Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
This thread should just be closed. Mindless arguing (400 pages ++) while the lazy devs laugh their way to the bank without doing anything. This is exactly what they want: being talked about and thus staying relevant despite absolutely NOTHING on their part!

I'm done here, playing other equally good (if not better) games until REAL updates come. If nothing comes, I'm extremely content I haven't wasted time and money on this stupid game. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's necessary though. Most of us are just sharing our experiences with others so they can make an informed decision. If any of the 'whining' here prevents someone else from making the same mistake of paying 120 bucks for 6 wallpapers then it's useful IMHO. If that's mindless and unthinking then I don't know what to say when people whine about whining...
What I was referring to was "ZOMG these guys make 6K for doing nothing!!11!!!11!!" on virtually every page at least once since 0.3.2 released. People feeling the need to parrot things like this are what really grinds my gears.
It's not whining to provide a valuable service, such as helping people save money but it is whining when so many repost the 6k for nothing thing it like it's somehow news.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If they spent as much time working as they do on peddling their merch, then there would be a reason to invest some money into this project. But if there is no story I can get sexier renders down the street.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I got all excited when I saw the Abandoned tag was removed, then sad when I realized there is still no update. What a shame as this had potential.

Reactions: vendarr and fz

simbasamba

Jan 9, 2022
someone please tell me there is sexual relationship with the triplets added so far (talkin' about actual hardcore stuff). Otherwise please save me from wasting hours of my life playing this game to disappointment. Bonk me, I beg! I'm too very horny :(

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
someone please tell me there is sexual relationship with the triplets added so far (talkin' about actual hardcore stuff). Otherwise please save me from wasting hours of my life playing this game to disappointment. Bonk me, I beg! I'm too very horny :(
No hardcore stuff yet. Kissing, spanking and fondling afaik.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, I think the story would have been better served to concentrate on the triplets. They are by far the best (and most popular) characters, spending time fleshing out other characters doesn't do anyone much good. There is plenty of drama and inherent difficulties to this type of story as someone pointed out earlier, there isn't that big of a need to stretch the cast and spotlight.
They introduce filler plots and characters to be able to milk this horse for about 5 years and then retire in Monaco or something. All successful dev's does this nowdays.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Anyone has the stomach to go to their discord and ask directly to Damned or Alorth about if the thing is actually even coming in before May? Or even in May? Probably will result in a ban, but...
I mean.. I could, but since I'm not paying them anything at this point it feels like it'd be a dick move on my part.

Reactions: sava75

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone has the stomach to go to their discord and ask directly to Damned or Alorth about if the thing is actually even coming in before May? Or even in May? Probably will result in a ban, but...
I dm'd them this, "ask directly to Damned or Alorth about if the thing is actually even coming in before May? Or even in May?" Awaiting replies.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This one will probably never have abandoned tag. One of the dev does the bare minimum to keep it tag free and milking ready.

Also the mods are very protective of it for some strange reason.
But .... but .... the dev has said he's making a REALLY big update for Polarity so they are hard working, honest, salt of the Earth developers............ right?

They wouldn't lie ...... right?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes