Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i thought this was a turn based combat system but it appears not. no gamepad and trying to use a keyboard to use special live action moves is annoying as shit. i had high hopes for this but i literally have no patience for keyboard combat crap. i like standard turn based mainly because i can focus on the quest, story and other stuff. i get dev's trying to make their game unique to stand out better from the rest but i think its better for the art and story to be superior to stand out rather than the gimmick of some unique combat system that likely most people are going to hate because it's tiresome.

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
Yes, completely optional and avoidable! How the scenes work in this game is that you have to level up your characters. The more levels they have, the more scenes you unlock.
So long story short, don't use the Trap in your Party and you should avoid all his scenes.
You mean, all 'her' scenes.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
damn i saw the 5 star review and was gonna play but the guy said theyre 4 hours in and only saw 3 scenes lmao

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
was able to dig out an old ps4 controller to make this playable but stuck now on pirate contraption. i think its bugged. the pirate only lets me talk to him after kicking his ass and the code that someone mentioned to open it isnt working. so i'm guessing supposed to find that note in order to trigger it. but if i can't get the damn note because its bugged the hell am i supposed to do? start back over again?

racvien

Mar 16, 2023
how to pass the airship boss scene? kill the boss but never return to normal map
you dont kill him first, gotta wait, then he turns into a boss

how the hell do you actually fuck the girls? ive leveled them to 30+, but i never see or get an option to do anything. do i have to beat the fuckin game?

edit, looks like theyre in the castle as you go along or somethin, idk

Last edited:

NoOneCares2000

Jan 26, 2024
was able to dig out an old ps4 controller to make this playable but stuck now on pirate contraption. i think its bugged. the pirate only lets me talk to him after kicking his ass and the code that someone mentioned to open it isnt working. so i'm guessing supposed to find that note in order to trigger it. but if i can't get the damn note because its bugged the hell am i supposed to do? start back over again?
You should've gotten the note from the pirate in the cave when you defeated him. It should be in your key items in inventory where you can look at the code. I'm not sure if that's required, but that's the order I did things and didn't have a problem with this part.

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck on the Head to the pirate hideout to rescue chris and otto I try to go to the hideout the bridge is broken I go to annie they tell me to get a boat I find a boat at the coastal road cant enter it anybody know what to do?

racvien

Mar 16, 2023
I am stuck on the Head to the pirate hideout to rescue chris and otto I try to go to the hideout the bridge is broken I go to annie they tell me to get a boat I find a boat at the coastal road cant enter it anybody know what to do?

go inside the building right above the boat and talk to one of the dudes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can you turn off the Gay stuff? I can handle lez be friends stuff, but not the chicks with dicks that's just wrong in my eyes.

Senau

Feb 20, 2020
Go North. Youre supposed to enter the mountain find the Era there and then have a bossfight with Cattleya.
ive already done that, i was told to go down the mountain and back to the fortress but it wont let me

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
WARNING GAME BROKEN

It becomes impossible to advance after the airship battle with the player hopelessly stuck in the boss fight screen.

We need either a patch or the dev themself is unaware.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes