faramata

Mar 13, 2022
if you are a small dev, you should focus at single route game with a little choice variation, and at most 5 girls
I don't think you get it, it's like that Rorschach quote: "I am not trapped in here with you, you are trapped in here with me". Same here: the ones falling for the trap are the subscribers. As a developer, they want to keep the game going as long as possible. I mean it's about $5,000 a month. Plus, writing on command is hard, just look at Hollywood. If you make a game and end it fast, what do you do then? Write another? What if it doesn't succeed or you run into a dry spell of creativity? You just killed your golden goose.

Reactions: fz and dolfe67

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think you get it, it's like that Rorschach quote: "I am not trapped in here with you, you are trapped in here with me". Same here: the ones falling for the trap are the subscribers. As a developer, they want to keep the game going as long as possible. I mean it's about $5,000 a month. Plus, writing on command is hard, just look at Hollywood. If you make a game and end it fast, what do you do then? Write another? What if it doesn't succeed or you run into a dry spell of creativity? You just killed your golden goose.
Depends on the developer. Some are smart, some aren't.
Some have backup plans nad introduce early builds of the game to garner interest, in case they want to finish their game and move on. Very rarely it happens that already established supporter community completely abandons the dev after completion if the dev has something other to offer.
Others simple provide consistent updates which extend the game's replay value. There is significant difference between milking and continued development.
Radiant since 0.3 in the milking department. Which is a damn shame.

As sidenote. Actual finished game is a badge of honor. It's something uplifting that separates a developer from others. Because unlike some, they actually have game they fully developed and released.

Reactions: fz

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
The problem is the artist he is greedy as hell and works on a ton of games and other art.
Not sure if you are a dev for this game but if you are and know this for a fact.... I would be looking for a new artist. If that person is holding the team back then off with there head and move on.

Reactions: fz and Cenwen

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Not sure if you are a dev for this game but if you are and know this for a fact.... I would be looking for a new artist. If that person is holding the team back then off with there head and move on.
Nah, it's not the artist. SirD has taken responsibility for the game taking a while

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
some of the games here take years for a single chapter update. just depends on how much time the devs can put into it. i mean they most likely have a life next to these games
What!!! Blasphemy!!! How Dare these devs not give us the work they've put their limited time into for free and the nerve of them to not give it to us when WE think it should be done....

Ka-Meh-Ha-Meh-Ha-facepalm!!! :FacePalm:

Hope I don't need to explain sarcasm here.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
"OH POOR CHILDRES gonna get ofended by a T word"

"SO much for a forum with no free spech."

First, what is a T word? when ever I read comments on these games i feel old, and this is one of the times.

Second, there is no free speech on this site, look at all of the limitations on games they have. One that bugs me is the censorship on small tits.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Depends on the developer. Some are smart, some aren't.
Some have backup plans nad introduce early builds of the game to garner interest, in case they want to finish their game and move on. Very rarely it happens that already established supporter community completely abandons the dev after completion if the dev has something other to offer.
Others simple provide consistent updates which extend the game's replay value. There is significant difference between milking and continued development.
Radiant since 0.3 in the milking department. Which is a damn shame.

As sidenote. Actual finished game is a badge of honor. It's something uplifting that separates a developer from others. Because unlike some, they actually have game they fully developed and released.
Once again, the problem is in coming up with something interesting repeatedly. The writer of Basic Instinct never had another hit. So if you have a good thing going, you'll try to extend its life as long as possible, because if it ended you'd need to keep coming up with something new, which you may not be able to do. That's why all the games are so formulaic. "Oops i walked in the shower and my landlady was there." Constantly coming up with good stories is hard.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
There are actually scenes with each daughter, as well as Alita since she is now staying at the same house, as well as several scenes between two daughters or 1 daughter and Alita. Are the scenes as sexy as those with the daughters in rev 0.4 - not so far, but we still have other scenes that will be part of the Beta/final.
What do you mean beta/final? This really could have been an incredible adult VN but.....the real story hasn't actually started yet. It ended just as the nosy neighbor got something on the MC. But while it is understandable that these kinds of projects could take months between updates, there should have been a major update with the daughters by now. I mean at least more real teasing. The side characters should be in addition to not the main update. I'm all for taking a lot of time to make something right but at this point it's fair to say something is a bit off here. Something's just a wee bit itsy bitsy tad off here is not an unfair thing to say I think.

Reactions: armond

mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.18362 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Radiant 0.5a
Tue Mar  7 20:35:43 2023

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The problem with this update is that if you remove all the side girl content, nothing happens. Drop the sick single mom, employee, neighbor, and music shop rando and there's nothing. Assuming there is 40% left after the neighbor, what is it, hopefully better than what was in this.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
What do you mean beta/final? This really could have been an incredible adult VN but.....the real story hasn't actually started yet. It ended just as the nosy neighbor got something on the MC. But while it is understandable that these kinds of projects could take months between updates, there should have been a major update with the daughters by now. I mean at least more real teasing. The side characters should be in addition to not the main update. I'm all for taking a lot of time to make something right but at this point it's fair to say something is a bit off here. Something's just a wee bit itsy bitsy tad off here is not an unfair thing to say I think.
The scene you're referencing happened at the end of Chapter 2, i.e.
It ended just as the nosy neighbor got something on the MC
Game is currently on Chapter 5. Both Chapter 3 & 4 had a high amount of content with the triplets, especially Chapter 4, which was about 97% triplet focused and the MC reached third base with Olivia and second base with Allison, was literally dryhumped by Maddison.

Far more than:
at least more real teasing
I think it's rather odd that you comment with such authority about a game 'not doing something' when it's rather obvious you haven't played at least 4 hours or so of the existing content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69 and Telgar

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
From your comment, it seems you haven't played since chapter 2. In chapter 4 you got some hot and heavy action with all three daughters, and the issue with the neighbor was handled in this update? Also, this is an ALPHA that wasn't intended to be released to the general public. there is still more content that hasn't been seen yet. So we have no idea what other content is intended, and considering almost all of the last chapter was Main LI-centric, I'm kinda glad we got some time with the other LI's.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The problem with this update is that if you remove all the side girl content, nothing happens. Drop the sick single mom, employee, neighbor, and music shop rando and there's nothing. Assuming there is 40% left after the neighbor, what is it, hopefully better than what was in this.
Ah that's good to know, as i have rejected every side character, so i don't even need to bother with this update and i don't think the last third of the update will chance much. Can you at least kick out the little shit (friend of the tripplets) after punching the MC ?

The fuck, why make an entire update focused on side characters...that's a new low, even for this game :FacePalm:

Last edited:

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Ah that's good to know, as i have rejected every side character, so i don't even need to bother with this update and i don't think the last third of the update will chance much. Can you at least kick out the little shit (friend of the tripplets) after punching the MC ?

The fuck, why make an entire update focused on side characters...that's an new low, even for this game :FacePalm:
This a large-scale harem game with legit 6 main chars, 3 of which arent triplets, and at least 6 other side characters. Taking such issue with this, its unfortunately rather clear that youre not the target demographic

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes