Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Yes that is understandable and with Radiant, it's not that bad but with some other devs. An example is ICSTOR, where people have supposedly shown up to his house to threaten him because of how slow he was with Milfy City... It's obviously not as extreme most of the time but it's still a problem.
Yeah, I've heard that too. If it's actually true, which I highly doubt, it's sick. To me it sounds more like ICSTOR can't keep track of his lies as it's been proven over and over and he has some sort of paranoia thinking people will come and pay him a visit. But again, if it's true what he says, I'm sorry for him and hope he gets his life back on track.

Reactions: Obanama

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
Changelog (v0.3.0):

• The full third chapter (about 1.5-2hrs new gameplay).

• More than 1,000 renders (including anis).

• Eight new animations.

• Adds several new songs to the soundtrack.

• Greater than 4,000 lines of code.

• Many new features and improvements.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Radiant [v0.2.1] RK Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 318 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 301 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
JokerLeader brother, if you don't crunch the update we'll end up with a 2gb "crunched" from one of the influx of rookies. If you find time to work your magic it'd be greatly and sincerely appreciated.

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
Yes that is understandable and with Radiant, it's not that bad but with some other devs. An example is ICSTOR, where people have supposedly shown up to his house to threaten him because of how slow he was with Milfy City... It's obviously not as extreme most of the time but it's still a problem.
if this were true he would be dead by now.

• Haha
Reactions: wisesage
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes