yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Radiant-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Nulldev

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Im getting a c5j29 error when trying to peak in on Alita. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried a fresh install of the game. I am on true edition and i never get the option of i turn that off
View attachment 3406566
You may have already been answered bc I'm like a month late... but this happens when you're supposed to have the patch installed but do not.

When installing the True Edition, make sure you copy the entire 'game' folder, not just the .rpy files.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think the game will end with FBI knocking his door and then he wakes up realizing that he is still vegetating in the hospital post the car crash :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: faramata

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If only you'd stopped to think or consider that this game is advertised as "early-access," meaning it's being designed with the finished product in mind and retroactive changes are to be expected/one of the hazards of playing an "early-access" product. You are choosing to play it early: no one is forcing you.

Even setting that this wasn't necessarily a major or important change aside, expecting developers to put a stop/deadline on bugfixes for "not current updates" for their in-development project is by far one of the silliest things I've read in a while.

That being said, no, +1 lust isn't going to make or break the game.
You kind of missed my point with that first paragraph. I acknowledged the "current release" shit happens - the asinine bit is going back further than the current release to add scenes, add decisions, or anything that could have an actual future impact. One Dev on another VN I follow went back to about the second release point to add in a new character - that VN is on its 13th update - they tend to be only about 1hour play time updates, but you see the issue if you are a reasonable being.

As for "bugfixes", an actual retroactive bugfix that goes back a few releases isn't an issue, but I wasn't talking about a bugfix, was I? I was referring to a change that, apparently, isn't going to impact a future decision, so why make it at all? It didn't break anything, did it? It didn't create an instability in the architecture, did it? But, one would reasonably assume that if a Dev decided it had to be changed, then it must have an impact of some sort on future pathing, otherwise it's just useless busywork and programming masturbation.

Reading comprehension isn't what it once was, I suppose.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I could've sworn MC said early on that both of his parents were both "only child" as well?

Also, I've tried doing darkness with Rebecca, but every part of me is like "DONT BULLY REBECCA :mad::mad::mad:" and I just can't. But I want her to accept what I'm trying with the my girls somehow, and its probably the only way. I'm hoping going all in on lewd with a touch of pure will save us. (DEV HALP.) :KEK:

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Data error : Radiant-0.6.1-pc\game\archive.rpa
Keep getting this error when trying to unzip....any help?

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Data error : Radiant-0.6.1-pc\game\archive.rpa
Keep getting this error when trying to unzip....any help?
You're probably trying to add the Android patch to the PC version of the game.

Also make sure you're using a program like WinRAR or 7zip, not Windows' built-in extractor.

Download the True Edition that is labeled "PC and Mac"
You kind of missed my point with that first paragraph. I acknowledged the "current release" shit happens - the asinine bit is going back further than the current release to add scenes, add decisions, or anything that could have an actual future impact. One Dev on another VN I follow went back to about the second release point to add in a new character - that VN is on its 13th update - they tend to be only about 1hour play time updates, but you see the issue if you are a reasonable being.

As for "bugfixes", an actual retroactive bugfix that goes back a few releases isn't an issue, but I wasn't talking about a bugfix, was I? I was referring to a change that, apparently, isn't going to impact a future decision, so why make it at all? It didn't break anything, did it? It didn't create an instability in the architecture, did it? But, one would reasonably assume that if a Dev decided it had to be changed, then it must have an impact of some sort on future pathing, otherwise it's just useless busywork and programming masturbation.

Reading comprehension isn't what it once was, I suppose.
You certainly seemed to have implied that "fixing errors and oversights in a not-current release" is problematic.
Adding variables that were overlooked/left out in error falls under the umbrella of correcting errors and oversights. Also, just because something isn't going to break the game if it's not there doesn't mean it wasn't left out in error. And again... all of this ignores the simple reality that the game is "in development" – meaning development isn't yet completed. Hence why changes will be made. Be sure to apply some of that reading comprehension and "thoughtful consideration" to terms like "in-development" / "early-access."

Critical thinking isn't what it once was, I suppose.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You're probably trying to add the Android patch to the PC version of the game.

Also make sure you're using a program like WinRAR or 7zip, not Windows' built-in extractor.

Download the True Edition that is labeled "PC and Mac"

You certainly seemed to have implied that "fixing errors and oversights in a not-current release" is problematic.
Adding variables that were overlooked/left out in error falls under the umbrella of correcting errors and oversights. Also, just because something isn't going to break the game if it's not there doesn't mean it wasn't left out in error. And again... all of this ignores the simple reality that the game is "in development" – meaning development isn't yet completed. Hence why changes will be made. Be sure to apply some of that reading comprehension and "thoughtful consideration" to terms like "in-development" / "early-access."

Critical thinking isn't what it once was, I suppose.

Is English not your first language, because you dissected my sentence incorrectly. Then again, I have a very robust writing and editing background - you may not. You conflated two different elements of a statement and blew it out of proportion. Try to do better.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Is English not your first language, because you dissected my sentence incorrectly. Then again, I have a very robust writing and editing background - you may not. You conflated two different elements of a statement and blew it out of proportion. Try to do better.
I've seen a lot of dishonest things on the internet... but insisting that the words, "It's one thing to fix errors and oversights in a current release," are not an insinuation that errors and oversights shouldn't be fixed unless it's a current release... well, that certainly takes the cake. Especially when, you know... we have eyes. It's literally right there. We can see it, along with the rest of your quote.

Also js you conveniently glossed over the rest of what I said, such as that what we are currently discussing constitutes, at the very least, an oversight. You know... the thing you're currently complaining about being retroactively fixed?

Here, let's try this: do you or do you not have a problem with oversights being retroactively fixed in past/previous updates? If not, why are you complaining about the +1 Lust being added to a choice: which I've confirmed was in fact left out in oversight? If so, why are you arguing with me about whether or not you implied you have a problem with this?

Because from where I'm sitting right now... you strike me as someone who just likes to complain.
Then again, I have a very robust writing and editing background - you may not.
:PogChamp:Holy! Cool bro!

Would love for you to tell us about your robust credentials.

Last edited:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Quit Fighting People and focus on what the original problem was. We sure as hell don't need a urination distance contest K?

• Haha
Reactions: SD3

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Some people including myself need step by step instructions on how to do things on the computer. That's why I myself either google it or ask (sometimes silly assed) questions on these forums.:unsure:

Reactions: SD3
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes