Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
At this point I’ll settle for story progressing and regular update schedules.

best joke ever, with Dammed last 4 years behavior. Is like we wishing for updates to come out each 4 to 5 months ( wich will made next one on august or so) but reality proved us wrong time after time that, if we are lucky we will get another update this year, if and that is a big IF.

come on even 6 months for a 80 renders update should be no so bad but then they go 12 to 16 months...

guess blackie fetch no going to happens on next 2 years,

why cant developer fetch first then develop the fetching (be romantic or corruption branch), after?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
thank you for letting us know that chapter 6 will be about as bad as chapter 5.
But to be honest, the game has been ruined since the previous chapter, so our expectations were not particularly high...
The update might be a no go for you but there are some of us who enjoyed Radiant CH 5.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and will decide for myself how it is After I try it.

The fact that we Got a CH 6 by the end of March 2024 is a MAJOR improvement over releases prior to Dec of 2023.

Cheers!! :coffee:

figaro_negaro

Jan 31, 2024
The update might be a no go for you but there are some of us who enjoyed Radiant CH 5.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and will decide for myself how it is After I try it.

The fact that we Got a CH 6 by the end of March 2024 is a MAJOR improvement over releases prior to Dec of 2023.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yep, exactly.

A lot of us have been quiet as this has recently developed, giving them space, and seeing if they would deliver on their recent promises given the history of bullshit. It looks like they've delivered on their recent timeline and development. So, we can't fault them for making and sticking to a timeline recently. Lets see going forward if they can maintain this momentum they've recently discovered lol.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
$10 tier released 15 mins ago
damn we re all desperate for this shit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.Honestly if we have content with either maddie or allison i am good with the wait.I am just bored of liv and it seems like shes the only one with some decent content so far.Just give me something with the other 2

Reactions: Qixoni

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
damn we re all desperate for this shit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.Honestly if we have content with either maddie or allison i am good with the wait.I am just bored of liv and it seems like shes the only one with some decent content so far.Just give me something with the other 2
I don't give two-shits if I'm bein honest. I started this when it first dropped and never got past jumpin out the window with a Viking Berseker tryin to kill me.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Radiant [v0.6.3] [RK Studios]

NOTE: "True Edition" compressed patch is included, but is NOT applied, you can decide if you want it.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm why the need to a True edition if the link to the dev is sucscribestar not paetron?
They still have their account, they asked for it to be removed from the OP. I don't think it's pre-patched even on SS.

Reactions: imzahai

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I find the side characters specious and a complete waste of time, and the most boring of the 3 sisters gets way too much focus, but I'm not paying for this so ehh, whatever goes.
idk who you are talking about; but so far all 3 of the fem side characters are part of the initial plot, so maybe wait till the game/story is further developed...

Reactions: Grelk and SD3

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
idk who you are talking about; but so far all 3 of the fem side characters are part of the initial plot, so maybe wait till the game/story is further developed...
Yes. All girls are important to the story, just w. slower development since the games main focus is the triplets, Brooke, and Lita.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
• Official ending, including stats screen & credits implemented
Hol'up, this does not mean game is completed, right? I don't see completed tag either so is this just one of the planned endings were added, but more to come? I'm also making this comment while downloading cause i'm a sucker for this game and impatient as heck :D

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes