RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
No, I haven't come to the current ending yet, I'm barely through the beginning. Just read the letter actually. But, I mean, I don't want to engage in virtual intercourse with these women anymore. I want to care for them, teach them about the world, and things like that. I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed by all these feelings. But I'm looking forward to it, maybe I'll do a morally licit playthrough of the game.
I'm not sure what's intended for the "Pure" route. If that means non-sexual with the girls, or sexual but in a "romantic" way. Does anyone know if sex with the daughters is avoidable? There are several other love interests in the game outside of them. You may be able to have your romance/naughty times with other women and just be a loving dad towards the girls.

Reactions: almo007

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also think that they are trying to honor other commitments made prior to starting Radiant and I'm glad that they are.

The Patreons for their other projects deserve that.
One of these devs is also doing Polarity which hasn't seen an update since July 2020. Another 4 months and it will have been a year.

The patrons for other projects deserve a lot better than that.

almo007

Mar 19, 2018
I'm not sure what's intended for the "Pure" route. If that means non-sexual with the girls, or sexual but in a "romantic" way. Does anyone know if sex with the daughters is avoidable? There are several other love interests in the game outside of them. You may be able to have your romance/naughty times with other women and just be a loving dad towards the girls.
Yeah, i hope so.

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
Hey, seems like i missed the .2 update, and i have to say I'm curious about the next one. Eagerly awaiting on how the MC will mystically turn the knife mom into his mommy. Best of luck and wishes for the Dev team.

Also, had a laugh in the last page. Thanks people, be safe.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
According to my persistent saves from this game it's been 9 month's since I last played this, and for some reason there seems to be very little in the way of updates for this game. Why in 9 months has there been so little progress?

Reactions: dav121

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Update timeline 1/10. Communication from developer on platform I subscribe to them on 1/10. Renders 10/10. Story already 4/10; mostly due to the neighbour already causing issues when you haven't even had a full in game week to get to know the girls.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Holy shit this game is well made. A big thanks to the devs for all the work that went into this. From the amazing renders, to the great animations, to the well written introduction of the game, to the father daughter incest theme (we got plenty of mothers and sisters already, so having daughter incest is a very welcome change for me) this game is all around amazing. I am also a big sucker for the "evil" route, as much as I enjoy a cute heart warming love story it is really hot to also dominate and control the girls instead and sadly few devs really go down that road. The only flaw is that the game is very short right now, but that is to be expected at version 0.2.

I want to give a word of caution though: Currently we have 3 main girls, 5 side girls that seem to be romantically interested in our protagonist and 3 different braches for the main girls depending on how you treat them. So that is a total of 14 irons you currently have in the fire. The fact that you can choose the type of relationship you want to have with each daughter independently (so you can have 1 at good, one at evil and one at horny) makes the writing even more complicated. If you can keep up the level of quality and writing we had until now across future episodes, that would be great! But be careful not to become overambitious, I would rather you keep it to what you can actually finish than this project becoming abandoned or ending up rushed later on. Perfect is the enemy of good.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yep, that's her. Olivia's also cool. Who do you prefer?
Of the daughters, probably the blonde first, then the redhead, then the brunette (I'm awful with names XD).

I know it wouldn't make sense at this point if she were, and would probably take away from the emotional impact, but part of me can't help but wish that Gracie was still alive. I self-inject into most protagonists while playing games, because I just find it enjoyable. And after reading that letter one of the things that stung the most was thinking about "What might have been.", and hating that there was never a chance to see and speak to her again after waking up. But I guess that's part of what adds to the feels.

Reactions: 610
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes