SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dick.

Well, I didn't put the game anywhere. I simply extracted it from the zip/rar/whatever file. It came that way. I just re-extracted it from the file, to make sure I didn't (accidently) do as you said I did. Nevertheless I took your advice. I removed 'the game from the game' and the same error still happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003ba8fd0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 815, in load
    roots, log = loads(log_data)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\Radiant-0.6.1-pcc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003ba8fd0>

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Radiant 0.6.1
Wed Mar 27 01:57:49 2024
Just move the zip to your desktop, extract to here, open the folder, start the game with Radiant.exe.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I always use your mod, and I have been a dark asshole, and still nothing. I read that there are some choices in chapter 4. But perhaps your mod now gives that hint.
Let's get into the weeds a bit to explain this variant in Ch6:

No bud, you will go on Liv's date in Ch6 regardless. Once you have her more Dark than Lust or Love, just be an asshole during the date... and don't tell her you love or like her during the Hotel scene (at the start of it), choose "I Know" instead.

If you've been on her Love or Lust path before Ch6 then the scene will simply end with no lewd if you're an asshole though... the Player needs to have her Dark pumped up a bit before Ch6 to get the forced variant scene (see the technical details below). There's basically two variants of the Hotel scene: Love/Like, and Dark(forced). That's the easiest way to think about it honestly.

Technically you need LivScared at 7+ and her pathing as LivDark OR in Ch5 have chosen "Deceive & Use Her" (which awards CriticalChoice#6) to successfully pull off he Hotel Dark variant lewd scene.

For other folks reading this:
Important! The VN must be patched to get the forced scene (unmodded or with Joker's mod). It'll trigger with SanchoMod regardless (since I have a custom patch already coded within the mod Core itself). You'll want the patch's image assets though so go ahead and DL/apply the patch no matter what.

Plan B:
If it gets frustrating then I've made it fully accessible in Ch6's Hotel scene in SanchoGallery. In the gallery you can see all variants and play around with different choices as desired. I made almost every scene in the gallery be non-choice except when personal preferences or variants would be applicable (I coded my ass off in this SanchoGallery tbh).

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I always use your mod, and I have been a dark asshole, and still nothing. I read that there are some choices in chapter 4. But perhaps your mod now gives that hint.
What I did to get that scene was reject her in chapter 4 and then in chapter 6 when she says "I love you" or something like that you have to respond with "I know"

Reactions: Qixoni

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Just move the zip to your desktop, extract to here, open the folder, start the game with Radiant.exe.
Appreciate the help. But that still didn't fix it. It's bizarre, I've played literally hundreds if not a thousand games. And I've had the occasional error, but nothing like this.

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000004025670>

Full traceback:
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 815, in load
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000004025670>

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Radiant 0.6.1
Wed Mar 27 02:08:25 2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Appreciate the help. But that still didn't fix it. It's bizarre, I've played literally hundreds if not a thousand games. And I've had the occasional error, but nothing like this.

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    python hide:
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 815, in load
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "C:\Users\mauri\Desktop\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Radiant 0.6.1
Wed Mar 27 02:08:25 2024

Whatever else you are adding...extract the game fresh add nothing else to the game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Like I said in my original post, asking for help. I'm getting the same error with and without adding anything.
Please post some pictures of your folders... something here is definitely not working as intended.
Yours should look like e.g. this:

1711502744382.png

Inside of one of the game folders:

1711502808752.png
Ignore the unren file, you won't have that.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Then delete it. Download it again, extract it fresh and try again.
Did that too, didn't solve the problem.

I'm generally a layman, when it comes to the intricacies of a Ren'py game. But my own best guess, as to the cause of this error, has to do with the last (previous) update. I went back to a save from April 2023, and there's no problem there. But all my saves after that (all of them from February 2024) have this error. I'm at a loss.

Reactions: throwawayqwer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Like I said in my original post, asking for help. I'm getting the same error with and without adding anything.
Bud, there's no way in hell your getting that error without loading a previously modded save (apparently a JokerMod save) inside an unmodded (correct) installation. If you are then delete the entire installation since it's fucked up beyond reality. Whatever save you are trying to load is seeking "WTMOD_DB" from RenPy's var list, not finding it, and crashing. If you are trying to load a save made with a mod then you MUST have that particular mod installed correctly for the old saves to load proper.

Reactions: imzahai

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Bud, there's no way in hell your getting that error without loading a previously modded save (apparently a JokerMod save) inside an unmodded (correct) installation. If you are then delete the entire installation since it's fucked up beyond reality. Whatever save you are trying to load is seeking "WTMOD_DB" from RenPy's var list, not finding it, and crashing.
Yeah I'm starting come to that conclusion too. Just abandon the whole thing, and start over. Thanks for the advice.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes