Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Not disappointed at all I gave this one a try at version 0.1, this was so fantastic I hope it gets the regular update treatment it deserves.

• Love
Reactions: SrRK

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Really really good. I normally have very little faith in a 0.1 version but wow is this off to a great start. The dialog feels natural and the character renders are gorgeous. Definitely refreshing to see some new faces too. Totally going to help fund this thing.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
that was a great first update much much longer then most,plus they did a good job on the world people and even giving us a feel for most of the characters the only thing im a little confused about is the bernie char realy hope hes satirical personally i woudve gone with biden realy lean into that dementia.
keep up the good work and plz dont go political its an h-game and a pretty good one hope it stays that way.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Compressed version please?
I really mean this as a serious question: why do you want a compressed version? Because I don't get why people keep asking for compressed versions of games. Is it because you're running out of disk space? Is it because of the size of the download? This game (as of now) only is about 650mb to download, and less than 750mb after unpacking (it will get bigger, that's for sure...).

Dec 24, 2018
I really mean this as a serious question: why do you want a compressed version? Because I don't get why people keep asking for compressed versions of games. Is it because you're running out of disk space? Is it because of the size of the download? This game (as of now) only is about 650mb to download, and less than 750mb after unpacking (it will get bigger, that's for sure...).
Guessing a lot of people have a specific amount they can download per month so it's better to have compressed versions. Also if it's smaller its usually a faster download so they can play faster.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Seeing as Mega caps out once you have downloaded 5 GB and Nopy slows down after a certain amount as well, if we download compress versions we can download more games/patches in shorter amount of time before needing to pay for using those sites.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Guessing a lot of people have a specific amount they can download per month so it's better to have compressed versions. Also if it's smaller its usually a faster download so they can play faster.
Ok, first one (download quota) makes sense, didn't thought about that. But your second point? Play it sooner/faster because you can download it faster?

DmDzan

Oct 17, 2017
Oh my god. Did not expect to get emotionally invested so fast.
Pretty great looking forward to more ^^

Reactions: fbass
Dec 24, 2018
Ok, first one (download quota) makes sense, didn't thought about that. But your second point? Play it sooner/faster because you can download it faster?
Shorter download will make it so you're playing faster. So if it's 1gb which could potentially be 5+ mins for some people, or if it's 200 mb instead, which could be like 1-2 mins instead. Of course a lot of people don't do it for that specific reason alone, but it could be a small factor.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought the story had a awesome start ... life in real life does happen like this some times ...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Seeing as Mega caps out once you have downloaded 5 GB and Nopy slows down after a certain amount as well, if we download compress versions we can download more games/patches in shorter amount of time before needing to pay for using those sites.
Oh boy, how many games/updates do you download per day? :)

Well, I'm not judging, I've only played a few games so far, but even if I've run into some speed or transfer restrictions when downloading games, I usually just have to wait a few hours to continue downloading it. (Maybe I'm just to old, because I still remember downloading leewd images from mailboxes with an 14.4k modem...)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh boy, how many games/updates do you download per day? :)

Well, I'm not judging, I've only played a few games so far, but even if I've run into some speed or transfer restrictions when downloading games, I usually just have to wait a few hours to continue downloading it. (Maybe I'm just to old, because I still remember downloading leewd images from mailboxes with an 14.4k modem...)
:ROFLMAO: i have about 75 gig at least of games from here

• Haha
Reactions: moudy

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i have about 75 gig at least of games from here
Right, I have about 50+gig games from here/from Patreon, but I didn't download them all in a single day...?! And with updates for those games being published every few weeks, I'm usually still fine downloading these updates without hitting any Mega restrictions.

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes