Mak5025

May 21, 2024
I hope Jade will keep making an appearance going forward. Could create some interesting "damsel in distress" storylines around her, seemingly being stuck in Hickville and all...

peterblack05

Sep 15, 2022
Radiant CH7: Progress Report #1

Hello again everyone, time for a public progress update!
Sorry for taking a little bit with this one. Last month was hectic as hell for me so my plans of posting were thwarted: I apologize for that, and for the delay of May's wallpapers.
The good news, however, is things are most definitely still on track for our scheduled release date! I've updated the and it reflects that we're about 22% completed with the chapter, though we're realistically closer to about 27%, and I'll be updating it again once the referenced scene is finalized. I'm working in overdrive here to make up for lost time from last month, as I admittedly wanted to get more scenes finished, but got caught up due to real life. Still, it's nothing dire or that can't be rectified with a little overtime.
This chapter should be roughly 18 scenes in total (which was also updated to be reflected in the tracker) and about the same size as Chapter 6. While I don't want to post previews just yet due to spoilers early-on in Chapter 7... I'll be sure to post the next Progress Report in about 2 weeks along with quite a few preview renders... so look forward to that.
Love you guys!

So the developer is taking like 6 month for chapter, right? It may finish the whole game by 2032 them ;)

Jan 5, 2021

Sorry for taking a little bit with this one. Last month was hectic as hell for me so my plans of posting were thwarted: I apologize for that, and for the delay of May's wallpapers.
The good news, however, is things are most definitely still on track for our scheduled release date! I've updated the and it reflects that we're about 22% completed with the chapter, though we're realistically closer to about 27%, and I'll be updating it again once the referenced scene is finalized. I'm working in overdrive here to make up for lost time from last month, as I admittedly wanted to get more scenes finished, but got caught up due to real life. Still, it's nothing dire or that can't be rectified with a little overtime.
This chapter should be roughly 18 scenes in total (which was also updated to be reflected in the tracker) and about the same size as Chapter 6. While I don't want to post previews just yet due to spoilers early-on in Chapter 7... I'll be sure to post the next Progress Report in about 2 weeks along with quite a few preview renders... so look forward to that.
Love you guys!

So the developer is taking like 6 month for chapter, right? It may finish the whole game by 2032 them ;)
lmao new here? Chapters 4 and 5 each took like 14 months. the fact that Chap 6 came out within 6 months is a goddamn miracle. He has a target for Aug 20th for Chap 7, and we can only hope the dev decided to turn a new leaf and start actually doing what his patreons are paying him for.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Love you guys!

Yeah well, 6 months on average, I suppose. You know statistics is the science that says if you sit with one ascheek on a fire and one asscheek on ice, on average you're comfortable.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This game have harem route? or is just cheating if you choose path with more girls?
So far, you can juggle them. I have been honest with Olivia about my relationship with Brooke and I still got her hotel scenes. I am not sure if I had been honest with her about how I feel for Allison though. I still am in good status with Brooke despite also banging Jade. And I have yet to part cleanly with Mira, mostly because when I tried to reject her in Ch5, the game said "dark path" so I took it back.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Radiant v0.6.3 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes