garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
adware.primeupdater.ebp

Whenever I click on this game, my antivirus alerts me to this virus. According to Google, " Prime Updater is a potentially unwanted program that states it can detect programs that have available updates and update them for you. This program, though, is known to be distributed through adware bundles that install numerous adware or unwanted programs along with it."

Is there a copy of this game that doesn't have this attached to the application or is it just unplayable without having this on my PC?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Prime Updater is a potentially unwanted program that states it can detect programs that have available updates and update them for you. This program, though, is known to be distributed through adware bundles that install numerous adware or unwanted programs along with it.
i didnt see the word "virus" on it, can someone verify it? im dumb

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Prime Updater is a potentially unwanted program that states it can detect programs that have available updates and update them for you. This program, though, is known to be distributed through adware bundles that install numerous adware or unwanted programs along with it.
i didnt see the word "virus" on it, can someone verify it? im dumb
I'm not sure if it is categorized as a virus, but I threw the word virus in there for people who may search this word up in this thread for future readers.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
you dont kill him first, gotta wait, then he turns into a boss

how the hell do you actually fuck the girls? ive leveled them to 30+, but i never see or get an option to do anything. do i have to beat the fuckin game?

edit, looks like theyre in the castle as you go along or somethin, idk
Thank you, this solved the soft locked issue, i was killing the boss too quickly lol

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes