Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't really mind the Brooke stuff that much, it's not something that would be considered common irl, but artificial insemination is a real thing and some lesbian couples do that so it's not like it would be impossible for a single woman to do that as well.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright just picked this game up as I was going through Neko Paradise again, and just figuring out the three psyche choices.

Definitely not going the douchebag route, so that leaves Lust & Pure. I'm a romance guy that's not really into harem stuff at all OR MFF things. I've been devoted to one woman for 13 years now and I'd like to bring my real-life devotion into this somehow.

Right off the bat, Brooke hit me like a lightning bolt and I prefer brunettes or black-haired girls in real life anyway as all of my relationships have been with such women. If there a decent Pure/Lust balance the player can forge? I'm guessing so right?

PS: These Gracie flashbacks are already making me tear up. That didn't take long to happen

EDIT #2: Am already almost crying after reading the letter from Gracie

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFurs

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Alright just picked this game up as I was going through Neko Paradise again, and just figuring out the three psyche choices.

Definitely not going the douchebag route, so that leaves Lust & Pure. I'm a romance guy that's not really into harem stuff at all OR MFF things. I've been devoted to one woman for 13 years now and I'd like to bring my real-life devotion into this somehow.

Right off the bat, Brooke hit me like a lightning bolt and I prefer brunettes or black-haired girls in real life anyway as all of my relationships have been with such women. If there a decent Pure/Lust balance the player can forge? I'm guessing so right?

PS: These Gracie flashbacks are already making me tear up. That didn't take long to happen

as far as I can tell you can balance your psyche however you want...with whichever girl (or girls) you want. 100% pure with Liv and allie, 50/50 lust/pure with Brooke, and 100% dark with Maddie if you want to (I'm not going dark with anyone, but a couple times I wanted to with maddie...sometimes that girl just needs a spanking, and not in the fun way). That letter gets me teary every time...and talking to the triplets sometimes does too. To me its a sign of a good game when the player starts to emotionally connect with the characters.

As far as what choices to make to best get the balance you want...and with who...sometimes the choices are easy and sometimes I have no clue which choice does what. I know there was a walkthrough mod for the last update...but I think that just leads to the list/harem route and I don't think it works for the newest update...not sure on that one.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
as far as I can tell you can balance your psyche however you want...with whichever girl (or girls) you want. 100% pure with Liv and allie, 50/50 lust/pure with Brooke, and 100% dark with Maddie if you want to (I'm not going dark with anyone, but a couple times I wanted to with maddie...sometimes that girl just needs a spanking, and not in the fun way). That letter gets me teary every time...and talking to the triplets sometimes does too. To me its a sign of a good game when the player starts to emotionally connect with the characters.

As far as what choices to make to best get the balance you want...and with who...sometimes the choices are easy and sometimes I have no clue which choice does what. I know there was a walkthrough mod for the last update...but I think that just leads to the list/harem route and I don't think it works for the newest update...not sure on that one.
I was just going to do the parent role with them and be with Brooke. That was my initial thought process. This is not the kind of story, to me, where I can have an incest harem. Mainly due to the consequences of how and why the daughters came to the house. Just the way I am thinking with this game

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

reported that single women getting fertilization were as prepared or more prepared than their counterparts doing it the "old-fashioned" way or adopting.

Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority -- UK
Reports that by 2018 the rate of single women getting fertilization had tripled to around 2000 that year.

In a world changed by COVID-19, home insemination can be the “perfect option,” according to Fredrik Andreasson, CEO of . (So the pandemic is increasing this practice in at least one US area)

The CDC finds that use of IVF has steadily since its first successful birth in 1981. According to the most recent data, an estimated of U.S. infants are conceived annually using assisted reproductive technology (ART) (e.g., IVF and related procedures).

Brooke seems to have a firm grounding in a likely plausible(better word) scenario. If the setting of Radiant (MC's home) is pseudo-California then clinics are all over the Bay area and LA. Some options have become as low cost as $500 and anything other than insemination medically would be covered by CA state medical for a low income resident (Student looking for a job etc.)

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019

reported that single women getting fertilization were as prepared or more prepared than their counterparts doing it the "old-fashioned" way or adopting.

Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority -- UK
Reports that by 2018 the rate of single women getting fertilization had tripled to around 2000 that year.

In a world changed by COVID-19, home insemination can be the “perfect option,” according to Fredrik Andreasson, CEO of . (So the pandemic is increasing this practice in at least one US area)

The CDC finds that use of IVF has steadily since its first successful birth in 1981. According to the most recent data, an estimated of U.S. infants are conceived annually using assisted reproductive technology (ART) (e.g., IVF and related procedures).

Brooke seems to have a firm grounding in a likely plausible(better word) scenario. If the setting of Radiant (MC's home) is pseudo-California then clinics are all over the Bay area and LA. Some options have become as low cost as $500 and anything other than insemination medically would be covered by CA state medical for a low income resident (Student looking for a job etc.)
dude i cum here to jizz and wizz not to read facts and statistics

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
dude i cum here to jizz and wizz not to read facts and statistics
What's wrong with jizzing over statistics? That's kink shaming ...

All kidding aside, these threads will go into discussing story elements not directly connected to the jizzing parts. Happens. If you're interested in the issue I find them quite fun, if not, there's always a next post.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What's wrong with jizzing over statistics? That's kink shaming ...

All kidding aside, these threads will go into discussing story elements not directly connected to the jizzing parts. Happens. If you're interested in the issue I find them quite fun, if not, there's always a next post.
Well, I played through this game and basically having a Purity run..

48 P
4 L
3 D

and I turned down Miru & Vanessa and Miss Mae (which was REALLY hard to do) but it seems that me being Mr Nice Guy all the time has turned Liv's attention towards me even though I don't want to pursue that route with her since I am wanting to be only with Brooke. I really do hope there's a chance to cut that off in the future or else I guess I'm going to have to make another run and do different choices.

Really don't want to go the Dark path at all and honestly, don't want to do anything Lustful with the triplets either. And I can already tell Alita going to visit the triplets is going to be a very bad thing because of the douche cop.

I even followed the walkthrough and decided I wasn't going to be doing anything bad with the triplets but I guess it could happen with Liv anyway

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Personally I am just for the harem. No girl left behind! Haven't finished the latest version yet but I wonder if MC has some magical powers or something.

zeefapper

Aug 28, 2018
hands down one of the best games i've played on here! story is very engaging and really draws me in, amazing renders! keep it up!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well, it's possible that THAT kid is also from the MC. I wouldn't be surprised if the "donor" is the MC...
Would probably be an explanation for the mental gymnastics regarding the virgin/invitro stuff.
That actually would be kinda hilarious to be honest. MC would become a god inseminating virgins LMAO.
That would explain his magical holy powers attracting all the women there:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

If you're really not into harems it looks like while Brooke and the other girls are optional that the daughters will not be.

Wow, a sperm bank is pro-IVF. Who would have seen that coming.
(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

• Haha

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 1283706
Radiant [v0.3.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Thank you Wills747, for the Android Version.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Is this a virus? Because my antivirus detects it as severe virus...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes