.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
:unsure: I saved before choice and stopped her didn't have that problem worked fine...
You did? Then I don't know Lol, Becauses for me I stopped her and they were like "let's delete the videos" then game goes stray to the titty-fuck scene, no pants down scene or anything before, I was like wtf :WaitWhat: did I miss something ...

3.) Chelsea
Chelsea? Really suprising, what do you like about her (honest question)? Her back story is a little touching I will give her that and she is not Jade level crazy but she is clearly one of my least favorite LIs. So make me curious ...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's with the outpour of patches on LewdPatcher?

Every other day/week there's a new 0.5.2
Either dev keeps deleting it, or a white knight keeps reporting it (could be the dev to, to try and keep their precious Patreon safe) for the content it includes.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Wasn't early March supposed to be the release date?
Don't know. They always said March and until recently I think they said the exact date. Anyway, this is radiant man, you can never be sure with deadlines lol

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Chelsea? Really suprising, what do you like about her (honest question)? Her back story is a little touching I will give her that and she is not Jade level crazy but she is clearly one of my least favorite LIs. So make me curious ...
Spur of the moment. I remember her being pretty and chic. Now that I had some time to think, yeah I think I am putting her at 5, bumping Alita to 3 and Liv to 4.

Reactions: .Ecchi

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You did? Then I don't know Lol, Becauses for me I stopped her and they were like "let's delete the videos" then game goes stray to the titty-fuck scene, no pants down scene or anything before, I was like wtf :WaitWhat: did I miss something ...

Below are screen shots of when I rejected her you can see that you just end up back at the house, If you reject her you just don't get the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: .Ecchi

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
Lmao, you wrote inside the quote, took me some time to understand :KEK: ...
Below are screen shots of when I rejected her you can see that you just end up back at the house, If you reject her you just don't get the scene
I can see that you have Sancho1969 mod installed which (curiously) I didn't have, so mistery solve, 99% sure that Sancho fixed this bug with the mod :WeSmart:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Lmao, you wrote inside the quote, took me some time to understand :KEK: ...

I can see that you have Sancho1969 mod installed which (curiously) I didn't have, so mistery solve, 99% sure that Sancho fixed this bug with the mod :WeSmart:
Yeah he had to do fix for 5.2 patch which he did

GamehammerIP

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody else running Liv' dark path (I know, lock me up) and running into what seems like a bug in Chapter 5? In the scene where
, MC drops the line

After choosing to "Deceive and use her" (Yes, prison is the only solution), there's a dark version of a scene where MC pulls her in for a kiss. Then the writing seemingly changes, awkwardly, into the lust path. MC comments on her clothing again, much in the same way he just had, and says

"I like to think I've tried my hardest to keep our relationship pure and be a good father to Olivia"

which is entirely out of character for dark path writing. Liv acts completely differently to how she had been acting on the dark path too, and MC pulls her in for the same kiss with lust writing instead of dark. Makes it feel like there's an alternate dark path version of
that's being overridden by the lust version of the scene. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is intentional?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes