Lanceherlot

Jan 10, 2024
Loving the game so far, but for some reason any scenes with Alita (intimate scenes or not) have the error c5n4 and the image is not found. Did I mess up my download files or something?

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of Radiant v0.6.3 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Yow bro thanks for this you ma goat fr, keep doing what you doing, god bless on my mama

Reactions: Eonor

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
So far, you can juggle them. I have been honest with Olivia about my relationship with Brooke and I still got her hotel scenes. I am not sure if I had been honest with her about how I feel for Allison though. I still am in good status with Brooke despite also banging Jade. And I have yet to part cleanly with Mira, mostly because when I tried to reject her in Ch5, the game said "dark path" so I took it back.
Well, thanks for your answer. Of course that's what I wanted to know.

Anyway, while playing the first chapter, I decided to try other runs after finishing, rejecting all of them except the daughters.
what do you think? Do you think it's not worth trying?

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Also note:
The tweaks to Ch6 are mostly in the Hotel scene. It's not a bit easier to be awarded the "Dark" scene variant with Liv only having to be somewhat scared shitless at LivScared(6+) compared to the previous LivScared(7+). The "Dark" scene variant now has a bit of different mid to ending dialogue compared to previous which shared much of it with the Relp variant.

That's mostly it in a nutshell. The other bits in the changelog are welcomed but nothing so dramatic that requires a fresh rerun if you don't wish to do so. One "purple flash" critical choice effect was added (just the visual effect, the choice awards and ramifications have not changed), and in SanchoMod I'm keeping the "pink flash" critical choice effect that precedes that even though the dev team didn't elect to do so in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Man, I hope we finally get a bit more action with Maddie finally.
Don't worry, there will be action with Maddie, surely Sir D is already planning how to abuse Maddie this time, because those are the only scenes there are with her lol. It's not that I'm complaining but a little more variety is needed.

Reactions: Qixoni and Ilhares

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Don't worry, there will be action with Maddie, surely Sir D is already planning how to abuse Maddie this time, because those are the only scenes there are with her lol. It's not that I'm complaining but a little more variety is needed.
Those are the only scenes that brat needs :BootyTime:

Look like the redhead's main path is the love path, blonde's is the lust path and brunette's is the dark path

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Man, I hope we finally get a bit more action with Maddie finally. Wouldn't mind a bit more Christina, either.
I'll add in a plug for more on the Brooke/Chelsea 3sum path as well.

It would be good for the triplets to see the MC interact with Chelsea and Brooke at the gym - a kind of ice breaker.

The triplets need to become better versed in the concept of sharing the MC.

Sadly, though, we have almost no way to know how much time (in AVN - and the focus of activities) the next release will cover.

We need Alorth to be our Radiant hero again!

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes