Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Why, though? You can speed through Chapters 1-3 pretty quickly by holding the CTRL key and the decisions made by whomsoever posts such a save may not not be the ones you want made.
I wouldn't mind, as long as I won't have to go thru the whole game again even at speed.

Dec 20, 2017
I wouldn't mind, as long as I won't have to go thru the whole game again even at speed.
Click on the skip button. You can spend <10 minutes of your life looking at your screen occasionally clicking on a choice or you can keep asking here day after day with no results...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Their Patreon page is online but the last message is from an 24 something about the temporary ban.
:unsure: wonder if they pulled link from here it was stll here yesterday yeah I seen that on the Patreon page did you see if it was up today just checked it is up now wounder if they know something and pulled link

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
From what I've heard mentioned before, Patreon didn't like the fact that there were certain sites that linked to their page, this one included. So the link was removed shortly after the page went under review last month. I don't always look at the OP so I never saw it return if it did.

Reactions: wookie ookie

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Radiant [v0.5.2] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 672Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hope there's another links such a pixeldrain

Reactions: Jorjor69

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
:unsure: wonder if they pulled link from here it was stll here yesterday yeah I seen that on the Patreon page did you see if it was up today just checked it is up now wounder if they know something and pulled link
Dev said on discord, that he would only advertise his SS now, because he doesn't want patreon to be his main source of income anymore after what happened.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here is the latest from the Radiant SS page (updated on Feb 13, 2024):

zzzzz1.png

We are at 50% completed for scenes.

This time there was no other info on the status of the remaining 10 scenes - how many of these were sent to Alorth as well as those that are in process.

We are counting on Alorth to stay on it, so we get a completed CH 6 in March.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Here is the latest from the Radiant SS page (updated on Feb 13, 2024):

View attachment 3355967

We are at 50% completed for scenes.

This time there was no other info on the status of the remaining 10 scenes - how many of these were sent to Alorth as well as those that are in process.

We are counting on Alorth to stay on it, so we get a completed CH 6 in March.

Dec 19, 2023: 4/20 scenes.
Jan 1, 2024: 6/20 scenes.
Jan 16, 2024: 8/20 scenes.
Feb 5, 2024: 9/20 scenes.
Feb 13, 2024: 10/20 scenes.

Looks like he's been doing <1 scene a week so far. Going to need to pick up the pace if he's going to make March.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Click on the skip button. You can spend <10 minutes of your life looking at your screen occasionally clicking on a choice or you can keep asking here day after day with no results...
p. 751

Thx for the suggestion man, but as much as possible I don't wanna repeat scenes...

But if there's no one able to share a save of the abovementioned chaps., I'd prolly take ur advice.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Dec 19, 2023: 4/20 scenes.
Jan 1, 2024: 6/20 scenes.
Jan 16, 2024: 8/20 scenes.
Feb 5, 2024: 9/20 scenes.
Feb 13, 2024: 10/20 scenes.

Looks like he's been doing <1 scene a week so far. Going to need to pick up the pace if he's going to make March.
Man you really think he's gonna deliver his promise within the deadline with all 20 scenes?
Only way he's gonna release the update within March is, if he decides to drop only 14-15 scenes and that too if the progress report info is indeed true.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man you really think he's gonna deliver his promise within the deadline with all 20 scenes?
Only way he's gonna release the update within March is, if he decides to drop only 14-15 scenes and that too if the progress report info is indeed true.
To be fair, Alorth does the renders and animations and SirD does the story and coding, so if the scenes aren't ready by march 23rd, assuming that SirD has been doing his part, it won't be his fault this time. They still have a little over a month to finish the update, so let's wait and see what they do. After the scare they had with patreon putting their game under review and the bad reputation this game gained after so much time without updates, it would be really dumb for them to fuck up this release on purpose.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
FYI - more AVNs are being targeted by Patreon, so expect some delays as dev's have to fight to try to keep their AVNs alive while they are looking for other ways to get supporters (like establishing themselves on SS).

I support Desert Stalker on SS and they just got put under review by Patreon so that page is not available.

I recommend making the switch from Patreon to SS/some other payment system the dev recommends if you think there is Any chance that the Patreon crusade will hit a dev you support.

Thankfully, Radiant can be supported via SS so $ supporters do have options.

Reactions: legend_shon
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes