Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not to mention they continue to return to the thread again and again

Like WTF

You don't like the Devs or the game why TF are you in here taking a shit, go find another bathroom and let the thread stay silent until something happens of any note.
This is a forum, not just a download site.

People have right and will always complain. Are complains fair? Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not.

But people can complain, and people can complain about people's complain. I guess you know what follows.

My complain is not a complain but a critique: what a terrible joke of a story is. From the first chapter potential to the massive piece of garbage this game has become. Renders are super cute though.

In the end it might be my fault. I assumed from the first release an emotional story about reconnecting with your daughters. Not a "lets fuck everything that moves with my magic dick no one can resist"

Development time is a complain only supporters should do. They are the one supporting a game. All others are fucking free riders. Myself included, just in case.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well it is now officially the 31st and last day of August.

Last month the Dev said there would be a release early this month, it's long past early. Tomorrow the month of August is gone.

Does anyone think there will be an update today? Anyone?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Are you sure about this?

Did you ever hear the story of ICSTOR The Greedy? I thought not. It’s not a story the Simps would tell you. It’s a Scammer legend. :4Head:
I actually have heard of ICSTOR and I was a supporter once. When I realized he had given up on Milfy City, I pulled my support and gave it to a different creator who was productive.

When the creators of Radiant hit 10 months without an update, I pulled my support and gave it to a different creator who was productive.

There is a pattern here.

I will identify pro con pro about a creation and I voice my concerns on the support platform I choose as well as F95.

Unlike some people in this thread, I focus on controlling only how I spend my money.

I don't bemoan how other Patreons spend their money - whether I agree with their choice to support/not support a particular creator or the tier of that support.

So what if someone wants to support Radiant with $ and positive feedback.

I no longer provide $ support but I will provide adult feedback - pro con pro - because I feel that has a better chance to be heard than just spewing vitriol.

As I've said in earlier posts here - I will Not jump back in and provide $ support once rev 0.4 is released. I will need consistent communication and regular quality updates before that happens.

Am I hopeful for Radiant to continue - yes. Am I entitled to Any commitment from any creator whom I do not provide $ support to - No.

Agree or disagree - we all get one opinion (or at least those who only use one profile do).

Cheers!

Azigng

Oct 11, 2021
Well it is now officially the 31st and last day of August.

Last month the Dev said there would be a release early this month, it's long past early. Tomorrow the month of August is gone.

Does anyone think there will be an update today? Anyone?
Can you imagine that I upload it in the last minutes of the 31st so that it is September 1? (I honestly don't think it will happen but it would be a great plot twist)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I'm on the Discord talking with some people that actually know things.
And I was right, damn it.

F95 won't get this today. The testers are currently chonking away at it.
When they are happy enough to let Dammed make a general release is anyone's guess.
My guess is about a week, maybe two.

A Patreon extended test build is going to happen (note happen not land here) but that's only going to be for a final bit of polish. Maybe the testers will miss something. No bugtester has a 100% bug find rate.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have one remaining question.
Why did people assume that "I will release during August" means "F95 will get this in August"?
The test group has always got this first. And rightly so.
I think is you who is assuming things wrong. And is trying gaslight people.

When he said the release will be in august people assume, correctly, that the post on patreon with the links to download the update will be posted in... August.

This is what a release is. A post with the links to download on patreon or in other places where dev officialy release his content. Not send the game to a group of testers.

So, if the post with the links on patreon pop up still on August 31, alright he made it. If not he missed it, again. Simple as that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think is you who is assuming things wrong. And is trying gaslight people.

When he said the release will be in august people assume, correctly, that the post on patreon with the links to download the update will be posted in... August.

This is what a release is. A post with the links to download on patreon or in other places where dev officialy release his content. Not send the game to a group of testers.

So, if the post with the links on patreon pop up still on August 31, alright he made it. If not he missed it, again. Simple as that.
However, now it's on the testers shoulders whether an August release will happen.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
However, now it's on the testers shoulders whether an August release will happen.
If they had any idea when their release would actually be, dont you think they would have included testing in the development time frame? If Im releasing something I'd include a healthy amount of time for testing. So instead of saying August, September would be a more reasonable guesstimate.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
He did mention yesterday that he would have a test build up in 24 hours, so now basically. He also mentioned that it should be good to be released to "everyone" shortly after.
Dont know who he meant with everyone or how long shortly is we will just have to wait and see

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
He did mention yesterday that he would have a test build up in 24 hours, so now basically. He also mentioned that it should be good to be released to "everyone" shortly after.
Dont know who he meant with everyone or how long shortly is we will just have to wait and see
Wonder what Dammed's definition of "shortly" is...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes