faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Honestly the 6-month rule should be revised. Like maybe make it longer, but if after 8 months for instance, all the creator does is post wallpapers or just "coming soon" style messages, with no actual content release for the game, mark it as abandoned.

Reactions: cjdm and Fragmandk

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
There is an 18 Mo. rule that if there is no update then they stick an Abandoned tag on it,
There is an 18 Mo. rule that if there is no update then they stick an Abandoned tag on it,
And like I said it clearly isn't properly applied. Like this game is clearly abandoned as it hasn't seen any actual update in at least 6 months. Just inconsequential content that has no connection to the game itself.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
And like I said it clearly isn't properly applied. Like this game is clearly abandoned as it hasn't seen any actual update in at least 6 months. Just inconsequential content that has no connection to the game itself.
No the phrasing is causing you to misunderstand the rules

No updates for 3 months
Updates meaning dev postings on Patr:poop:eon or SubStar etc. Giving us information.

OR

No new content released for 18 months.
A downloadable that has new stuff in it not just information.

The threads often just call the downloadables "updates" but that is not what is meant in the rules of Abandoned. The above is as clear as I can be.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
No the phrasing is causing you to misunderstand the rules

No updates for 3 months
Updates meaning dev postings on Patr:poop:eon or SubStar etc. Giving us information.

OR

No new content released for 18 months.
A downloadable that has new stuff in it not just information.

The threads often just call the downloadables "updates" but that is not what is meant in the rules of Abandoned. The above is as clear as I can be.
I misunderstand nothing. I am saying the way the current rules define an abandoned game are far too lenient. Someone could deliver nothing but "today I was in the bathroom all day with indigestion" for 18 months once a month and that would technically make the game "not abandoned", even though no actual game content was delivered during those 18 months.

Reactions: zeo91

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
ok nobody touch the noob developer with a knife. if come acroos him ... he is on the list of endangered species. give by you know certain people around here and some sort of apes knights.

let him keep playing his ffx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I do not know . But he is doing Necko paradise. Why cant he do this game. ?
Neko Paradise is the solo project of Alorth, he also does animations for an other game, both which get updates.
This game is done together with Dammed. Dammed's solo project was Polarity, it's abandoned after the guy lied for nearly 2 years of how much he works on it and how large the update will be...

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
how much time did past from the last update? I want to know how much time from the expected 2 years of waiting remained

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Neko Paradise is the solo project of Alorth, he also does animations for an other game, both which get updates.
This game is done together with Dammed. Dammed's solo project was Polarity, it's abandoned after the guy lied for nearly 2 years of how much he works on it and how large the update will be...
"Dammed's solo project was Polarity, it's abandoned after the guy lied for nearly 2 years of how much he works on it and how large the update will be..."

I notice a patern here, unfortunately

adnqnv

Aug 19, 2023
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-03-05
Developer: SirD & Alorth - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Alpha may not be stable and might have less content than final version so it listed separately

DOWNLOAD
v0.5 Alpha:
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

v0.4 (stable version):
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod* - Russian translation - Walkthrough+UI Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992
this is the best game on this site prove me wrong

• Angry
Reactions: Impurity2937

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
this is the best game on this site prove me wrong
Radiant is a great AVN IMO.

The challenge is that the creator is Very slow with updates (averaging 1/year for each of the last two years).

This makes it hard to maintain immersion or, given the lack of communication (it happens in fits and bursts versus anything dependable like a biweekly dev log), build any buzz.

That first scene, meeting Gracie and Prom night is still one of my favorite AVN introductions ever.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Obviously, you didn't play good games. The renders are great though, here I agree. The way how all the girls in this game just jump on the MC (and they all are magically virgins, even having children) - this alone constitutes doubtful writing quality.
You haven't played Ravenous have you.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes