RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
it's more that, if i was supporting with actual money, why is the supporter version watermarked, what am i paying for then?
early access like it says on the patreon
we know what we're getting ourselves into
some creators promise non watermarked versions of their videos
but rad doesn't and i don't except him to.
if he promised non watermarked videos and didn't deliver thats one thing but he doesn't so
its not an issue.
we're pirating his stuff anyway, so the least we can worry about it him promoting himself

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
early access like it says on the patreon
we know what we're getting ourselves into
some creators promise non watermarked versions of their videos
but rad doesn't and i don't except him to.
if he promised non watermarked videos and didn't deliver thats one thing but he doesn't so
its not an issue.
we're pirating his stuff anyway, so the least we can worry about it him promoting himself
disagree, i wouldn't mind supporting them if there was a no a watermarked version, as it stands we're "pirating" early access content since it is exactly the same when it comes out a couple weeks later.

Last edited:

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
disagree, i wouldn't mind supporting them if there was no a watermarked version, as it stands we're "pirating" early access content since it is exactly the same when it comes out a couple weeks later.
Well he doesn't offer that so it's not a problem
People that subscribe don't have a problem so it's a non issue

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Well he doesn't offer that so it's not a problem
People that subscribe don't have a problem so it's a non issue
I don't wanna drag it out with you since you don't seem to understand that I'm not the only one who has mentioned it in this thread, but it is an issue. I've also seen some comments on twitter asking if the patreon version would be watermark free. The actual content isn't ruined, but it's such an easy fix that it makes it more baffling as to why it is the way it is.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I don't wanna drag it out with you since you don't seem to understand that I'm not the only one who has mentioned it in this thread, but it is an issue. I've also seen some comments on twitter asking if the patreon version would be watermark free. The actual content isn't ruined, but it's such an easy fix that it makes it more baffling as to why it is the way it is.
I get it's an easy fix but I respect if doesn't wanna remove the watermark
I understand that some people really don't like watermarks but I don't see it was a big deal
I'm gonna beat off regardless lol

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
MeiboobshakeSupportPageWIP (1).gif

Mei jiggling her booba in your face

The current plan for this part of the anim to possibly have a stream overlay in the future, (Mei's an e-girl in this timeline ). Meanwhile Junker Queen is lurking in the back.

I always wanted to do a booba shake anim and finally got to with this project, depending on it's reception I'd like to include more of these in future projects as well.

Thanks all reading this for the support, hope you enjoyed the 2 WIPs today! Least I can do for you all supporting at the plat tier and above, again I'll have more to show soon ^^

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I always wanted to do a booba shake anim and finally got to with this project, depending on it's reception I'd like to include more of these in future projects as well.
im not 100% sure what he means by this, i think people would want boobs to shake all the time during fucking or otherwise, does he mean more scenes where its just tits shaking and nothing else? i mean its one thing if its foreplay leading into something else happening, but if its just "i am an OF girl shaking tits for 60 seconds on loop" seems meh imo.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
im not 100% sure what he means by this, i think people would want boobs to shake all the time during fucking or otherwise, does he mean more scenes where its just tits shaking and nothing else? i mean its one thing if its foreplay leading into something else happening, but if its just "i am an OF girl shaking tits for 60 seconds on loop" seems meh imo.
Looks to be someone doing bench press and she’s teasing them mid set so they can’t do anything

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
View attachment 3743215

Mei jiggling her booba in your face

The current plan for this part of the anim to possibly have a stream overlay in the future, (Mei's an e-girl in this timeline ). Meanwhile Junker Queen is lurking in the back.

Thanks all reading this for the support, hope you enjoyed the 2 WIPs today! Least I can do for you all supporting at the plat tier and above, again I'll have more to show soon ^^
In wip 4, that strangely surfaced before 3, he said he was working on the "story" aspects of his animations. What I think he is saying in this is he is working on boob physics. (btw, can you you imagine if this was an actual profession? I'd go through college all over again just to see people's reaction when they asked:"So, what do you do?" and I replied: "Oh, you know, I'm a boob physicist."). Undigressing - I think he is just pointing out what he is trying to improve or add to his animations.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
In wip 4, that strangely surfaced before 3, he said he was working on the "story" aspects of his animations. What I think he is saying in this is he is working on boob physics. (btw, can you you imagine if this was an actual profession? I'd go through college all over again just to see people's reaction when they asked:"So, what do you do?" and I replied: "Oh, you know, I'm a boob physicist."). Undigressing - I think he is just pointing out what he is trying to improve or add to his animations.
I'm glad he's paying attention to boob physics tbh and I wish more people did. So many animators give their characters huge tits but then they barely move and aren't affected by gravity at all and it just looks really unappealing.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I'm glad he's paying attention to boob physics tbh and I wish more people did. So many animators give their characters huge tits but then they barely move and aren't affected by gravity at all and it just looks really unappealing.
^ this, i know its more "work" to make them jiggle but its also like, why bother making them so big in the first place then.
I think he is just pointing out what he is trying to improve or add to his animations.
which is all good, i don't think they were even bad to begin with, i prolly just read too much into the way he phrased it.
also the boob physicist thing prolly exists in s.korea, see this game - Vindictus: defying Fate

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
^ this, i know its more "work" to make them jiggle but its also like, why bother making them so big in the first place then.

which is all good, i don't think they were even bad to begin with, i prolly just read too much into the way he phrased it.
also the boob physicist thing prolly exists in s.korea, see this game - Vindictus: defying Fate
Holy crap there making a new vindictus? Wow.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote