WirtZone

Aug 16, 2020
This game is best suited without the wt mod. That way you can choose what path you want to play with each girl.
ok, but I'm asking how the different choices affect the game. Is it best to focus on one path, or can you choose whatever without any consequences? (except when you choose who to date and what not)

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
How the fuck is she a cunt... or are you talking about yourself?
Maybe play the game, eh?

She is deeply traumatized by the death of her mother. Recently met her father.
So are the others. but they're not acting bitchy like she is. I'm willing to bet at least some of the people complaining about "red flags" and stuff like got the rubber ducky patch, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe play the game, eh?

So are the others. but they're not acting bitchy like she is. I'm willing to bet at least some of the people complaining about "red flags" and stuff like got the rubber ducky patch, just saying.
I mean yea she is kind of annoying, but llike Uthuriel said, she is a teenager that just lost her mother and now is moving in with her father who she has never met before. Saying that she deserves abuse because of that is kind of wild. But at the end of the day it's just a game.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
ok, but I'm asking how the different choices affect the game. Is it best to focus on one path, or can you choose whatever without any consequences? (except when you choose who to date and what not)
If you go for the harshest responses you get to beat Maddie with a belt. And if you refuse to pay for a gym membership when Olivia asks you to, you make her scared, which probably sets the stage for her dark path.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Some of you are talking about and taking the time to play through the dark path should chalk it up to something you don't like, and continue with the love path like the dark doesn't exist. Dark path are for the folks with different strokes (pun intended), doesn't mean you must be some abuser to like the kinks the path provides.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Isn't it funny how everyone is more upset about the beatings then the ilicit content? It was raining "don't kinkshame, just ignore it" when the patch was released.Also, fucking them is fine but heaven forbid you go Sean Connery on them. So hilarious.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Isn't it funny how everyone is more upset about the beatings then the ilicit content? It was raining "don't kinkshame, just ignore it" when the patch was released.Also, fucking them is fine but heaven forbid you go Sean Connery on them. So hilarious.
A good smack

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's like everything. don't kinkshaming until it's something I don't like. and I don't blame them, I shame those who like diapers :LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It will be interesting to see how the whole harem thing will evolve in future updates, because right now it seems like Olivia is not very happy with the idea of sharing her daddy. I guess for the dark path will be easier since apparently the mc can just beat fuck out of them.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It will be interesting to see how the whole harem thing will evolve in future updates, because right now it seems like Olivia is not very happy with the idea of sharing her daddy. I guess for the dark path will be easier since apparently the mc can just beat fuck out of them.
She wants the family to be united and happy too. When she sees that her sisters are happy with Daddy, she'll take a different view of the idea of sharing Daddy (and getting closer to her sisters in the process).

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She wants the family to be united and happy too. When she sees that her sisters are happy with Daddy, she'll take a different view of the idea of sharing Daddy (and getting closer to her sisters in the process).
Yeah maybe with the sisters she will harm up to the idea a little faster, but for the girls outside the family it should be a little harder for her to accept.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I mean come on, you can set the girls ages to 12, but spanking them is wrong, maybe if she was to LEARN from her mistakes and just do as she is told she wouldn't need to be spanked.

I suppose it is also a generational thing, I am gen X and if I fucked up badly I got spanked and I learned real quick not to do stupid shit.
I bet everyone who is gen X or older all still feel the same way when you hear the words "Wait till your father comes home".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I mean come on, you can set the girls ages to 12, but spanking them is wrong, maybe if she was to LEARN from her mistakes and just do as she is told she wouldn't need to be spanked.

I suppose it is also a generational thing, I am gen X and if I fucked up badly I got spanked and I learned real quick not to do stupid shit.
I bet everyone who is gen X or older all still feel the same way when you hear the words "Wait till your father comes home".
I am not gen x but I feel you on that one, I got spanked as a kid and I learned really quick what I could and couldn't do. I think people were commenting more on the idea of her deserving abuse for basically being a grieving teenager. At the end of the day it's just a game and nothing of what you do in game makes you a bad person. The path is there for the people that want to play a more villain type role. Anyone that has played games like gta or even the sims, has done some messed up shit in those games and I don't think any sane person would argue that you're a bad person because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just because someone is grieving does not let them off the hook for being rude, bitchy, causing fights, and just being a cunt.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes