JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Damned bragging about how many times he has cried update (see Discord screenshot):

Damned bragging about crying update.png

Much like the story of the boy who cried wolf, his cries of update lost any semblance of credibility years ago. He is right about one thing though. "It hasn't been almost a month." It's actually been over a year!

Mar 5, 2020
Damned bragging about how many times he has cried update (see Discord screenshot):

View attachment 2000404

Much like the story of the boy who cried wolf, his cries of update lost any semblance of credibility years ago. He is right about one thing though. "It hasn't been almost a month." It's actually been over a year!
Did he dream that he was actually posting? Or answering BS as usual? Last post on Patreon was on July 22. and there is no post more recent that that, unless he updated the July post. On SubscribeStar, the latest post is dated July 8.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lmao~ I just find it unbelievable that there are still people willing to subscribe on Patreon to a developer such as this. With a bit of story telling talent, learning to use Daz Studio to create adult visual novels might be one of the easiest methods these days to milk money. Basically go hard for the first few months, earn some monthly subscribers, then slow the updates to a crawl, enjoy life and work on the game once a year.

Dec 25, 2021
Lmao~ I just find it unbelievable that there are still people willing to subscribe on Patreon to a developer such as this. With a bit of story telling talent, learning to use Daz Studio to create adult visual novels might be one of the easiest methods these days to milk money. Basically go hard for the first few months, earn some monthly subscribers, then slow the updates to a crawl, enjoy life and work on the game once a year.
Agree with you! It's the same pattern for most games! a so-called "developer" a mercantile buys a kit on Daz studio and recruits a real developer and releases small updates to make the project last so that it earns as much as possible via subscriptions! we must stop the rip-off of these crooks and not support these pieces of shit!! :mad: :mad:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wanna bet this update, IF come, will come in 30-31 just to avoid people unsub?
I don't think that the people that are still subbed really care that much. If they kept their sub even without an update for over a year, it doesn't really matter if the update is released today or at the very end of the month.

Reactions: Mystermask

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
DISCORD UPDATE FROM SIRDAMMED

"I imagine some of you are right now with it being so late in the month of August... especially those of you who don't have access to Patreon to see the last few posts/comments I've made regarding what's going on. So I wanted to announce this here to help quell some of those worries.

Radiant Ch4 is currently in early-alpha. In a couple of days, I'll have it in a state that I can send to our alpha testers. 1-2 days after that, the chapter should reach beta, which is the version I'll release on Patreon for further testing (light testing-- mostly checking for typos or grammatical issues, as I'm not a fan of releasing broken or buggy builds to Patreon).

Just wanted to thank you all for being patient and for your support. This chapter took fucking forever, and I'm not proud of that... but there's some light at the end of the tunnel:

It is by far the largest chapter of the game that we've done, being more than double the size of Chapter 1, and having twice the amount of animations of any previous chapter. Going forward, I can do nothing but promise that updates will be more consistent and come much faster-- which I don't expect anyone to blindly believe, but I do ask that you just wait and see."

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
So in a "couple of days" it will be released to alpha testers, then 1-2 days after that beta will be released to Patreon. So that puts us around 27 August... With the previous promises made and actual timelines seen in this thread, I'm assuming that means we'll see it, maybe, by October?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
did he seriously say double the amount of ch1 which had around 450 still renders o_O
Looking at Ch3:
• More than 1,000 renders.
• Eight new animations.

Yeah that would be less than ch3 and anything besides impressive for nearly 14 months. Let's just say i'm highly doubtful of ''It is by far the largest chapter of the game that we've done'', but thats standart advertisment of Dammed :rolleyes:

Now let's see how that statment of, august for sure, holds up :coffee:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Looking at Ch3:
• Eight new animations.

Yeah that would be less than ch3 and anything besides impressive for nearly 14 months. Let's just say i'm highly doubtful of ''It is by far the largest chapter of the game that we've done'', but thats standart advertisment of Dammed :rolleyes:

Why are you looking at ch3??? It's double the amount of ch1 FFS!! :KEK:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Looking at Ch3:
• Eight new animations.

Yea exactly what i thought, i was expecting a minimum of 3500+ renders, but double of ch1 in 14 months development time, come on :HideThePain:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes