iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Let's see, I don't know if anyone has already talked about this in this thread, because I haven't read the whole thing, it's too much...

The thing is that Natalie, at the beginning of chapter 2, asks MC if they can meet for coffee:

nat "D-Do you think we can..."
nat "Maybe... grab a coffee or something...?"

And when they're drinking the coffee, MC, he says this:

mc "Well firstly... thank you for agreeing to see me again. I don't know what I was thinking... it was bold to ask this of you..."

I understand that he is thanking you for agreeing to meet with him, when the truth is that Natalie asked for it, not MC.

Here's something that escapes me... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is indebted to all the babes .. 4 something of his own doing.
All the past is inescapable and overwhelming the MC all of a sudden different babes of various interests
are entering his life and he is living in mayham.
something that escapes me
Sure enough, his respons4es are erratic and full of grief 4 them babes.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dangerous driving is an offence no matter when or where it happens.
Excelent point!!!.

I would be more than happy agreeing with you.
Especialy as although the MC did have a lapse in concentration which can be very dangerous .
Except he still managed to stop well withing his driveway even if it was a sudden stop and so was in no real danger of hitting the cops car.
The cop also has a duty while driving to be aware of possibleity of cars pulling out onto the main road and is exspected to be prepared to respond by ether takeing avoiding actions or slowing down.
And not so much by appearing at speed out of seemingly no where and tearing to a stop right infront of the MC driveway.
Hence as you say dangerous driving.
Although it do's infact look to me in the game like the cop was hopeing the MC wouldn't have time or be able to react quickly enough to stop intime before hitting the cop's car.

Of course thats just based on just my opinion from my experiance as a driver plus the impressions I have got over the years from unrelated conversations I have had with some advanced driver police friends of mine.

But that dosn't mean in other places in the world things arnt entirely diffrent so if i'm wrong then i'm wrong it is just my observation of what happend in the game after all.

Last edited:

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Excelent point!!!.

I would be more than happy agreeing with you.
Especialy as although the MC did have a lapse in concentration which can be very dangerous .
Except he still managed to stop well withing his driveway even if it was a sudden stop and so was in no real danger of hitting the cops car.
The cop also has a duty while driving to be aware of possibleity of cars pulling out onto the main road and is exspected to be prepared to respond by ether takeing avoiding actions or slowing down.
And not so much by appearing at speed out of seemingly no where and tearing to a stop right infront of the MC driveway.
Hence as you say dangerous driving.
Although it do's infact look to me in the game like the cop was hopeing the MC wouldn't have time or be able to react quickly enough to stop intime before hitting the cop's car.

Of course thats just based on just my opinion from my experiance as a driver plus the impressions I have got over the years from unrelated conversations I have had with some advanced driver police friends of mine.

But that dosn't mean in other places in the world things arnt entirely diffrent so if i'm wrong then i'm wrong it is just my observation of what happend in the game after all.
I agree that the cop appears to be trying set up an accident for his yet to be reveled vendetta against MC. Not sure why they are starting a thing now that people are staying with MC then before where it seemed like they just ignored each other, maybe jealousy/envy or had a problem with MC's father, I guess we will see why he's a prick eventually but I'm more curious about what Natalie wants the MC to do too or for her.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There's also the possibility he's thinking "now that those young girls are living there and I am sure something socially unacceptable is going on I have a potential way to nail the bastard!"

Clearly the guy is unstable so there doesn't even need to be that much rational thought behind it. It could be as simple as "I knocked over my cornflakes this morning. It's that bastard next door's fault and he's going to pay!"

My question is how is the cop affording to live in the same neighborhood as a nationally famous photographer. Suspect there's quite the income difference between him and the MC.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
dangerous driving is an offense no matter where it happens????

FYI...you obviously have no clue...none...zero. IF you went to law school, hire a real atty and file suit to get your tuition refunded.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Let's see, I don't know if anyone has already talked about this in this thread, because I haven't read the whole thing, it's too much...

The thing is that Natalie, at the beginning of chapter 2, asks MC if they can meet for coffee:

nat "D-Do you think we can..."
nat "Maybe... grab a coffee or something...?"

And when they're drinking the coffee, MC, he says this:

mc "Well firstly... thank you for agreeing to see me again. I don't know what I was thinking... it was bold to ask this of you..."

I understand that he is thanking you for agreeing to meet with him, when the truth is that Natalie asked for it, not MC.

Here's something that escapes me... :unsure:
It's been covered. There's no logic flaw here. She suggested a possible future meeting but no plans were made. Later, the MC thinks he should get in touch with her again, indicating he had not already made an arrangement to meet. So even though you don't see the part where he asks it is still clear he invited her.

• Haha
Reactions: iOtero

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
My question is how is the cop affording to live in the same neighborhood as a nationally famous photographer. Suspect there's quite the income difference between him and the MC.
It's not that weird. My aunt lives very close to where Leo Messi has his huge mansion, and also close to other FC Barcelona players who live in that area (Castelldefels), and wish my family had 5% of their income :ROFLMAO:

listenerDave

Aug 8, 2020
Wonderful game. I look forward to more. The situation about the "cop" in the driveway incident, riled me up a bit. Where I'm from, it would be legal to tell him to get the heck of my property and then call 911 on his butt for assault, harassment, and trespassing. He is in an unmarked car and not in uniform. But this is a VN so I understand that this was a setup for future conflict and maybe MC doesn't know or have the same rights as I do here. So I gave it a pass.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Wonderful game. I look forward to more. The situation about the "cop" in the driveway incident, riled me up a bit. Where I'm from, it would be legal to tell him to get the heck of my property and then call 911 on his butt for assault, harassment, and trespassing. He is in an unmarked car and not in uniform. But this is a VN so I understand that this was a setup for future conflict and maybe MC doesn't know or have the same rights as I do here. So I gave it a pass.
In my country the police cannot enter a house without a warrant or if an obvious crime is taking place. And the MC is in his car, on the ramp of his garage, so he has not yet left his home. In Spain no policeman would do that without exposing himself to a complaint for abuse of authority. Maybe in the USA it's different, I don't know... :unsure:

But it is a novel, so it can happen as much as the author wants, as you say. ;)

Reactions: listenerDave

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
This fantastic game has some things that make me smile... For example, when MC goes to see Olivia and she is getting dressed, he is surprised to see his father and tells her that he did not realize to close the door properly...

Neither the door, nor the two windows of her room, which face the street and where anyone who passes can see her undress... :ROFLMAO:

Now someone will come to tell me that the crystals are mirror-like on the outside, and that's why he doesn't care... :unsure:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
In my country the police cannot enter a house without a warrant or if an obvious crime is taking place. And the MC is in his car, on the ramp of his garage, so he has not yet left his home. In Spain no policeman would do that without exposing himself to a complaint for abuse of authority. Maybe in the USA it's different, I don't know... :unsure:

But it is a novel, so it can happen as much as the author wants, as you say. ;)
Here in the US the cop would be in the wrong. However he could just create some imaginary charges and arrest the MC. Or follow him around and make his life hell. He could even arrest him for no charge and when he resists then charge him with "resisting arrest". Police abuse of power here is rampant.

This fantastic game has some things that make me smile... For example, when MC goes to see Olivia and she is getting dressed, he is surprised to see his father and tells her that he did not realize to close the door properly...

Neither the door, nor the two windows of her room, which face the street and where anyone who passes can see her undress... :ROFLMAO:

Now someone will come to tell me that the crystals are mirror-like on the outside, and that's why he doesn't care... :unsure:
I noticed that too. Who knows maybe she's an exhibitionist. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: redraw and iOtero

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Here in the US the cop would be in the wrong. However he could just create some imaginary charges and arrest the MC. Or follow him around and make his life hell. He could even arrest him for no charge and when he resists then charge him with "resisting arrest". Police abuse of power here is rampant.

I noticed that too. Who knows maybe she's an exhibitionist. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry to hear that, although from what we're getting through CNN I've been able to see some really inexplicable police excesses... There are some black sheep in all the flocks, but it seems that in the US there are too many... Although it is also a very large country... In any case, police brutality should not be allowed anywhere...

And the exhibitionist thing, great... Very good explanation... Because the bikini you put on in the pool leaves little to the imagination... ;)

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes