PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Has it been established how much older Jade is than the triplets, or is it left vague?
We don't know much about Jade.

The MC met her when she was a cashier at a convenience store/gas station but no reference to what day of the week (school day/weekend for example).

I feel like she is a little older (1-2 years) but that could also be because the triplets were sheltered by Gracie and homeschooled for years - which makes the triplets more innocent 18-year-olds compared to their peers.

I think we are still far too early in the story to see where/if Jade fits into the MC's life with the triplets.

There is no way to guess how many updates it will take to flesh out this story enough to see.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
We don't know much about Jade.

The MC met her when she was a cashier at a convenience store/gas station but no reference to what day of the week (school day/weekend for example).

I feel like she is a little older (1-2 years) but that could also be because the triplets were sheltered by Gracie and homeschooled for years - which makes the triplets more innocent 18-year-olds compared to their peers.

I think we are still far too early in the story to see where/if Jade fits into the MC's life with the triplets.

There is no way to guess how many updates it will take to flesh out this story enough to see.

The most interesting character to me so far. I still didn’t understand what was wrong with her head. Either she's just a schizophrenic with sound hallucinations, or some kind of psychic.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The most interesting character to me so far. I still didn’t understand what was wrong with her head. Either she's just a schizophrenic with sound hallucinations, or some kind of psychic.
or psychotic :LOL:
just remember .. what they say about sticking you dick in crazy .... :LOL:

• Haha

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
or psychotic :LOL:
just remember .. what they say about sticking you dick in crazy .... :LOL:
You see what game comes first on the list of favorite games in my signature? They said the same thing about Bella. :D
At least there's something intriguing about Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm actually hoping for psychic - something a bit outside the everyday human experience.

If this becomes a bigger part of the story, a Jade premonition could lead to a warning to the MC about the crazy cop who has it out for him. If Jade's warning saved the MC/triplets from some harm, it would also give him the ability to formally introduce her to the triplets as the woman who helped to save them.

Who knows... in this scenario - Jade could help one or more of the triplets get used to the idea of sharing the MC with them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That first scene, meeting Gracie and Prom night is still one of my favorite AVN introductions ever.
Pity the rest didn't live up to the same heights, average at best with even worse writing. I really don't understand the Damned hype train, he a hack at best, this became popular for 2 reasons (or...4, depending on how you look at it):

1. Triplets.
2. Gracie Letter.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
If.....Forget about that. This game is efficiently abandoned. The Dev is just waving a carrot in front of your nose. ;)
"Efficiently" indeed. Making several thousand dollars a month while literally rubbing in the supporters' faces by playing games...

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
that it's ok as long as she's proportionally hot?
Nothing beats the sex with crazy chick ,
any time, any place, any kink ,
just pure passion with no limits

Only drawback is you have to watch your back for sharp objects when you ditch her or leave the country. :LOL:

Reactions: Nulldev

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
What if she stabs you before you can "pull out"? :ROFLMAO:
The most amazing male fucker has to be the little spider that dares to fuck the 10x his size Black Widow. Even after she literally bites his head off and eats it, he's still pumping away...briefly...
So just get it up, get it in, get it out, and run away. Live to fuck another day.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Look at the bright side guys, we might get a new wallpaper soon. The last post on patreon was in August, he needs to post something so the game doesn't get the abandoned tag.
Serious question. Why?

The people that support him seem to do so unconditionally. At this point, what would the abandoned tag even matter?

Reactions: faramata
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes