FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Anyone that is asking for NTR go and take a look at 80% of the other new releases and stop asking for it on games without please! It's a refreshing change to see new games without NTR! Thanks devs downloading and can't wait to have a read through
My ignore list is so damned long because as soon as I see someone ask for NTR they go on my ignore list and any threads for NTR are ignored as well....too bad I can't ignore mods as well cause there are a couple putting out NTR content and their garbage still shows up since you can't ignore a mod

Zerodragn

Jul 18, 2022
Hello,

Just played through from start to current this weekend. Was wondering if the game is regularly updated, and since we're on 0.6 being chapter 6 if that means there's only going to be a total of 10 chapters. As well if the lengths of chapters are going to be varying in length since it feels like there's still a good amount of scenarios that can happen, but the chapters feel a little short.

Thank you.

Feb 15, 2019
After playing through the Dark Path so far, I'm curious to know what Gracie thinks of the MC. He rapes the redhead, beats the brunette raw, and refuses to get the blonde a gym membership and lets her get fat. Dad of the year material.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
After playing through the Dark Path so far, I'm curious to know what Gracie thinks of the MC. He rapes the redhead, beats the brunette raw, and refuses to get the blonde a gym membership and lets her get fat. Dad of the year material.
I'm still thinking Maddie and a 12 gauge need to be involved with that route.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I honestly don't see the appeal of that route. I am not trying to shame anyone, I like some weird stuff as well, it's just one of those things that I can't understand how content like that is fun to play.

Feb 15, 2019
I honestly don't see the appeal of that route. I am not trying to shame anyone, I like some weird stuff as well, it's just one of those things that I can't understand how content like that is fun to play.
In this game, like with Friends in Need, the "good" (or at least Neutral) playthrough is much, much more rewarding than a dark playthrough. Like after finding out the shit that Brooke has gone through or Maddie's emotional struggles, it's much harder to hurt them in another playthrough. But the depraved completionist in me must be sated.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
It's basically sadism in story-form. Sadism is deriving sexual gratification from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others. In the real world, this generally only translates directly to sexual acts and roleplay: for example, when your girlfriend enjoys getting spanked really hard, or choked out during sex, so you do this consensually or "roleplay" as if you're hurting her.

But since Radiant is a fictional adult fantasy game and the product as a whole is kind of "the sexual act," it allows the sadism to carry over into the actual story content as well. Which is made easier, since nobody is actually getting hurt. So someone who is a true sadist, even if they're an otherwise good and empathetic person, will be able to derive sexual satisfaction from the harm and suffering of the game's many girls... even outside of the bedroom/outside of the purely sexual context.

That is the best explanation I can personally come up with, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jelaro

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
For me it's a power related fantasy. A relationship exists between two people like Maddie and the Main Character that ordinarily requires things like love, trust, mutual respect, etc. But there exists a power imbalance between the two that is so great the MC can instead choose to force Maddie into giving positive emotional support while giving little back or even giving only negative emotional responses. That's a kind of emotional domination that elicits a similar response to physical domination in rape play or BDSM or whatever. And since none of these people are real I can engage in this kind of fantasy without being harmed myself.

Reactions: SD3

YesEquilibrium

Aug 9, 2022
I'm having an android issue. I'm able to get the game to run just fine, but I can't for the life of me get the quick menu to show up. And toggling the quick menu in the settings (only available in the title screen) does nothing.

I essentially can't save the game. Has anyone else have this issue? Or heard of it? Any insight would be appreciated.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
I'm having an android issue. I'm able to get the game to run just fine, but I can't for the life of me get the quick menu to show up. And toggling the quick menu in the settings (only available in the title screen) does nothing.

I essentially can't save the game. Has anyone else have this issue? Or heard of it? Any insight would be appreciated.
Press one finger down on the center of your screen (not two fingers), and then swipe left+right.

This will unhide the quick menu.

To open the game menu (even when the quick menu is hidden): Press one finger on your screen, and then
swipe left+right 2x.

Last edited:
Reactions: YesEquilibrium

YesEquilibrium

Aug 9, 2022
Press one finger down on the center of your screen (not two fingers), and then swipe left+right.

This will unhide the quick menu.

To open the game menu (even when the quick menu is hidden): Press one finger on your screen, and then
swipe left+right 2x.
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. This worked perfectly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SD3

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. This worked perfectly.
I was confused by the instructions too, as I was so used to needing to use two fingers for things like this in Ren'Py games.

FYI, you can always double check the swipe controls in the game's "Help" menu.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes