kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
A Fan-Art thread for Radiant would be much appreciated.
Maybe set free some positive vibes, although most of the negativity in this game-thread is understandable.
I have a degree in Art History but minimal knowledge of the niceties involving Ren'Py.
But I'd certainly be a positive influence if other members would start such a thread.
Give me some fan art of Mira please, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorjor69

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
A Fan-Art thread for Radiant would be much appreciated.
Maybe set free some positive vibes, although most of the negativity in this game-thread is understandable.
I have a degree in Art History but minimal knowledge of the niceties involving Ren'Py.
But I'd certainly be a positive influence if other members would start such a thread.
I would like fanarts of Maddie, although I would also like a thread that shares the official art.

Reactions: Ilhares and Qixoni

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I would like fanarts of Maddie, although I would also like a thread that shares the official art.
Someone who has learned how to create renders using Ren"py should lead the way to start the fan-art thread. My vision is just too weak to take up the task of learning Ren'Py. I do know quite a bit about pictoral art, so could help out in a brain-storming type of way.
The official art, be it game CGs or wallpapers, is already included as part of this Radiant game thread.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Someone who has learned how to create renders using Ren"py should lead the way to start the fan-art thread. My vision is just too weak to take up the task of learning Ren'Py. I do know quite a bit about pictoral art, so could help out in a brain-storming type of way.
The official art, be it game CGs or wallpapers, is already included as part of this Radiant game thread.
They use DAZ to make the renders

Ren'Py makes the VN where you can have text and backgrounds and choices and start animations and show pictures etc etc

Some other people use other programs to make renders / images but none of them use RenPy for making them.

Just for your information (FYI)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
They use DAZ to make the renders

Ren'Py makes the VN where you can have text and backgrounds and choices and start animations and show pictures etc etc

Some other people use other programs to make renders / images but none of them use RenPy for making them.

Just for your information (FYI)
Whatever begets renders in the Radiant style of Radiant characters, with or without background settings, will do nicely.
I am aware of several VN render-styles. So what ? I doubt many members here are wishing for Radiant to be redone in Honey Select or Affect 3d, for example.
Just an attempt to locate the assets that were used to make Radiant models. Then, hopefully, an attempt to render Radiant personalities in erotic poses.

The official Radiant wallpapers that have been seen in this thread are meh. Surely, someone can take the erotica factor up a few levels.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, here's the hair for Allison(?) (the blonde). Outoftouch makes beautiful wigs, but none of them are Dforce.

Reactions: virtuvoid

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Well, here's the hair for Allison(?) (the blonde). Outoftouch makes beautiful wigs, but none of them are Dforce.
Good job.
Locating more and more assets would make it far easier for people to fathfully render Radiant characters.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Over 5000 $ a month on Patreon alone from Radiant-subscribers. Plus what the other support-pages are producing.
Still 240 $/month on Patreon for Polarity, which has been neglected and then abandoned for over 2 years basically.

Plus what they make from all the other unfinished projects.

Alorth is generating shy of 4500 $/month on his Patreon alone. Abandoned Tale of Eros anyone? Neko Paradise seems to be still dragging on on the side.

That's some nice income for producing nothing.

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Over 5000 $ a month on Patreon alone from Radiant-subscribers. Plus what the other support-pages are producing.
Still 240 $/month on Patreon for Polarity, which has been neglected and then abandoned for over 2 years basically.

Plus what they make from all the other unfinished projects.

Alorth is generating shy of 4500 $/month on his Patreon alone. Abandoned Tale of Eros anyone? Neko Paradise seems to be still dragging on on the side.

That's some nice income for producing nothing.
Watch out or you'll get called a troll.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
A few weeks back, a legit troll came to the thread. Dished out any number of face-palms. A number of posts were deleted by moderators. My experiences on this site has shown me very few out-and-out trolls like him.
I try to respond to ideas, rather than people. The suggestion of a Radiant fan-art thread is an excellent idea.
There is more than enough negativity in this thread. True, much of it is self-induced by the Dev who himself acts
like a troll too often.
But let's hear thoughts about a fan-art thread instead of fixating upon ONLY negative stuff.
I completely agree with you. Lot of negative vibes here. Good idea to compense this with a fan art thread.

Who opens the thread? Let's surf a few hundred pages of Daz to research the assets :cool: and put them together. Sharing our dufs and so on and so on.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I do not understand them. They made up an exact balance of the devs income that any accountant would envy. They evaluated the work and concluded that it is good money for nothing. And instead of running faster than their asses to quickly bake something as nothing-ish as Radiant and enjoy their easy five grand a month, they whine about how unfair life is and how these devs are using them poor things to their advantage.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I completely agree with you. Lot of negative vibes here. Good idea to compense this with a fan art thread.

Who opens the thread? Let's surf a few hundred pages of Daz to research the assets :cool: and put them together. Sharing our dufs and so on and so on.
I am hesitant to start a Radiant fan-art thread myself, since I am not knowledgable as to the finer details of Daz/Ren'Py. But if no one else wishes to start it, I will do so in this coming week.
faramata has got the ball rolling with the model for Allison hair on the previous thread page.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
We could just make a chart, you know like in finance. When the income drops below a certain level some new wallpapers get put out. If further drops, the announcement of a new disaster occurs.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes