 : Yep, I was not even worried. See that. (Points at MCs scroch) That's a magic ding-a-ling. It is said to have mystical power beyond comprehension of mere mortals, it gives you power over all women and it even has power to turn lesbians straight. And it does, like, 50% of the thinking for him, so he should not have too much problems losing some of his brain.

P2 : Wow, that's amazing! Anyway let's put him in the back. I really need to take that shit now.

- Paramedics take MC to ambulance and P2 jocks of quickly to woods to take a shit.
- After ten minutes P2 get's back to ambulance, drenched in sweat and rain.

P2 : Holy shit, you never believe this, I just took biggest shit ever! Look I took a picture, I placed my shoe next to it for scale.
(Shows picture in his phone to P1. P2 looks at picture)

P1 : HOLY MOLY! That must be atleast 90 courics! It's a miracle that you didn't shatter your pelvis taking that.

P2 : I have no clue how I was able to do it, but we don't have time for this shit, we need to get that dude to hospital. Oh, by the way, there was some drunkass russian bloke also groaning in the bushes. I bet he sobers right up before morning.

P1 : Yep, we don't have no time for any russian drunks right now. Let's get going

- Doors at the back of the ambulance fly open, accompanied with sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning.
- Mystical figure (HT - for huge turd) has appeared in the back of the ambulance.

P1 and P2 : (Both cream like little girls)

HT : FAAATHER!!!!!!!!

P1 : WTF, is that the turd you just took?

P2 : Holy shit, it is. Look at all those yellow spot. I eat a lot of corn.

-P1 starts to scramble to the drivers seat

HT : Father.

P2 : I'm not your father.

HT : But you made me! Ate all that corn and sweet bread. Carried me in warmth of your bowels and molded me to what I am.

P2 : I'm sorry little one, that does not make me your father. That makes you, a piece of shit.

HT : No! THAT'S NOT TRUE! YOU ARE MY FATHER! I know it, deep down in these corns in my chest, i can feel it, you are my father.

-P1 starts ambulance.

P1 : KICK IT OUT AND I FLOOR IT!

-HT panics and tries to get hold of his father. Reaching towards his chest, and get's a hold of his uniform.
-P2 rips his new born sons arm of his chest ripping his uniform in process.
-HT tumbless towards unconsious MC, his hand hitting and grasping something it hits.
-P2 kicks HT in his chest and sends him flying out of back of the ambulance. And slams ambulance doors shut
-P1 floors the gas pedal and drives off to the night.

HT : FAAATHEER, DON'T LEAVE ME!!

-HT, alone in darkness, tears mixing with rain in his eyes, looks at his hands.
-In HTs right hand he sees a wallet, he opens it and finds MCs driving licence inside of it.
-In HTs left hand, he has a piece of his fathers ripped uniform. P2s nametag. Tag says "Glenn".

END Glenn origins SCENE.

Sorry for all typos and spelling errors if any, atleast I tried to proof read it.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Boy I sure loved that update...I just hope they come quicker...That sounded kind of weird :oops: hem hem...anyhoo I'm thinking this is going to be one of the great ones (y):love:

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There's still the potential for it to be incredible and we just might see updates a little faster from here out.
I sure hope so...but them working on 3 different projects?(that I read about here) I doubt it's gonna speed up now..I'm hopefull...but ya...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
No NTR. SirD is dead set against that so there will be none of it.
still theres unneccesary drama to rile readers up. the development between the female characters and the mc is deep enough already, theres no need for an enemy.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes