OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Images are not showing, i uploaded Walkthrough+UI Mod. i had this error
Is this when the MC goes to peak on Alita in the shower? I'm getting sort of the same thing only the error is "c5j29". I am using the Walkthough+UI Mod on OnlyFunz

Thanks much for calling this out.
Alita shower scene is part of "True Edition" - Kindly make sure all the v0.5.2 are copied into game folder.

Devs Notes specifically say Walk through Mods might cause issues. Simple don't use them.
Most Mods, replace the Game source files.
WT+UI Mod is just 1 file and doesn't hard-code or change game source code.

Gallery updated for Radiant v0.5.2

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Hi there. Tell me one. In this version the punishments for Madison stay in the game or were they removed?

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Thought this game was abandoned, but looks like it was only delayed for as long as possible to avoid getting the abandoned tag and to milk more funds. Im still waiting for the devs of this game to work "full" time, when is that happening. but it doesnt seem possible since the devs here are working on 3-5 "full" time games all at once.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Thought this game was abandoned, but looks like it was only delayed for as long as possible to avoid getting the abandoned tag and to milk more funds. Im still waiting for the devs of this game to work "full" time, when is that happening. but it doesnt seem possible since the devs here are working on 3-5 "full" time games all at once.
It was abandoned. The tag got lifted when the most recent update was posted a day or so ago. Haven't played yet, but it's being reported as very brief and probably just a rush job to get the tag lifted and keep the Patreon funds flowing.

Reactions: Grelk

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone know how to get on the Maddie dark path? I've tried choosing all her dark options and I'm still not seeing it.
I think it's removal for now, maybe it's wrong. Look at gallery scenes on the game and if present there
maybe you can play again. I don't play the last update and i don't know. _223c7197e5dcde223bebaf8204359910укке.jpg

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think it's removal for now, maybe it's wrong. Look at gallery scenes on the game and if present there
maybe you can play again. I don't play the last update and i don't know. View attachment 3141077
Latest update calls Maddie's spanking scene a few times, as well as Brooke's dark path. It just doesn't give very many options to get more dark points or have any dark scenes. It's not that it's been removed for now, it just didn't really get progressed independently of the main plot this update

Reactions: Grelk and BorrXL

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Latest update calls Maddie's spanking scene a few times, as well as Brooke's dark path. It just doesn't give very many options to get more dark points or have any dark scenes. It's not that it's been removed for now, it just didn't really get progressed independently of the main plot this update
Ok, thanks.

StellarTrap

Oct 25, 2023
Yeah thats the thing. I've never gotten any scene of Maddie being spanked. And I've tried doing every dark choice but i can't seem to get Maddie's relationship set to dark. The others work fine tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Bro, you CannnnnnnnnnnOT convince me that Brooks's daughter is fkin 18, straight up turned the game off after that shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? You literally portrayed her as a fkin child I'm not into Lolli's I'm guessing this is my stop then, she and the triplets friend look and act like their 9 buddy get your shit together damn.
Same reaction here...

Generally, I install the incest patch when the story doesn't hold up without it, and/or to avoid the famous landlady and roommate. (I confess I didn't even test without it).

I installed the loli patch without knowing what it was, (it makes part of the story very disturbing), it turns Brooke into the worst mother of the year.

As a result, the loli patch makes the story completely ridiculous, as well as being unhealthy/disturbing.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Bro, you CannnnnnnnnnnOT convince me that Brooks's daughter is fkin 18, straight up turned the game off after that shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? You literally portrayed her as a fkin child I'm not into Lolli's I'm guessing this is my stop then, she and the triplets friend look and act like their 9 buddy get your shit together damn.
this dude MAD mad lol. You do know you can skip this content and the game will never show you again, right? Bro ... go touch grass ...

glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 576Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please, thanks

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
So I have been trying to keep up with this game for a while now through this site and until now I believe this is literally my first time responding to this game in particularly but today I decided to respond JUST to be sure I am in full understanding of what is going on here.... Up until now the original creator of this game has NOT been responding to ANYTHING about this game but decides to update it just to make sure the "abandoned" tag doesn't stay on his game just to collect more money and take another vacation with no response????? Is that's what happened?? If so there really should be something in the rules against that or to atleast point it out like a huge billboard as a sign for people that might be put in a situation that they will pay literally for 0 contents for months... it's like paying for netflix for a year and not ever watching

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I have been trying to keep up with this game for a while now through this site and until now I believe this is literally my first time responding to this game in particularly but today I decided to respond JUST to be sure I am in full understanding of what is going on here.... Up until now the original creator of this game has NOT been responding to ANYTHING about this game but decides to update it just to make sure the "abandoned" tag doesn't stay on his game just to collect more money and take another vacation with no response????? Is that's what happened?? If so there really should be something in the rules against that or to atleast point it out like a huge billboard as a sign for people that might be put in a situation that they will pay literally for 0 contents for months... it's like paying for netflix for a year and not ever watching
well also his main animator have dropped ultimatum that if he doesnt start working on it will leave the team. thats what mostly prompt the update. next timeline is for end of march next year, then we will see if game will go on or die.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes